Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your forum color?

emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
Hey everyone. :)

It's time for a silly poll! :p (Because I'm curious ;) )

What color have you set in the background for your forum experience? :blush:
Sims_forum_color.png
52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

What's your forum color? 196 votes

Green
82%
nickibitswardJeanEmily4331Cabelle1863Jessa_DakkarNancy01905Writin_RegHawkflight1066nolurksimgirl1010haydub07KATENESSBagoas77queenmaybellineAjaGiog01denswanluthienrisingGoegualanmichael1Gagea 161 votes
White
17%
LeGardePourpreEuphorialQueenrudolphaSimsILikeSimsAnmirladreamerz13CinebarMikezumialexis3142IreneSwiftSonata13SingerM13Vulpeculasilver_songbirdTreyNutzInternal_ChaosBreazonaCoteDAzurloutredormarcellericeSimsophonique 35 votes

Comments

• cocococo Posts: 2,722 Member
    Green
    I'm so used to it being green that it looks weird when I switch it to white. Somehow I find the green just easier to look at. I still miss the old SV background picture though.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    White
    Mine was white but I think that was because I must have toggled it one day without realizing it. It's now green :)
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Green
    Green, because white burns my poor, weak eyeballs. :tongue:
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    edited May 2018
    Green
    coco wrote: »
    I'm so used to it being green that it looks weird when I switch it to white. Somehow I find the green just easier to look at. I still miss the old SV background picture though.

^@coco Ditto. ;)
    I wasn't on the forums back when they had the SV background pic. I should've been though... look at all the fun I was missing! ;)
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    Green, because white burns my poor, weak eyeballs. :tongue:
    ^LOL! :lol:
    Nice to see you pop in. :)

I dunno to me...the Green feels more like "The Sims 3" vibe while White feels more like "The Sims 4."
    Not saying that to cause any kind of argument, it's just me. (I <3 Sims 3 more) I just wasn't sure if anyone else felt the same. :p
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    Green
    Green is my next favorite color to blue. That's how come my Sims Forum page is staying green. :D:mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    White
    Oops! Only two choices, and I accidentally chose the wrong one. My background is actually green. White is too bright for me and hurts my eyes.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Where is the poll choice for "other"? (yeah, I had to be that guy) >:)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    edited May 2018
    Green
    Let me ask a simple question: Are plumbbobs green or white?

Case closed :tongue:
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    White
    White.

Honestly, I just don't get how people find the white worse than the green. I guess everybody's eyes are different but for me it's the green that is just so offensively bright. Like actually gives me headaches it's so bright. I remember when there was no option it was only green and I was seriously considering leaving the forums because they were too bright and obnoxious, I definitely had to limit my time on it and turn my screen brightness waaayyyyyyy down. White isn't perfect either, but it's better.
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    White
    Dunno why. Never really cared for the green.
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Neither, I use a stylesheet to get rid of those ugly eye-bleeding colours. I have the background theme of Dragon Valley. I get a lot of headaches from overly bright and glaring backgrounds.
    I wish they had also added a dark theme :/
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Green
    It took me ages to even realize that there was an option to change it. :p
    But I stay with green. It´s soothing.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • saffiredragon9saffiredragon9 Posts: 16 Member
    Green
    Ditto Waterdragon. Until today I didn't even realise you could make it white. :D
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Green
    Green...it’s not easy being green. ;) (But in this case I like it..)
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Green
    Green because white looks like a spreadsheet from Windows95!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    Green
    Green. The white background hurts my eyes.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Green

I caught the muppets Kermit the frog reference. ;)
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Green

Right now it is green, but, I've had it other, but when I changed something it reverted back and I can't find my instructions for personalizing it. sigh....memory defaults too often these days
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    edited May 2018
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    White.

Honestly, I just don't get how people find the white worse than the green. I guess everybody's eyes are different but for me it's the green that is just so offensively bright. Like actually gives me headaches it's so bright. I remember when there was no option it was only green and I was seriously considering leaving the forums because they were too bright and obnoxious, I definitely had to limit my time on it and turn my screen brightness waaayyyyyyy down. White isn't perfect either, but it's better.
    My guess is different screen panels have a lot to do with it too. My monitors panel is an AH-IPS which is great for color accuracy but certain shades appear very bright. How you feel about Green is how I feel about White. I love the clean look White gives off but some days it's really easy to trigger a migraine.
    Pary wrote: »
    Neither, I use a stylesheet to get rid of those ugly eye-bleeding colours. I have the background theme of Dragon Valley. I get a lot of headaches from overly bright and glaring backgrounds.
    I wish they had also added a dark theme :/
    I'd love to know how to do this. :o

i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Green
    I keep mine on "Sims Green" because that White background is too blinding! :dizzy:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've got mine set to Dragon Valley with Stylish and have other extensions that can help fix brightness if the site is too bright for me and I've already dimmed my screen as much as I could.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    Green

:D

Green, didn’t know you could change it but I like green anyway.

• Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Green
    Green. Keeps my one remaining good eye happy :D
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    Green
    Though most of the time I'm on mobile, so I don't ever really get to see it.
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!
  • mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    Green
    I briefly tried white but, it started to give me a headache with as bright as it is. So I'll stick with green.

But if we could choose any color we wanted I would probably go with either Pink or Burgundy. :p
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio