Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Great week.

Comments

• GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    If we dont get a teaser today we know it"s probably an Update Tomorrow.

Welll we got our teaser.... :D
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Gelysen wrote: »
    If we dont get a teaser today we know it"s probably an Update Tomorrow.

Welll we got our teaser.... :D

Was totally not expecting anything today, but I’m pleasantly surprised! I’m going to be so impatient waiting for this trailer now...
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I don't know what it is or what it's for, but I want it.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Aaaaaaah please be seasons please be seasons there are totally fall colours there! why do I have a meeting tomorrow afternoon? Why? Maybe I'll still be on the bus to the meeting when the announcement goes live. *packs headphones in meeting bag*
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Aaaaaaah please be seasons please be seasons there are totally fall colours there! why do I have a meeting tomorrow afternoon? Why? Maybe I'll still be on the bus to the meeting when the announcement goes live. *packs headphones in meeting bag*
    I have 21 kids for speech therapy tomorrow! I am sad I won’t get to see the trailer until late in the day after everyone already knows about it!

Lomelindi7 wrote: »
    I have 21 kids for speech therapy tomorrow! I am sad I won’t get to see the trailer until late in the day after everyone already knows about it!

Gah! Not envying you that day. Check online between appointments??
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member

Gah! Not envying you that day. Check online between appointments??

I definitely will if I get a chance! Sometimes my breaks are pretty short! But I’m going to hope for a chance. Except I might be too excited if I look before I’m done working. Hmmmm
  • AspenSimsAspenSims Posts: 603 Member
    What time do you guys think they will announce it?!
    AspenSims wrote: »
    What time do you guys think they will announce it?!

Announcements are usually at 10:00 a.m. California time.
  • ravelravel Posts: 98 Member
    Well if that tweet isn't a hint for seasons I don't know what else it could be!
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I really want to hug that scarecrow.
    #Team Occult
  • BooV7227BooV7227 Posts: 282 Member

The "What's this? What's this?" sounds like a reference to Nightmare Before Christmas when Jack found Christmastown.
    tCTe03l.png
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    ^It is, most likely.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,174 Member
    edited May 2018
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    And Grant says he doesn't do hints... mmhmm.. got your number...
    egTcBMc.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

If it's seasons please put up your thead in the EP Section.

Just an FYI

Look for the trailer to release at 10am Pacific 1pm Eastern. We may also get an Update Tomorrow with some free content.
    BooV7227 wrote: »

The "What's this? What's this?" sounds like a reference to Nightmare Before Christmas when Jack found Christmastown.
    Makes me think of Autumn Leaves on the trees.
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    BooV7227 wrote: »

That's exactly what it is.
    Seasons? Oz? Hallow e'entown? Mini-farming?
    If nothing else, it'll be a Pumpkin Patch.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
    edited May 2018

Just an FYI

Look for the trailer to release at 10am Pacific 1pm Eastern. We may also get an Update Tomorrow with some free content.

That's comfortably before my meeting starts, so I should be good to post in whichever forum area is right :) I've got a draft sitting in my drafts that I can quickly edit and pick forum area for (the drafts don't make you choose a forum area till you post! yay!). On the bus. Hopefully, without missing my stop :D
  • TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    Guess I'm staying up late tonight. 10am pacific time on a thursday will be 1am on a friday for me! (It is currently nearly 10am on thursday for me right now).

I'm pretty excited though.
    A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    A bit off Topic, but if they announce the EP Now, release it on around June or July, then what do we will get at Gamescom?

Just an FYI

That's comfortably before my meeting starts, so I should be good to post in whichever forum area is right :) I've got a draft sitting in my drafts that I can quickly edit and pick forum area for (the drafts don't make you choose a forum area till you post! yay!). On the bus. Hopefully, without missing my stop :D

Hopefully they'll sticky you're thread when you get it posted.
    TS1299 wrote: »
    A bit off Topic, but if they announce the EP Now, release it on around June or July, then what do we will get at Gamescom?

Possibly a Gamepack Trailer but they don't always announce Sims 4 Packs at Gamescom.
  • doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member

Show the trailer to the kids get them to talk about it.