Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback for the Sims Mobile

Comments

• HardernaterHardernater Posts: 65 Member
    priscapup wrote: »
    priscapup wrote: »
    All the townie Sims have aged into Elders, and it doesn’t seem there is any repopulation in place. While I have nothing against elders, my hair is more silver than anything else, I would like to see some younger Sims inhabiting my town again. Was this ever addressed?

overtime, the game will generate random NPC's alongside player controlled sim. it took a long time/a small chance for this to happen.

Then it seems this may be something that needs to be looked at and tweaked a little. I’m sure it’s because of Sim limits. No Sim death, so they age to elder, all hang around, then no new Sims. There should be a way to have new Sims. Where is Grim? We need him.

They took out grim alongside the auto aging system, sim on the older version age as the real day passes on.

118n437.jpg

Admin of The Sims™ Mobile Community at Facebook

The Sims Mobile : Hard2Describe / HYC9F67

• phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    There is no way to tell if a sim is in a relationship or married. This needs to be changed. This would eliminate people sending us requests to get in a relationship with our sims. Especially if I am understanding some of the posts in this forum correctly . If you accept a relationship that person can take your sim? is this correct?

Hello
    If you accept the request from another simmer to have your sim move in with the sim do another simmer, you do lose control of the sim. There will though be a copy of your sim still in the family tree, that is accessed with the family photo.

@rosemow, what if they ask for a relationship in their game with one of your sims? Not move in just a relationship. I have been getting those kinds of requests and declining them because I don't want anyone asking me for my sims . I play legacy , If they ask me for a relationship will that lead them to ask me to have my sim move in with them?

Hello
    Often you will receive notices to say that a relationship has started between your sim and another sim., and there is an offer to add the simmer to your friends list. By accepting and adding the other simmer to your friend list, it doesn’t affect your control of your sim.

Thanks.. that is not what it states. I will give you an example, I got a notice stating joe wants to start a relationship with colten , accept or decline . It does not state who the message is from . I suspect it is someone on my friends list. I got another one like that for my female sim to another female sim. Both the sims they are asking about are married. in my game

@rosemow This is just an update, I got another one of these funny requests. it does state user name. the person is not on my friends list. I clicked accept and it sends a friends request from my account to theirs. . i then canceled the request and was just running a test of these notices I was getting.. My sims are not hitting on other sims in my game so is the game issuing these relationship requests at random? It's odd
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited May 2018
    There is no way to tell if a sim is in a relationship or married. This needs to be changed. This would eliminate people sending us requests to get in a relationship with our sims. Especially if I am understanding some of the posts in this forum correctly . If you accept a relationship that person can take your sim? is this correct?

Hello
    If you accept the request from another simmer to have your sim move in with the sim do another simmer, you do lose control of the sim. There will though be a copy of your sim still in the family tree, that is accessed with the family photo.

@rosemow, what if they ask for a relationship in their game with one of your sims? Not move in just a relationship. I have been getting those kinds of requests and declining them because I don't want anyone asking me for my sims . I play legacy , If they ask me for a relationship will that lead them to ask me to have my sim move in with them?

Hello
    Often you will receive notices to say that a relationship has started between your sim and another sim., and there is an offer to add the simmer to your friends list. By accepting and adding the other simmer to your friend list, it doesn’t affect your control of your sim.

Thanks.. that is not what it states. I will give you an example, I got a notice stating joe wants to start a relationship with colten , accept or decline . It does not state who the message is from . I suspect it is someone on my friends list. I got another one like that for my female sim to another female sim. Both the sims they are asking about are married. in my game

@rosemow This is just an update, I got another one of these funny requests. it does state user name. the person is not on my friends list. I clicked accept and it sends a friends request from my account to theirs. . i then canceled the request and was just running a test of these notices I was getting.. My sims are not hitting on other sims in my game so is the game issuing these relationship requests at random? It's odd

Hello.
    Your sims visit the homes /career venues in other simmers’ games. The sims of other simmers can start their own relationships there with your sims , without you being aware of it.

Hello

Hello

Hello.
    Your sims visit the homes /career venues in other simmers’ games. The sims of other simmers can start their own relationships there with your sims , without you being aware of it.

I know that. but wouldn't that person send me a friends request? when i click on it, I am sending them a friends request

Hello

Hello

Hello.

I know that. but wouldn't that person send me a friends request? when i click on it, I am sending them a friends request

The message I receive is that another sim has started a relationship with my sim, and a suggestion is for me to add the simmer to my contacts. When I accept, a friends request is sent.
    edited May 2018

Hello

Hello

Hello.

The message I receive is that another sim has started a relationship with my sim, and a suggestion is for me to add the simmer to my contacts. When I accept, a friends request is sent.

oh OK. the friends request i'm getting are for sims i will soon retire. the sims are also married . if I accept won't this mess up their game if I retire my sims and the fact they can't marry the sim ?

these people requesing relationships with my sims have no way of knowing my sim is married or that some are almost ready to retire.

Hello

Hello

Hello.

oh OK. the friends request i'm getting are for sims i will soon retire. the sims are also married . if I accept won't this mess up their game if I retire my sims and the fact they can't marry the sim ?

these people requesing relationships with my sims have no way of knowing my sim is married or that some are almost ready to retire.

It may be best for simmers to have their sims begin relationships either with sims that are not from another simmer, or with Sims of friends so that they know what is happening in the original home.

Hello

Hello

Hello.

It may be best for simmers to have their sims begin relationships either with sims that are not from another simmer, or with Sims of friends so that they know what is happening in the original home.

I agree, unless someone is on your friends list from this forum and you know your trading sims . EA should give some kind of warning to other players by having sims post their status (married/single) , Let players know when a sim is up for retirement. i know you can look at a list of your sim contacts. It should show relationship status, level of their job, .It only shows how many traits they have which is not enough. 4 traits could be a sign of retirement but the other info needs to be included too.
  • FeferGreenCeciliaFeferGreenCecilia Posts: 11 New Member
    Maybe the other player doesn't want to marry your Sim... maybe the player wants to have a relationship or a baby.
    edited May 2018
    Maybe the other player doesn't want to marry your Sim... maybe the player wants to have a relationship or a baby.

There may still be a problem if you retire the sim.. I saw someone in this forum that was going to give their sim to another player but the sim was going to retire so it was an issue

PS most of my requests have been female to female or male to male so there is no baby making. I only had one male to female request.
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member

Hello

Hello

I am not sure. If you receive those messages it may be best to decline them. If the sims are married in your game, they will not be able to get married in the other simmer’s game.

Thanks. That is what I thought. I hope EA adds to a sim profile, marriage status or relationship status. That would stink for the other person if they try to start a relationship and can't marry the sim if that is what they intend on doing.

A players sim can have any kind of relationship they want with your sim & u will never know it & u will never know what kind of relationship it is. I have a big concern about this cause my sims are straight hetero. I don't discriminate. I just don't want me & my sims to be disrespected on that is all
    edited May 2018

Hello

Hello

I am not sure. If you receive those messages it may be best to decline them. If the sims are married in your game, they will not be able to get married in the other simmer’s game.

Thanks. That is what I thought. I hope EA adds to a sim profile, marriage status or relationship status. That would stink for the other person if they try to start a relationship and can't marry the sim if that is what they intend on doing.

A players sim can have any kind of relationship they want with your sim & u will never know it & u will never know what kind of relationship it is. I have a big concern about this cause my sims are straight hetero. I don't discriminate. I just don't want me & my sims to be disrespected on that is all

I get that and I don't care what others do in their game with my sims. The problem is, that other person may be disappointed if I retire my sim which will effect their relationship with my sim. I will not give my sims away so they will never truly have control of my sims or will they ever be able to marry my sims if that is their intent with my sims.. Its not fair to others that I can not warn them that my sims are married, they are hetero and I play legacy. I have played legacy since the sims 1. I only have 4 sim slots in this mobile game unlike pc so I only have one child per generation in mobile. I make my own sims for my legacy and do not use other sims. This is the way I have always played. In PC version you have 8 sims slots where I can have several children .In PC versionI have had my non heir sim children in same sex relationships but I don't do it with my heir to my legacy.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    @phoebebebe13 so what you want to know is if they are just friending your sims or wanting to marry them? I am playing my own way but I know the father of my sims now hasn’t been played that much and the mother will end up retiring before he is old.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    edited May 2018
    @pepperjax1230 At this point it's not what I want to know. This s feedback for EA. if player wants to use another players sim, players need some kind of warning that the sim they want to use is approaching retirement and or thy are married/in a relationship. I have had requests for relationships with a sim I retired yesterday. He will soon disappear out of the game. My game is fine and he will go on my family tree but it may not be fine for someone else in the game that was using him. You can only use one soulmate or BFF friendship once. I don't think the other player can use those relationships if my sim they want to use in their game already has a soulmate and BFF . I don't care what a players reason is for using my sim but they may be disappointed if they were trying to reach a soulmate or BFF goal with intent to marry the sim

Edit to add since your on my friends list in the game , you and I can chat during parties or chat in here should you want to know if my sim is married or will I retire that sim. You can also ask me if I am willing to give you my sim. Other players on my friends list may not be able to do that accept at parties and by then it may be too late if they want their sim to marry my sim and cant. If I retire my sim that may mess up their game
    Post edited by phoebebebe13 on
    edited May 2018
    @pepperjax1230 adding more to my above message to you yesterday. We had someone post in another thread. They were using someone elses's sim. Got to level 10 , married the sim, had several children but the owner of the sim would not give the other player permission to have their sim move in. rosemow posted the only way for that person to get out of having that relationship with a sim they can't add to their game , is to keep doing mean interactions until they break up/divorce. This is why EA should give warnings to players if they want to get into a relationship with another players sim
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    @phoebebebe13 I get that but I don't think you even have to be in love in this game to have kids with other players sims they just have to be level 3 friendship. I kind of wish I hadn't started doing that because now I will have to make sims to have kids.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    edited May 2018
    @pepperjax1230 I have one good looking male sim in my game ( his son is a duplicate and just aged up) . He gets hit on. Receives many stickers per day. I'm sure someone out there is having babies with him. :p He is married in my game. If someone out there is intending on trying to marry him or move him in, that will be a problem for the other player. This is the issue. I am not going to break up him and his wife to give him to another player should another player want to marry my sim and try to move him in. I have not gotten any requests yet for another player to want him to move in their game, but if i did, I will decline. They will be forced to do a break up with my sim should they want their sim to marry another sim in the future.

PS the best thing you can do is make your own sims and not use others so you don't run into these issues.
  • DARBYtwinDARBYtwin Posts: 1 New Member
    The career decorations you can buy for the stores/shops out in town...will there eventually be an option to have those decorations available for in the house? I really like some of the decorations.
  • sikasika18sikasika18 Posts: 343 Member
    Please add an option for 30 and 60 fps toggle.
  • SashaD23SashaD23 Posts: 1 New Member
    I just create my own sim,since you right you don't know if a sim you have met is in a relationship already or married.It would be cool if EA would have a status for a sim who is married or already in a relationship or about to retire.
  • TwerkvlTwerkvl Posts: 1 New Member
    When you start any event, the cupcake trade for bonus is not a faire trade.
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    it would be amazing if EA added a ring on the plumbob for married sims and party balloons at home party hosts. And send messages to all sims friends when he grows old.

the surprising choices feature are expensive. No one wants to pay 2000 simcash in a hottub. Does not make sense. It is a simple object costing the price of an expansion of the sims 4. ( i hope it's just a mistake and the price in the future come something like 200 or 500 simcashs) if you're an honest player without using hacks, this becomes expensive d +. No one wants to invest all this into an object.

Inventory is a mess. We need categories to organize things there.

There is no option to run in the neighborhood. And it would be great if the family neighborhood were remodeled and included homes of friends on the list as neighbors.

There is a limit of objects at home and it is easily reached.

the toddlers remain without actions. This is so boring! Kids too.

I like the game, but every update changes something or adds a new function instead of improving what we already have. Sad!

We won't need a Heirloom store, we need a waterfront
    We need more interactions with babyies and more interactive objects for him.
    We really need more forms to get together with another sims to party or make a outdoor gyn

It's not about get money, it's about create a fan bases like freeplay have for make money in the future.

But something that I really love in the sims mobile is new animations and new objects! I love all animations from digital influencers update.
  • Dragonfly13Dragonfly13 Posts: 2 New Member
    Cannot complete because I am only level 8 and you have to be level 15 to get to downtown. You should not allow this to pop up, or should do a quick pop into the area that's needed.
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    Today the game usually sends 1 or 2 gamepacks a month, but they are small and almost always are only with items for female sims (glam pack as 2 versions for now and both for womans and not for mans!)

It would be cool a new gamepack with hair, hats and beards. Maybe one with modern clothes style the sims 3 diesel stuff pack. I would love to have new masculine hair and t-shirts

And maybe an option to buy old gamepacks as well.
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    I keep tapping at the party bar but it isn't working - help?