Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Gahh @LegacySims2017 ! So jealous! :D

Hi everyone!

Had a rough day today so publishing the latest chapter from Friends of Foes early, so I don't have to get up early tomorrow.

Chapter twenty nine: Scheming in The Afterlife
    chapter-twenty-nine-scheming-in-the-afterlife_orig.png

How are you all anyway? :)
    Still getting over the shock that Seasons is really coming! :smiley:

I’m excited I can have a rainy Jungle for Jungle Ruin 2. Of course I’ll have to secretly use the weather machine to make it happen. I hope it’s like Sims 3 tho and can turn off specific seasons. Then I wouldn’t have to use the machine perhaps. Impatiently waiting to test it out.
    Gahh! That would be so cool! Rain in the Jungle. I wonder if sims can catch colds?
  • Options
    candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    Gahh @LegacySims2017 ! So jealous! :D

Hi everyone!

Had a rough day today so publishing the latest chapter from Friends of Foes early, so I don't have to get up early tomorrow.

Chapter twenty nine: Scheming in The Afterlife
    chapter-twenty-nine-scheming-in-the-afterlife_orig.png

How are you all anyway? :)
    Still getting over the shock that Seasons is really coming! :smiley:

Awesome! At least i got a read while having to use public transport again! (Lucky they git free wifi in the train :love: )
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    When you can't read a calendar you post two updates to your legacy at the same time, accidentally.

I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    When you can't read a calendar you post two updates to your legacy at the same time, accidentally.

Poor guy looks so miserable lately... I emphasize so much.
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Is Selvadorado suppossed to be in the rainforest area? Cause maybe the climate of it already has it rain a bunch :D
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Happy timezones all!

I'm taking a break from writing the main story by creating these little side stories to give more insight into the characters.

Undead Bites 3 - The Shakedown

SQJusx9.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    I'm really itching for some opinions of my Rashmon chapter because I really want to know people's thoughts about it
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited May 2018
    Did some building today. Wanted to share these two pics because I'm in love with this bedroom.
    tumblr_p9aldcYudD1wv47k8o1_400.png
    tumblr_p9aldcYudD1wv47k8o7_r2_400.png
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I'm really itching for some opinions of my Rashmon chapter because I really want to know people's thoughts about it

Oh , I'm so sorry ! I'm still in recovery mode so I wasn't able to read last night ! But I'm off today , so I'll be able to ! Remind me if I forget . I have a really hard time keeping up with stories that aren't hosted on WordPress . Takes extra remembering !
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Karilan wrote: »
    cqIKPN2.png

Hazel meets some of Damion's family in chapter 25!

i thought his name was cameron.

@friendsfan367 Cameron was gen 3, and Damion's father. They do look very similar though!

Photos:
    Cameron:
    acZJhMh.png

Damion:
    D4LSoeD.png
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    cqIKPN2.png

Hazel meets some of Damion's family in chapter 25!

i thought his name was cameron.

@friendsfan367 Cameron was gen 3, and Damion's father. They do look very similar though!

Photos:
    Cameron:
    acZJhMh.png

Damion:
    D4LSoeD.png

oh i knew you were doing a legacy i didn't know it was a alphabacy.

see what happens when you don't have a siggy i get confused lol your fault bad kar.

why did you drop it anyway? i know its back now but i never understood that.
  • Options
    i finished with shopping lady a little early.

i had cancelled tuesday because i had no idea if my sneezing was a cold or allergies .

then today she said her husband said i probably just wanted the day off.

she wanted her paper signed then she was gonna vaccum . but while signing i sneezed i never saw anyone leave so fast,

because i'm the best at kid check i'm by the door a lot more.
  • Options
    just preodered seasons.

i knew i would dad got me the orginal game now i have to have all the packs.
  • Options
    anyone preordering?
    tenor.gif
    LikableUnevenAllosaurus-size_restricted.gif
    I-Did-Understand-What-You-Just-Said-Im-Sensing-Joke.gif

me too. which amuses me a little . when people were screaming for it i said i don't care if we get it. but brandon aydens son would love them probably and as of 3 days ago all the bender kids are parents.

adrien cheated on kris. but it meant nothing but he got twins out of it.

that amused me too adriens the one i call the good one. no trouble. well except right before he came out when it took him 48 hours to tell me. he held up his part of the story. but he is a good boy.
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Here's my update for the month:
    Chapter 13
    tumblr_inline_p9atw6YQGG1v2lczu_540.png
  • Options
    I'm trying to think which Disney heroine (not counting Elsa and Snow White because they're winter) could cover Autumn, Spring and Summer?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    I'm trying to think which Disney heroine (not counting Elsa and Snow White because they're winter) could cover Autumn, Spring and Summer?

Ariel could be summer because of beaches
    Rapunzel could be spring because she's full of beans like a kid. XD
    Not sure about Autumn...
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Not sure about Autumn...

don't understand how beans=Spring?

I guess you also forgot to read the latest Swanson chapter as well last night?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

Not sure about Autumn...

It's an expression. It means someone's super energetic, bubbly or excitable all the time. :D
    Yeah, I had a really awful day yesterday. :(
    Anyway, I read it now and commented. :blush:

• Options

Not sure about Autumn...

It's an expression. It means someone's super energetic, bubbly or excitable all the time. :D
    Yeah, I had a really awful day yesterday. :(
    Anyway, I read it now and commented. :blush:

oh like cathtea.
  • Options
    today i've been with wordpress 3 yrs aparently.
  • Options
    purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member

Ariel for summer, definitely. (The Little Mermaid will always scream summer to me since Ariel and her friends were on most of my swimsuits, life jackets, and other water toys as a kid.) Maybe Rapunzel as well, since she's got the whole "sun-glow" hair thing going on. (It's been awhile since I watched Tangled, but if I remember correctly wasn't the sun the symbol on all the lanterns?)

For autumn, I'd go with Belle. The aesthetic of her village always seemed very fall-like to me. Plus, there's the "back to school" connection with her love of books.

For spring...well, I don't know if you count Tinkerbelle or not. If you do, she'd be a good contender. Also, maybe Aurora?
    TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg
  • Options
    JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
    Sorry I've been inactive here, mother in law has been visiting.
    Now that my Heiress vote has ended, the final chapter of the first generation of my legacy is up.
    Week 10
  • Options

Ariel for summer, definitely. (The Little Mermaid will always scream summer to me since Ariel and her friends were on most of my swimsuits, life jackets, and other water toys as a kid.) Maybe Rapunzel as well, since she's got the whole "sun-glow" hair thing going on. (It's been awhile since I watched Tangled, but if I remember correctly wasn't the sun the symbol on all the lanterns?)

For autumn, I'd go with Belle. The aesthetic of her village always seemed very fall-like to me. Plus, there's the "back to school" connection with her love of books.

For spring...well, I don't know if you count Tinkerbelle or not. If you do, she'd be a good contender. Also, maybe Aurora?

But Belle doesn't read textbooks but fairy tale books (are at least in 1991 movie she does Jack and the Beanstalk) but she is the goddess of knowledge in my Anneorine religion and where do you get knowledge? School/education. so that does work Belle=Autumn. Rapunzel is the goddess of healing (heck I could use some of her hair or tears at the moment have a wicked sunburn). Maybe Ariel (who is goddess of the Sea and arts) and Rapunzel can do double duty like Elsa and Snow do double duty for winter?.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Sorry I've been inactive here, mother in law has been visiting.
    Now that my Heiress vote has ended, the final chapter of the first generation of my legacy is up.
    Week 10

today i streamed a fitness video from amazon. latin dance . shoulder rolled back said ow and quit.

my shoulder has been hurting on and off for some reason.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top