Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    Update on new DD thread

I hopefully will be able to announce much later today that the thread is ready. I am struggling with limitations of the forum design. Right now the main page is waiting for approval. If you visit the thread, the links in the contents page may not be working properly.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Thank you so much @angeljess26 for keeping up with posting the deals. Mid-way through the day today I suddenly realized I hadn't looked in for nearly 4 days. It's a bit busy here, but all in good ways.

Happy Holidays to all!
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @me1620 Jodi, I've never had a post approved when I got that message. That is one of the mess ups with the forums. When I started my Bekkasan designs thread I got that message everytime I tried to post the first post that had linked pics in it. I finally took the links out, posted the words, it posted properly, then I went back and added the links. Supposedly, they have messed that method up too as people are having issues with editing and adding links and the whole post will disappear. I've saved mine on word for just in case, but haven't built anything recently to add to the thread so haven't tested it myself. It happened on the DNA thread and some of the story threads that provide links in the first post. This has been going for quite a while and not been fixed and of course, this is the holiday period so doubt it is a priority. It does seem to be hit and miss. There is some info in the forum issue thread. Good luck!!
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited December 2015
    trithone wrote: »
    Thank you so much @angeljess26 for keeping up with posting the deals. Mid-way through the day today I suddenly realized I hadn't looked in for nearly 4 days. It's a bit busy here, but all in good ways.
    Happy Holidays to all!
    @trithone You're welcome. I think we ended up going a day or so without one but the spreadsheet is always there to help to. Happy holidays.
    Post edited by angeljess26 on
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to all.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I now have the basic information included in the new thread and I think I am ready to open it :) and close this thread :( .

@bekkasan - Phew Sandi. The discussion has been approved because I can edit the first post again.

It is always a bit sad to close a thread but I am looking forward to taking my turn at hosting.

In closing this thread, I want to thank @Ximph for hosting the last two DD lists ever, which turned out to be the two longest DD lists. I have used her list on page 1 of this thread to create the lists on page 1 of the new thread. She saved me a ton of typing. I know that OE has kept Ximph from us, but I hope she does stop in to visit us on the new thread.

The new thread is titled "DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP - CONTINUATION OF SEPTEMBER LIST" and this is the link to it.

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED.

Please post in the new thread.

Post edited by Me1620 on

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    edited December 2015
    Sorry didn't see the last post - I'm a loser and can't delete this :(:'(
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options

• Options
    MelianSimsMelianSims Posts: 10 New Member
    I can see, that no ones posted anything here for a long time, but I just want to let you know, that the DD rotation spreadsheet doesn't fit anymore. The prices does, but not the time. I don't know how or when it got 🐸🐸🐸🐸, but somehow the Stores usual time changed.

So uhm.. Can anyone fix it? (:
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @MelianSims - If you scroll up two more posts you'll find an explanation and link to the new DD thread in @Me1620 's post from December 2015. We're already 220 pages into the new thread. They are aware that the times are not syncing and I'm sure Jodi ( @Me1620 ) is adjusting the rotation schedule accordingly :)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    Lunar Lakes are usually beautiful
  • Options
    @supporters123 - You might like to post in the more current version of this thread. This one actually went dormant more than 18 months ago. I'm pretty tech-inept so can't actually link you to the thread, but it's titled "Daily Deal ( DD ) Rotation and Sales Help - Continuation of September List" and it's located in The Sims 3/Store/Store General Discussion section of the forum :)
  • Options
    ok allcustomersupportnumber.com thanks
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    edited November 2017
    sorry!
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    EverclearBoyEverclearBoy Posts: 151 Member
    I'm still trying to understand this CYS thing.. is it better the buy the Humble Harvest Stand on Sale in the store now at that price and wait for Al Fresco Market to hit the Daily Deal in a few weeks to discount that more then?
  • Options
    @EverclearBoy - As I posted above, this is the 'old' Daily Deal thread. It's been dormant for more than 18 months. You'll get an answer to your question if you post it in "Daily Deal ( DD ) Rotation and Sales Help - Continuation of September List" in The Sims 3/Store/Store General Discussion section. :)
  • Options
    IzmirIzmir Posts: 147 Member
    Is there a list for "make me an offer" tool?
  • Options
    LaynielouxuLaynielouxu Posts: 443 Member
    is there still a place for people to gift the sims 3 store items?
  • Options
    Hi, @Laynielouxu . This is the 'old' DD thread. The new one is "Daily Deal ( DD ) Rotation and Sales Help - Continuation of September List" by @Me1620.
    And, in answer to your question, check in 'The Sims: Legacy Titles > The Sims 3 Store > Store > Gift Gathering - Thank Yous & Gifting' section :)
  • Options
    LaynielouxuLaynielouxu Posts: 443 Member
    despina53 wrote: »
    Hi, @Laynielouxu . This is the 'old' DD thread. The new one is "Daily Deal ( DD ) Rotation and Sales Help - Continuation of September List" by @Me1620.
    And, in answer to your question, check in 'The Sims: Legacy Titles > The Sims 3 Store > Store > Gift Gathering - Thank Yous & Gifting' section :)

thanks sweetie
  • Options
    HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    I don't Know If anyone posted this yet ... But
    Just Read This Notice ... A Little FYI ... & So you Know What's Up With The Pages Tomorrow!! ;)

Simmers,

On Tuesday, 15th May 2018 at 10am Pacific (check your local time here) we will be taking The Sims 3 offline for scheduled maintenance. We are scheduling the maintenance for 4 hours but we hope to bring things back online as soon as possible.

During this time, The Exchange, Community, My Page and Store will be unavailable. The Sims 3 will remain playable offline.

Found the Above In the EA Answers Forum Pages... HUGS!!
  • Options
    HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    OOPSIE Looks like I posted on the Wrong Thread too!! LOL & I was at the Newer one Very Recently too!!
    Ah Well I'll post there too!! HUGS!!
  • Options
    EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Closing this one to avoid confusion going forward :)

Please use the following thread for all things related to The Sims 3 Store Daily Deals: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/866448/daily-deal-dd-2018-rotation-list-and-sales-help/p1

Thanks,
    Mage
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top