Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Great week.

Comments

• keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Story progression would make gameplay so much more interesting, so I welcome it!
  • wormstache999wormstache999 Posts: 477 Member
    I think I would like story progression if it actually had a toggle, but apparently toggles are too hard for TS4, so I'm rather worried about all kind of bugs and glitches...
    And I definitely would be disappointed if story progression was the big announcement we all had to wait for for like three months :|
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited May 2018
    We'll I'm pretty sure if story progression was ever added it would be optional. I don't want it either I like to control my sims worlds and they live the story I basically want them too have. If it's completely optional though I'd have a new way to try to play. When they added in gender stuff they added in options. Aging has options now.. story progression is one of those types of things people use it or don't... much like aging or long life. I just hope they don't put it in a pack because that would be a pack I wouldn't buy and I might miss out on other stuff.
    egTcBMc.png
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited May 2018
    too early.. no coffee.. changed my mind..
    egTcBMc.png
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I need some info! Anything, just to know what to expect. The suspense is killing me, it's been way too long since we got any news or packs.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Fausti78Fausti78 Posts: 21 Member
    i need some info too, i think they dont know the meaning of the Word soon, my language is spanish but i understand soon does not mean 2 months
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I have my fingers crossed for cars.
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    I like your style, @SimGuruKate Start small and get everyone talking and speculating.
    This is wonderful news and I for one am excited and filled with antici...

...pation.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    edited May 2018
    MC Command Center does a great job with Story Progression, and doesn't cause any errors in the game. I agree with making it optional, but I would still enjoy it. I don't think it's very hard to implement either. If a mod can do a good job with it, there's no reason EA can't do it even better. I don't think it would cause any problems.
    And there's also NO reason they can't make a toggle switch for it; it's been over 3 years, they should be able to do that by now!
    Post edited by bixters on
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Sure, this is a great week... Monday was a holiday :p

Well, great for us! But Monday was not a holiday in the US lol
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited May 2018
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »

I believe the Monday coming is a Holiday for us here in US. Memorial Day. (Even though Officially Memorial Day is the 30th of May - it is celebrated on the last Monday in May. My neighbor said her kids have school off this coming Monday. (Yesterday was Victoria Day I heard - which I believe is a Canadian Holiday for Queen Victoria - not sure though. I just know it is not a US Holiday - but Memorial day is. Banks are closed, no mail, no school, businesses get the day off - etc.

I was born on the actual Memorial Day (30th) - LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• kimieswildroseskimieswildroses Posts: 116 Member
    Only great week for console. Very disappointed. :'(
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

I believe the Monday coming is a Holiday for us here in US. Memorial Day. (Even though Officially Memorial Day is the 30th of May - it is celebrated on the last Monday in May. My neighbor said her kids have school off this coming Monday. (Yesterday was Victoria Day I heard - which I believe is a Canadian Holiday for Queen Victoria - not sure though. I just know it is not a US Holiday - but Memorial day is. Banks are closed, no mail, no school, businesses get the day off - etc.

Right. I’m Canadian and yesterday was Victoria Day. I was replying to the comment about how this week was great because Monday was a holiday, but it wasn’t a holiday for the Sims team. Since Memorial Day is the 28th, I suspected this week might be the week we get a patch but who knows.

Happy early birthday to you!
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I hope by "great week" she didn't meant the release of Toddler and Backyard Stuff for Console. That would be... bad. :D
    a256aFi.gif
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

Right. I’m Canadian and yesterday was Victoria Day. I was replying to the comment about how this week was great because Monday was a holiday, but it wasn’t a holiday for the Sims team. Since Memorial Day is the 28th, I suspected this week might be the week we get a patch but who knows.

Happy early birthday to you!

Thank you. It is always a great and happy day for me simply because I am still here to have it. My yearly milestone completes and I get to start the next one. Always focus on the milestone. Life is good.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,177 Member
    edited May 2018
    Great week even if nothing new happened in The Sims 4 these 2 last days (Current week : 29% done).

Will the weekend be greater :p ?
  • NelusNelus Posts: 151 Member
    edited May 2018
    well she didnt say it would be a great week for us. maybe she just bought some ice cream or took a week off.
    edited May 2018
    As a Community Manager, it's always great to torture the community :p

CM, admin and moderator are my favorite evil roles >:)
  • AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    Great week even if nothing new happened in The Sims 4 these 2 last days (Current week : 29% done).

haha love the percentage @LeGardePourpre
    don't worry though, this week still has 5 days left to be great, just be patient (and that's me saying it lol)
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
    edited May 2018
    Amandèle wrote: »

don't worry though, this week still has 5 days left to be great, just be patient (and that's me saying it lol)

Each word is very dangerous, they must pay attention when they handle them. A week is 7 days, not 5 or 3 days :p .
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    lol...
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
    edited May 2018
    Amandèle wrote: »

Well depends on what greatness one refers to. Now if it is the Sims - it has 3 more days to be great this week - then we have to wait until Next Tuesday to hear anything, if we hear nothing in the next 3 days.

In dreams - I LIVE!