Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Vampire Legacy Adoption Challenge

sasuxnaruxsakusasuxnaruxsaku Posts: 41 Member
Hey guys this is my first challenge I made for the sims 4,I work hard on this one. It came to me out of nowhere. Hehe ^^' So I hope you enjoy this challenge and I'm also playing this myself right now. I'm sorry if the name does sound weird somewhat, If you think of a better one let me know ^^

Edited Note (Nov. 12,2018): Hey guys I'm remaking this Challenge, I'm writing a version two of this here. This will still be up as Version 1, Version 2 will be better set up and so on. ^^ I just thought of how to fix this here. Version 2 might be under a different name or the same name as this challenge.

The Sims 4: Vampire Legacy Adoption
By: sasukexnaruxsakura
sasuxnaruxsaku
narusasulover16
{These are all me ok! ^^}

Background Story: You have been turn into a vampire against your will..... You find your self in a place where a different group of vampires live. They are nice and friendly to you. They teach you how to survive the life of a vampire. Then you found out you can't have any children because of the type of vampire you are. So you and your lover start to adopt babies. So you can to become a parent.
Rules!
NO CHEATING ALLOW!! No Money cheats or anything, just reset sim only.

⦁Make 1 Male or a Female Sim but as a VAMPIRE (Or any sim in a save you have, but they must be turned! with MC Commanded Center or by a vampire!)

⦁They can have any traits or life time wishes!

⦁This is a 10 Generations legacy

⦁You must live in Forgotten Hollow at the beginning. You can build a house, just pick that premade one or get one from the gallery.

⦁You are allow to have a job if you want your vampire sim working.

⦁Have a Human Lover that can not become a vampire because you don't want him or her to live with your pain. (When your human lover dies you can get another one.)

⦁Your vampire can drink from there human lover as long you ask them.

⦁You must be married to your lover before you have kids.

⦁You must complete the Vampire Lore Skill

⦁ You must complete Cooking,baking & Gourmet skill fully before you become human again!!

⦁ You must fully Complete the Mixology skill before coming as a Human!!

⦁Your Vampire can become human again once they complete there life time wish and Vampire Lore skill!

⦁You can adopt babies or Toddlers!

⦁Toddlers have to have at least 5 or more for each skill.

⦁If your have the Parent Hood game pack, they must get a good trait before they age up into a young adult.

⦁Each Generation can have how many kids you want to adopt.

⦁Try to complete kid lifetime wishes!

⦁Mods Are Allow as long it doesn't help you cheat with money or anything.

⦁Your allow to have pets! :) If you have Cats & Dogs.

⦁When you become human again for each generation you can become pregnant again! You must have one blood kid to continue the next one! Yes your sim can become or get others pregnant again! {You can have Male or Yuri Pregnancy if you want!}

⦁Rise your blood child up with good life! They must get a good Trait before they come a young adult!!! Then they get bitten by that same Vampire they bitten your Mother Or Father!!

⦁You can set your life span anyway you want for this Challenge! ^^

At the very end which is the very last generation your last baby Sim wants to brake there mother or Father's cycle and not get bitten by That same vampire that bitten there perents or there Parent-parents before that and start there own life!! the way they want it. Wich that will be Generation 11! Then you can end it here or start new change with this new born sim ^^ or whatever! :D
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Happy Simming and I hope you enjoy this challenge!!! :D
I added another Rule I just thought of o.o To make it more challenging and to feed your little ones you need to become a great cook and I also just added the Mixology Skill as well^^
I will do more updates for this Challenge if something new comes in for the sims 4. Also if your playing this keep me updated of what your sims are doing ^^ I would love to check them out :D

VERSION 2: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950872/the-sims-4-a-cursed-vampire-s-legacy-challenge#latest
Origin ID: sasuxnaruxsaku
Sims 3 Acc: narusasulover16
SimsAmino: https://aminoapps.com/c/sims/page/user/sasukexnaruxsakura/bNJH_Gf0140r5DwDqVz035dVBEqbJ62
sims_forums_signature_by_narusasulover16-dcbvagx.png

Post edited by sasuxnaruxsaku on

Comments