Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

In search of invisible head mod

BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
So I know this sounds silly but I'm looking for a mod that makes a sim's head invisible unfortunately I have tried using the Grim reaper for this but it does not work except for in every day only. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be extremely grateful.
Thanks a ton.
Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

Comments

• PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited May 2018
    Nvm, thought this was for sims 4!
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited May 2018
    You could potentially try this:

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Game_guide:Creating_a_headless_Sim
    One method to obtain the headless Sim in The Sims 3 is to download the Grim Reaper [1] [2], then select him in CAS, he is in pre-made Sims. The player must change his everyday clothes but not select any other clothing type. He becomes headless and has no feet. The other method can be done with mummies and SimBots. If the player uses any mod to edit a mummy or a SimBot in CAS, and change the hairstyle, the mummy or SimBot is going to be headless. As explained above, changing another outfit than everyday in the mummy or the SimBot, will cause a head to appear.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited May 2018
    @Nikkei_Simmer I've tried the mummy it worked better than the grim reaper did the only thing is the walk, the same with the sim bot. xD

I figured if I can get an invisible skin that doesn't turn black then I'm set. Cause I fixed one of my issues but not the other.
    Post edited by BMSO on
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios