Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

On a scale from 1-5 how much fun are you currently having playing Sims 4?

Comments

• ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    4- Sims 4 is fun
    I'm actually on a break from it right now, partly because my mouse is worn out so I can't navigate it the way I'm accustomed to. The new one should be here today. (Because plum forbid should I make the 10 minute drive to Best Buy & have a new one up and running in less than an hour, I had to order it off Amazon instead!), but also because I've got some other stuff going on right now.

But I would say it's more like between 3 & 4, I love playing my families, but as the novelty of each new pack wears off, it can start to get a little tedious at times.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    4- Sims 4 is fun
    It's fun, but I haven't played in a month or two. I am beyond tired of the constant sunshine and I don't think I will be able to play again consistently until we get Seasons.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • ceyricceyric Posts: 1,584 Member
    4- Sims 4 is fun
    4. The game is pretty fun; it has some flaws here and there but it’s nice to play.
    keep on keepin' on
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    2- Slightly above bored
    I haven't played in a few weeks but I've also been pretty busy. I think with no news and not knowing the direction the sims is going in it's hard for me to play. I know that sounds silly but I really look forward to the quarterly teasers because then I can prepare my sims and their homes for the new things that are coming and with all the silence it's hard for me to get into the groove of things. I'm really looking forward to June hopefully it doesn't disappoint.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    5- Most fun possible
    Now I'm playing the save with two immortal dynasties that is much of fun for me because my families have fun history and traits, I do lots of building for them to use and completing fun aspirations. They're all different and connected in some way.
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    4- Sims 4 is fun
    It's fun...

...says the guy, who's loading up a Sims3 game! :tongue:

I'm just taking a break from it right now, and it was either Sims3 or Left 4 Dead 2. I went with Sims3.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • clover24clover24 Posts: 887 Member
    3 - Mildly entertained
    I choose three because it doesn’t keep me entertained as long as it predecessors does. Mainly because it still lacks some expansions I miss like seasons and a type Of university pack.
    I enjoy vacations and the active careers also many other aspects (the list is long) but I find after a while the loading screens hinder my gameplay style.
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    2- Slightly above bored
    I still have fun making Sims and building, but I just can't get into live mode at all. It's all too predictable, there's no challenge, and it's still virtually the same experience as 2014.

I've been playing The Sims 3 lately, and I'm finding myself on it for hours on end, each time I boot it up.
  • skylinesxskylinesx Posts: 141 Member
    edited May 2018
    Oh man I can't vote because I'm going to be that person to say 4.5 :D I've been having the most fun I ever had in the sims 4 so far. I am playing a really special family that I put a lot of thought and time into. I have the age span set to long for the first time ever, and I'm making photo edits of the family to go along with their story. The only thing that could make this game a 5 for me is if they release seasons. It's the only thing that doesn't make it feel complete yet, for me.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    5- Most fun possible
    Apart from annoying bugs, I'm loving it.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    3 - Mildly entertained
    Even with the new EPs and GPs I am not wholly entertained and with the new games coming from other companies Sims 4 for me does not have that pull to keep me drawn to it.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • bionicdessertsbionicdesserts Posts: 320 Member
    4- Sims 4 is fun
    They STILL need to fix the emotion/trait system(different traits have different emotional reactions to events/actions/conversations, that type of thing) but otherwise I've always had lots of fun with this game.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    3 - Mildly entertained
    At the moment the mildly entertained, largely because of some new build projects for community lots. One went well enough to go to the gallery. Still testing my conversion of Vlad's place to a restaurant/lounge/dance club. Threw the bum out, ha, ha! Playing is currently going well, but it still doesn't match TS2 for depth, variety, and richness. Like a Yugo trying to catch a Chevelle SS454...
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    2- Slightly above bored
    I wind up getting bored with almost every household I play. It seems as there is not enough time in a Sim day and so much of it is taken up working, bathroom time and the length of time it takes to prepare and eat a meal.
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    4- Sims 4 is fun
    I’m having fun right now because I’m kinda playing out an interesting storyline. So that’s kept me entertained for the past few weeks. But, I don’t really feel immersed in it like I do some other games. So it’s not a 5. Just a 4. Still very playable, though
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    2- Slightly above bored
    Lately the only thing that has seemed to be keeping my attention to the game is the Household vet clinic but I just seem to get bored of it half way through and end up getting out the zombie mod again or playing one of my console games or Sims 2 and 3. Every so often I return and check on the clinic or my older house hold but that's about it.

It's becoming more of a chore than fun for me.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• AssimuloAssimulo Posts: 1,322 Member
    5- Most fun possible
    I've been messing around with both fair mod free or mccc only gameplay and downloading mods that completely change the game's experience. I've been laughing my butt off at all the possibilities in this game, and I've been having good old fashioned fun with fair play too. I started a legacy today and already have a house worth 50k, (ugly on the outside though,) and the founders only a YA. One thing that does take away from my experience is not being able to quickly scan for broken custom content on my mac, which limits my ability to fully customize my game. I'm still looking for a way to do that. It's not so much broken furniture that bothers me as much as cas content being broken and making it's way onto my townies.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    1 - Bored out of my mind
    At this time I'm going to have to go with bored out of my mind there just has not been anything new added since Parenting that holds my interest at all its been a year.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    edited May 2018
    3 - Mildly entertained
    3.5/5.
    Post edited by MMX on
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    5- Most fun possible
    I took a break from simming because I was bored/school/started playing overwatch, and now I have come back and have been having a ton of fun! :) In the past, I would get bored of the Sims 4 after playing awhile because it would start to get repetitive, but taking a break really helped bring back my love for the game that I've missed for a very long time.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    4- Sims 4 is fun
    I played last night for too long and was in the most fun possible mode. Love it when inspiration hits especially.
    egTcBMc.png
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    4- Sims 4 is fun
    I'm having a very good time. As I said in another thread, I just had a sim get his dream date only to have one of the waiters at the restaurant die during it. Everyone was upset and took off, leaving that sim to take the urn to the mausoleum himself rather than getting his kiss goodnight. It was hilarious and completely unscripted.
  • snikkipoosnikkipoo Posts: 31 Member
    3 - Mildly entertained
    I have fun, but I can't help but feel that something is missing. It is a lot better than when I first started playing. I bought TS4 when it first came out and couldn't play. It wasn't until a few months ago that I started it up again because there were expansion packs on sale. That, plus added toddlers made the game playable for me. I'm still wanting more though! I hope the next expansion pack really brings a lot more to the game. I don't see myself playing this game as long as TS3.
  • CellardwellerCellardweller Posts: 92 Member
    3 - Mildly entertained
    I wind up getting bored with almost every household I play. It seems as there is not enough time in a Sim day and so much of it is taken up working, bathroom time and the length of time it takes to prepare and eat a meal.

I agree. Most actions take an unrealistic amount of time to complete. It seriously took my Sim 45 minutes to eat one cookie. And the restaurant time is crazy. I only let my Sims go out if they don't work the next day. Several Sims have waited so long for food that they crashed at the restaurant - one got stuck for like twelve hours...sheesh. The daily job tasks to complete at home are problematic too since they take so long...
  • cocoayoccocoayoc Posts: 3 New Member
    5- Most fun possible
    ever since i found out about mods, i haven't STOPPED playing!