Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weather or Not, Here it Comes

Comments

• ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    tobumon wrote: »
    Well this plum. I have over $60 in my Paypal account, but EA refuses to let me use it to preorder Seasons. Origin is forcing me to use credit or debit. plum. I have to use the last of my cash to buy a prepaid card now to get it.

It's probably because they won't charge you until the pack releases and you could use the money in your Paypal account before then. If you wait until the pack releases, it should let you use Paypal so you won't have to buy a prepaid card.
  • SimlysabinaSimlysabina Posts: 20 Member
    So glad swings are back, and the kiddie pool, hopefully toddlers can play inside, ooo at 0:57 a mother sim is playing with her toddler in the background! YES! always wanted to introduce my toddler to the water like in TS3.

Good catch! I was wondering why they didn't show toddlers playing in the kiddie pool.
  • SimmySimianSimmySimian Posts: 357 Member
    edited May 2018
    Awesome - I’m so excited!

Seasons is the only pack I truly want. Weather makes a huge impact on life.

Although at first glance it looks like we’ve seen almost all of these features in previous Season EPs,
    I DO NOT CARE! :smiley:

TS3 gave me so many headaches and crashes, I could never really enjoy it.
    TS4 plays like a dream and I’m so psyched for weather.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Side note:
    Hopefully, the ability to locate things under the snow (like in TS2) is available for collectibles.
    Post edited by SimmySimian on
  • vikixcvikixc Posts: 330 Member
    Meegie1977 wrote: »
    Floral design right at the beginning!

This will be perfect for when my Sim-Self retires :p
    2UFyFUV.png

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited May 2018
    I hope that unlike in TS3 the clothes in the clothesline don't dry when it's raining.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • shandra2183shandra2183 Posts: 212 Member
    Yes, it's about time and finally swings!!
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Aquarius94 wrote: »
    I definitely want to find out more about the skill or trait this lightning absorber and reflector guy has!

CtfVu1I.jpg

That's actually the one thing that worries me. Cool as it looks, I'm kinda hoping lightning strikes are still lethal. Best case scenario: Those powers are something that only happens under certain circumstances.

Could be a reward trait for a new Aspiration? We've got the Fireproof trait for the Gardening Aspiration, so it could be something similar to make Sims immune to lightning strikes.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I'm wondering how Pets will interact with Seasons.

I hope they get interactions with snow and rain at least!
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
    And finally sims can have flower stores with Get to Work.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    Well this plum. I have over $60 in my Paypal account, but EA refuses to let me use it to preorder Seasons. Origin is forcing me to use credit or debit. plum. I have to use the last of my cash to buy a prepaid card now to get it.

It's probably because they won't charge you until the pack releases and you could use the money in your Paypal account before then. If you wait until the pack releases, it should let you use Paypal so you won't have to buy a prepaid card.

Oh that makes sense. I hope it's true. I'll wait til it comes out then and see if it'd take my Paypal balance.
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    It looked like they were having a New Year's Party.
  • SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    Looks amazing!
  • PoppyRichardsPoppyRichards Posts: 1,466 Member
    There will surely be new career/s included too, I wonder what they'll choose? Perhaps weatherman? xD
    2dl3asp.jpg
  • kimieswildroseskimieswildroses Posts: 116 Member
    Unfortunately, the price went up. I'm still getting it though. I hope the pets do stuff in the weather, like dogs playing in the snow and whatever.

Ep's have always been 39.99
  • kimieswildroseskimieswildroses Posts: 116 Member
    YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I’m coming for you radio stations from seasons! WOOOOOO!!!! :)
  • AmylsimsAmylsims Posts: 108 Member
    and then right when some were losing hope you hit us with this! Gah I love the developers <3
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    OMG OMG OMG!!! YES!!! So sorry for shouting excitedly but I am so excited!!!

I watched the video and have been squealing at my bemused hubby and made him come and watch too, even though he doesn't like the sims. Lol. This is the one and only thing I have been left waiting for in this version.
    There will surely be new career/s included too, I wonder what they'll choose? Perhaps weatherman? xD

There's a new gardening career I believe.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I'm wondering how Pets will interact with Seasons.

Lightning + cats = Laser cats?

t2ppEox.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Preordered and waiting, not patiently!
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • EowynCarterEowynCarter Posts: 299 Member
    Fraking finally!
  • tobumontobumon Posts: 680 Member
    edited May 2018
    Unfortunately, the price went up. I'm still getting it though. I hope the pets do stuff in the weather, like dogs playing in the snow and whatever.

Ep's have always been 39.99

Not in Canada. They've originally been $39.99 but now it's $51.99 for Seasons. It's a terrible time to be a gamer in Canada. Our game prices across all systems and platforms, have steadily gone up for years now. 3DS games used to be 40, now they're 49.99. AAA PC games are now 80 when they used to be 60. Vita games are now in the 60ish range.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    ...Just saw my salary statement for this month and to hell with it; I'm pre-ordering.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek