Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Simfest not working properly!!

I'm hvaing trouble with Simfests!! Right now i have one that says its going still but when i go there its a whole crapload of proprietors and i can't do anything there is no actual performances! I can't get rid of this can anyone help me please??

Comments

• MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited April 2012
    That hasn't happened to me, but I have read other threads of folks who had that problem. Have you tried resetsim * to see if that clears them out? You might check the thread about bugs stickied at the top of the forum to see if there are other solutions.

Sounds very annoying. Hope you find a fix that works!

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • geminiagregeminiagre Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited April 2012
    I had issues with simFests too, but once i took out Twallan's story progression mod everything returned back to normal.
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited April 2012
    geminiagre wrote:
    I had issues with simFests too, but once i took out Twallan's story progression mod everything returned back to normal.

Unless yours was out of date, it shouldn't be affecting Simfest at all. My Simfests go off like clockwork and I use story progression.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • geminiagregeminiagre Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited April 2012
    all versions up to 217 were giving me the issue. 218 does not have a fix for it listed either and Twallan himself told me that he hasn't looked into it yet.
    Simfests would start normally for me in all venues but at some point they would get reset. Always. Only 3 times they didn't and all 3 times my game crashed afterwards.

here is the link to the thread in his wiki
    http://nraas.wikispaces.com/message/view/StoryProgression+Issues/52164908
  • ada_yulada_yul Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello! geminiagre is right. I have just tested that theory and it worked. I no longer have problems with Simfests. Thank You!
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    This thread is from over 6 years ago, right after Showtime was released. If players today are having issues with NRaas StoryProgression and Simfests, I would suggest posting about them at NRaas so we can take a look. The mods are still supported and quite a lot has changed since back then, we're on version 267 of SP now. There may be a better solution than removing the mod to make them work. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    And for the reasons @igazor has listed I will close this thread :)

Thanks,
    -Mage
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top