Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW TEASER RELEASED / NEW TRAILER TOMORROW

Comments

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'm making a stardew valley world in my sims game. Will take awhile to get it up and running well so at least I know the scarecrow has a place there.. I like the look the sim gives it. I guess there are built in animations with it. Hmm what's the use of scarecrows without anything to scare off though... just saying...
    egTcBMc.png
  • AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
    Oh Lord, I'm so scared that they might ruin my favourite expansion
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    LMAO watch it being something completely different. I'm just not that optimistic considering this game's track record.
  • SmashDownSmashDown Posts: 6 New Member
    I really hope it is a seasons expansion pack. Grant said he is going to be at EA play, right? And he works on the expansion pack team I thought. That is why I believe it will not be a game pack or stuff pack because someone from the expansion pack team will be at EA play :). Fingers crossed :smile:
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    If it is seasons, does anyone think it’ll come with a new world? If it’s a seasons/farming combo, I would hope it does, although I suppose Brindleton Bay and Windenburg are almost farming suitable worlds.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    YASSSS pls be seasons
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,444 Member
    So another question is... are we getting a patch tomorrow? Does the teaser signify patch content, or an actual trailer announcement? Probably an announcement, but we still haven't had a patch for May. Is that why they are announcing the next pack tomorrow? Because the patch content will give it away anyway?

Okay, that was several questions. But I want to know!!
    #Team Occult
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited May 2018
    I love the dudes hair, Omg I'm excited.
  • doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    Got to be Sesosns but this early in the year means it's not a christmas release so what EP is for christmas are we getting 2 EP's this yere and if so what is the other EP.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited May 2018
    Please be Seasons! :)
  • ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    I so want it to be seasons EP but I don't want to get my hopes up!!!
  • JoseffJoseff Posts: 546 Member
    Hype! Really hoping for Seasons. :smile:
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Looks like Seasons, with well anticipated farm features! Really hope this will be a killer EP.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited May 2018
    Gardening SP - composter as a new gameplay object
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • WingardimLeviosaWingardimLeviosa Posts: 204 Member
    I'm excited and hope it's seasons.
    C0gfE.gif
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    What if it's just fall? Oh well, I want it anyway.

Also I created a twitter account to vote "End of the World". "Travel back in time" sounds cool too, but I want apocalypse more.
  • ceyricceyric Posts: 1,584 Member
    How exciting!
    keep on keepin' on
  • TutanoTutano Posts: 61 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    So another question is... are we getting a patch tomorrow? Does the teaser signify patch content, or an actual trailer announcement? Probably an announcement, but we still haven't had a patch for May. Is that why they are announcing the next pack tomorrow? Because the patch content will give it away anyway?

Okay, that was several questions. But I want to know!!

I was thinking about that. I think that we will get the scarecrow as a free update tomorrow. Only this. If they will announce a new Pack that will be at the event.

*trying to keep my expectations very low*
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    lunaoddity wrote: »
    *heavy breathing until tomorrow*

Me too, though for me it's probably just asthma :D
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Whatever the scarecrow is or does, I want.

If it's just decor for Halloween, great. I can use it on a farm to "scare" crows away and on my porch to scare kids away.

If (hopefully) it has some animation, even better. I'd love it if, when approached, it tap danced.
  • IndustrialSimIndustrialSim Posts: 12 New Member
    I screamed when i saw it... I need it to be seasons!!!
  • IndustrialSimIndustrialSim Posts: 12 New Member
    I hope it comes with a new world
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Wouldn't surprise me one bit of they split up seasons and this is Sims 4: Autumn. Gotta milk that cash cow.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    If it's Seasons, it won't have a new world as it affects every world.
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    edited May 2018
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    If it's Seasons, it won't have a new world as it affects every world.

But TS2 seasons came with a new world, and also affected all the other worlds, right?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top