Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I can't log in to sims 3 store today

I can't log in to store.thesims3.com now (although I did earlier today)--it keeps telling me invalid log in. Yesterday I couldn't log in to the forums, but that has been fixed, now this. Interestingly, I can log in to EA, just not the store. Can anyone help with this? Did an update cause this or is it something specific to a few or to me?

Comments

• MarGil92MarGil92 Posts: 1 New Member
    The same thing is happening to me! Happy to know I am not the only one but also sad to know that I am not the only one. So frustrating. I hope we get this resolved soon.
  • SeikaArashiSeikaArashi Posts: 1 New Member
    My girlfriend is having a problem like this as well. She can sign into the store site, but as soon as she goes to the actual store part to look at items, it logs her out and she cannot log back in. She's been getting very frustrated and it's been killing off her fun of playing Sims 3. : /
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Not sure if it is caused by an update. The sims 3 store is a pain. You need to clear all your internet browsing especially IE even if you dont use it

download ccleaner its free . Clean all your internet files http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
  • AuraKnightAuraKnight Posts: 115 Member
    There have been major store problems for weeks now. If you haven't run into them until now, count yourself lucky.
  • jerriniccijerrinicci Posts: 241 Member
    edited November 2016
    I was just trying to get on the store recently just to see if it was working. I've tried logging on a couple different days with no luck. Hope this isn't a sign that they are going to close down the site. I never did finish getting all my content downloaded in an orderly fashion.
    EDIT: Going to My Page instead of the Store page helped. It logged in on the first try.
    a.k.a. Jerrica
    My Page
    My Studio
    My EMPTY Wishlist!
    tumblr_o07kimGeNn1t2ewe0o1_500.png
    I own the store! (Or at least what you can own without spending a dime on simpoints! Many thanks to all the generous people who helped me out!) (last updated Dec 30, 2015)
  • Handman50Handman50 Posts: 156 Member
    I'm still having some trouble logging in. I haven't touched this game in about two years, and tried to get my Store content I purchased way back in '09, but can't log in. Obviously it's an issue on the site, since I was able to log in here and on Origin just fine.
    I was able to log in today, but couldn't download anything. So, I guess that's a small improvement, but it's not what I want.
    A year later, it works finally.
  • NevillsNevills Posts: 505 Member
    I just downloaded the sims 3 onto a new laptop, and of course I can't log in to the store. I've had this issue in the past, but now it's back. Fun, fun.
    I'm a WoW playing, Doctor Who watching, Harry Potter reading, fan fiction writing simmer who is without a doubt a geek (and sometimes a super hero).

My wishlist
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited May 2018
    Though this was an old thread, it doesn't list a solution; so: Make sure you have the latest store patch in your contentPatch folder. The store patch link does not work and you'll need to get an archived version here: (last post link)

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/933285/launcher-no-longer-installing-store-updates

CONTENT PATCH DOWNLOAD

• Kathy2231Kathy2231 Posts: 2 New Member
    Just started for me about not being able to log in. I can log in on my phone and thru Origin. But not from the game.
  • Kathy2231Kathy2231 Posts: 2 New Member
    And I see these comments were from a long time ago