Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can I lock my front door?

2...Next

Comments

• ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    Problem is, she didn't talk to him. She just came home from work and was standing outside. I was deciding what to do next when this man just walked into her house and made himself at home. I had played occasionally before the formal release a few days ago, but never had that happen. I suppose he will leave eventually, but I haven't been back in the game since.

Maybe it was just a glitch, but it reminded me of FreeSO (Free Sims Online) where other players can walk into your house uninvited and use whatever they want. It kind of freaks me out, so I won't play FreeSO

I've had this, I don't mind though

I've had it happen twice since then, but they always leave eventually. At least they don't move in.
    I had that happen and I didn't talk to them they kept sitting at my sims table .

That's not the main reason, but it is one of the reasons I don't play it any more.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I just started and I finally had a device that would run it. I was using a app online my tablet but every time there was an update I had to delete it. So its nice not to have to constantly progressing in the game and have it all wiped.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • h_lacombeh_lacombe Posts: 6 New Member
    The parents of my sims will also NOT LEAVE! They’ve been at the house for 2 days!
  • BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member
    h_lacombe wrote: »
    The parents of my sims will also NOT LEAVE! They’ve been at the house for 2 days!

They will stick around for 5 days. During that time you will get special mentoring/family events about once a day. Once the 5 days is over you will see a birthday cake in the thought bubble over their head. Click that and they will leave forever but still be visible in your family portrait In the special "past generations" section.
  • Wisconsin36Wisconsin36 Posts: 15 New Member
    epically if u wanna use the bathroom or make a baby and u cant lmao untill whoever is in THERE decides to leave gets annoying.....
  • BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member
    epically if u wanna use the bathroom or make a baby and u cant lmao untill whoever is in THERE decides to leave gets annoying.....

Some of the NPC sims seem to like to hang out and watch.
  • PaJeanPaJean Posts: 30 Member
    I got tired of having to move the toilet/shower/bed to another room and put in a second bathroom and woohoo bed. It’s better now but I still wish I could ask sims to leave or be able to lock the door.
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    edited June 2018
    Opps sorry I was popping around different threads and posted on the wrong one! My bad!
  • nolurknolurk Posts: 249 Member
    PaJean wrote: »
    I got tired of having to move the toilet/shower/bed to another room and put in a second bathroom and woohoo bed. It’s better now but I still wish I could ask sims to leave or be able to lock the door.

This is something that happens in my game way too often! Two of my sim's children seem to love hanging out and chatting in the bathroom for some odd reason (same with strangers who happen to wander into the house), so my sim can't just go in there and take a shower or use the toilet, etc. forcing me to have to relocate it to another room.

I wish there was some way of either specifying sims per door or making them lockable so our sims have some privacy when they need it (and so total strangers don't just wander in off the sidewalk)!

• Angie40Angie40 Posts: 41 Member
    Yes we can make it like on sims 4 where you can pick to lock dork from everyone, or certain people.
  • Geshisa47Geshisa47 Posts: 60 Member
    We need an door lock where anyone in the house be added when it comes to the front door. When it comes to the bathroom.. if anyone is there .. it should be locked for privacy. We need this badly as an option, and as a request. Please give us this!
    TTKIncorporated
  • coolassangcoolassang Posts: 3 New Member
    [quote="Pandasim2;c-16377524"]Same problem here. Some woman came into my Sims home the first day I played this. She never left. She has been there since the day the game released. Always! Never leaves! [/quote]

Exact same thing happened to me, too... she's still there & I can't get rid of her!
  • ShoeQueenofMSShoeQueenofMS Posts: 4 New Member
    Just found this thread and want to throw my name into the proverbial pot of my #1 complaint of why I quit playing Sims Free Play and looks like the reason why I'm going to quit playing the Sims Mobile too! Yes SOME PEOPLE eventually will get bored and move on but not everyone. These are what I call "Trolls" and no not the colorful singing Disney kind.

There are people who play games just to be mean and hateful because they think it's funny, laugh about it, they're a head case (takes one to know one 😉), their mama didn't hug them enough, who knows why? All I DO know is Trolls purposefully cause harm where others can't play and laugh about it! For example, my kid SIMS aren't able to eat because once they are out of a high chair, they sit in dining chairs. Numerous times Trolls sit in the chair so kids can't eat and even have kids removed after they already sat down! Over and over Trolls tried to block me from doing the writing hobby, by sitting in the chair at the desk, when numerous other chairs and a couch are available! 😡 Remodeling the house was a huge problem because they were UNINVITED, yet made themselves at home!

I've had 1 guy in my house I know for a month! Nothing I do will make him leave and now he's called people over so it's only exacerbated!🤦‍♂️ He's even followed me to both jobs and causes problems!

Using "Report" in game does NOT work and Help only answered questions about problem SIMS at parties, a totally different issue. THIS IS BULLYING IT'S NOT BEING SOCIAL!