Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• evildeadfan102evildeadfan102 Posts: 48 Member
    Jade: So I guess there is no question for me to answer. I should go and eat popcorn with Kelly again instead.
    What is your job?
    So I have a discord channel for my The Sims 4 series. Anyone can join if they want.
    My discord.gg/HUQYWP
    My series revolves around Kelly Stevens and Jade Taylor and the romance that happens.
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    edited May 2018
    Henry: I'm a Sweglord.
    Alex: Are you going to explain what that is?
    Henry: Uhm... must I?
    Alex: He's an assassin.
    Henry: Hitman, actually.
    Alex: Assassin sounds sexier Henry.
    Henry: But I'm a hitman, Alex.
    Alex: Blah blah, same thing.
    Henry: *Grumbles* Not really...
    Alex: Oh and I'm the Great King of Simsland! Heard of me?
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Kat and Mark: You've met us...
    Katrina: Bet ya can't do a barre chord! Can you?
    I prefer Shade than Shady
    Alex: *Smug* Well, not to boast or anything... but guitar is my personal amusement.
    Henry: Pffft! Personal amusement indeed. More like your go to instrument when you want to 'show off'
    Alex: Whatever Henry. What instrument do you like to play?
    Mark: Violin.
    Kat: Guitar. Know any song of foreign origin? I knew a lot OPMs
    Alex: I know an English song. I played 'Thinking Out Loud' to Henry once. Same question.
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Amaury : well I grew up multilingual, so yea. On Sixam they speak a different language, and one of my mother comes from there. Also, there's English, Hindi, my mother's best friend was Indian, and Dutch because Aurélie's family is from Netherlands.

Aurélie : same, grew up multilingual so I know lots of songs that aren't in simlish. Like English, obviously Dutch, and French because my dad was from there. My mom was Dutch.

How many languages do you speak ?
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

Kat: Let's see... um... I'm fluent in Simlish, Tagalog, Japanese, English, Latin and the strange language that only demons can understand... uh... My Arabic is broken, and I can understand Korean but unable to speak in it. Heard of a reverse trap?
    Henry:... uhm yeah.... that's a girl who looks like a boy right?
    Katrina: Exactly! Who do you remember is a reverse trap?
    Aurélie : well I used to be pretty boyish as a kid. Still am but much less. That would drive my mom crazy, she wanted "a proper daughter". I was her only child. Well, before she adopted.

Have you been adopted ? Or a relative/sibling ?

• InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Tina: "I certainly am NOT adopted! I mean, I better not be. Otherwise I wont be able to inherit my family's fortune. Only direct descendants of my family line get to inherit the family castle and if Im adopted (which Im not) Im going to be soooo ticked off at my mother..."

Do you come from an old wealthy family?
    Amaury : yup.. my great parents and great grand parents worked their 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off to make money, they both were really talented painter and pretty much lived off it. Now we're rich.
    Aurélie : not really... I mean my mother came from Netherlands and tried her best to make money and we were financially stable but we were not rich like Amaury's

How wealthy are you ?

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Briar: "We uh, don't really disclose that information."
    Leslie: "I mean, we do well for ourselves. We support our little family and save enough for retirement."
    Briar: "Uh-huh."
    Leslie: "Speaking of which, do you have a family?"
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Takumi: ......
    Cyrielle: Takumi, say something.
    Takumi: .... *shakes head*
    Cyrielle: He does. He just didn't like them I think. Do you like your family?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • brndltn_bybrndltn_by Posts: 52 Member
    Anwen: Although I live far away from my family, I still love them a lot, and Cassandra is part of my family now, I guess, and I love her a lot too.
    Cassandra: Awh, thank you, I love you too <3

What's your family history?
    Amaury : started from nothing my ancestor, Isabelle Baker, aspiring artist, worked very hard on her paintings to be known and to have money.
    she had a daughter, who grew up in this artistic background, but they were still pretty poor, it's only when my great-grand mother started selling her painting, as she painted all her childhood, that she became known became she was extremely talented.

She also had my great mother who was an extremely talented painter, at this point they were more than wealthy already and then my great mother had my mother and my uncle, they were not as interested in painting as the past generations, my mother was fascinated by space and married my other mother, Charlotte, an alien who lived on Earth. They had me and my siblings, we're the first hybrid generation my brother Aedan, my sister Amalia and me.

My uncle went on to marry a woman and they had my cousin, and surprisingly, aliens took my uncle's wife and made her pregnant and she gave birth to aliens twin girls. so they're my cousins but we're not really blood related.

My human cousin married a vampire woman and my brother Aedan married an alien.
    I married this beautiful lady over here.

Aurélie : My mother came from Netherlands and married my father in San Myshuno, but actually he was an immigrant too, from France.
    She wanted to be part of High Class of San Myshuno but she had no titles and no money so she worked as a businesswoman until she passed away. She was very strict. I'm her only biological child, but she adopted my step-siblings. They're triplets.

how many siblings do you have/wish to have ?

Alex: Very happy to be the only child. But if I wasn't... well, something can always be - arranged.
    Tell me, what are the perks of having siblings?
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Takumi: There were no advantages for me. Just another person to hurt me. Do you have a better answer?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • ChelsPlaySimsChelsPlaySims Posts: 94 Member
    Ashley: I myself, a legacy founder, had no parents or family tree. I did have a sister though, but she disappeared... I think there are advantages to siblings, because it means that my future children will have childhood friends.

Do you want kids? If so, how many?
    Amaury : we have two daughters and a son, and for now, that's enough for us. I mean we only wanted one child to begin with but Aurélie had twins and then we had a boy.

Same question

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Briar: "We've got three wonderful girls already. Their names are Lyra, Juniper, and Wren. Juni an' Wren are unidentical twins. I don't think we're gonna have anymore. Three's enough. Do y'know yer cousins well?"
  • brndltn_bybrndltn_by Posts: 52 Member
    Anwen: I sadly don't have any cousins, sadly, I don't even have any siblings :( If I had any, I'd make a real effort to get to know them well!

Same question!
    Alex: Eww, why do you want to know your cousins? They're just expendable things. Useful as - tracktesters on occasion.
    Any useful people you know?
  • AmylsimsAmylsims Posts: 108 Member
    Malachai: I've no cousins, however I am making sure that my children grow up knowing theirs.
    Do you have any children?