Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*** chips46 Showcase comp,rooms,lots. ***

Comments

• Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge
    Challenge 161
    Theme for the week: A Mothers Day card.
    Gallery Link: Mothers Day Card
    CnFJEno.pngsSESVzx.pngflXUPrr.pngZaKhrbO.png

• Options
    Beautiful work Maria!

Thank you @HIstoricgal I'm glad you like my park
  • Options
    HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    Ido and your Mother's Day card is just Beautiful!
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    IY8qnTB.jpg
    A stylish extravagant & beautiful futuristic living room a fancy bar a few activities to entertain guests
    QC Room challenge no:78
    Gallery Link: Futuristic Living Room
    6uoPULr.pngimgAaAqjXi.pngu474bgK.pngnwV3v2S.pngR5COXdR.pngJloBnDR.png
    Post edited by chips46 on
  • Options
    Ido and your Mother's Day card is just Beautiful!

Thank you @HIstoricgal
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I just got favourited by Maxis
    Challenge 163
    Theme for the week: a clock themed kitchen
    Gallery Link: Tic Toc Kitchen
    AhbQqwL.pngsutmDzV.pngxMJcZG3.pngMtNPyJC.pngpiaHLAG.pngFQnQ2ow.pngndJ6pSI.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    2wpLZ7o.jpg
    Two child age twin boys room I have use a few Hover Lamps for effects of Aliens Invasion in room (1) Doll House under the pool (2) dresser under the Momentum Conserver + many more need to turn them all on for effect in room and plenty of toys and activities for twins
    QC Room challenge no:79
    Gallery Link: Alien Invasion
    CyYi1h9.pngbfwQRoy.pngHs2Yoig.pngD6rNGdw.pngwnx8azS.png2rQV7oT.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    What's our Idea of justice in this environment we were to express our view on the community What weighs more What do we expect What Do we feel
    This challenge is in the game gallery that I entered its hosted by #ElocineCinQuatre and it's called #BalanceOfJusticeChall
    There are many good respectful simmers here no need for words to describe it, it speaks for itself
    Paintings are from: jlewi38 <3 tiya33 <3 NaJoPau <3 Agrimonys <3 SurfChicCreation <3
    Gallery Link: Balance Of Justice Chall
    HRgLwW3.pngCjfarLs.pngfy9nj2e.pngPOfjXnq.pngTjwBQIE.pngpRpdJLj.pngAMtD9kl.pngZahAIrF.png178Yjzd.pngdaNOiEF.png3sVTCX3.pngpdZM7kf.pngcSJg9Eg.pngnyY2Cat.png20f45HV.png2VKYNc0.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Sb6Rle0.jpg
    Country Vintage Tea Room enjoy the company of good friends,food & hot pot of tea
    QC Room challenge no:80
    Gallery Link: Vintage Tearoom
    eDZT3JK.pngkRXIych.pngj2IVEh0.pngVOJa9Na.pngxg89Qa2.png61IUfky.png
  • Options
    Challenge 167
    Gallery Link: Spring Is In The Air
    Z7OrzFW.pngiQHC9vD.pngGHeDTfX.pngCqEMv34.pngt9LgrnX.pngR95KNvq.png
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    @chips46 Cool builds! d(^‿^)b *Tᕼᑌᗰᗷᔕ ᑌᑭ* Very creative!
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    7ks4uJE.jpg
    Newcrest Spring Family House
    QC challenge no:65
    Gallery Link: Spring Family House
    NQ3BNLy.pngzlFzbYX.png6IQYMCN.pngbIJAZWk.pnglP4CxjI.pngyZgmTSS.pngAYSAXnu.pngRZGgztu.png8Lpngyk.pngxawNrbs.pngbtvGdLf.pngsorry about the bear in your face he didn't want to move :DAY2YHEv.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    2mYJZfC.jpg
    The Weatherby a fun and active family embrace the colours of spring into their lifestyle love spending time outdoors as much as they can as a family
    QC sims challenge no: 65
    Sims Gallery Link: The Weatherby Family
    tG3csc4.jpg5WBxFDl.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    A day hospital room is an outpatient facility where sims attend for treatment during the day without looking too clinical white with a small bathroom
    QC Room challenge no:81
    Gallery Link: Day Hospital
    QbaE9wx.png9RbLlBa.pngbO33ypi.pngq9UF1Vx.png9UqQWl4.pngaYj5fCI.pngxegC2Y4.pngjA4Pa8B.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    This challenge is in the game gallery that I entered its hosted by #SurfChicCreation and it's called #SurfsAnyPatioChal31 she provides a room shell with a few items in it that we have to use in the room a few plants + a bbq I went with a theme with one of the pot plants and decorated as a Greek patio using marble stone+statues
    Gallery Link: Greek Patio

BqIBFwv.pngvxzj7h7.pngz5ltKfG.png9pDss5s.pngzMv24y7.png0XtQCIo.pngv66CqRK.pngdfiult4.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Thanks @kateoverend :)
  • Options
    Tatts65Tatts65 Posts: 84 Member
    So many great builds! :)
  • Options
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 169
    Theme for the week: a living room for elders to play chess and chat in
    A living room for elders to play some chess and chat also enjoy a cup of tea or coffee
    Gallery Link: Lets Play Chess
    GP6s9KE.pngr5DAXaO.pngZxxnhc6.pnggwMs4Pk.pngTvGVfvu.png
  • Options
  • Options
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 170
    Theme for the week: A Wallpaper showcase room
    A theme Wallpaper Showcase Retail Store James owns a paint and wallpaper store he has set up a few furniture items to complement variety displayed wallpaper wall in the room for his customers
    Gallery Link: Wallpaper STORE
    ejhSb1T.pngMd1dD30.pngD7MaH0E.pngC3k4vTi.pngfmcuP22.pngzjM0jDH.pngDYFyaZR.pngCkckxoi.pngqiSO6WM.png8Gkj2ko.pngML0MJMJ.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I build this Retail Lot with my room challenge170 for oneroomoneweekonetheme Wallpaper STORE with a new name PaintAndWallpaper STORE I only change the colour of the door and replace the two windows that goes with the exterior on the build. It has a basement for toilets a fully furnished living area on the second floor if your sims want to buy a retail business they can live there
    Build in Magnolia Promenade
    The letters are from @SurfChicCreation <3
    Gallery Link: PaintAndWallpaper STORE

sFrhYyv.pngOaCWptu.pngwQJ797Z.pngXU3kEEc.pngevu8pbh.png
    3QgvogU.pngXDxqQSM.pngNHObZC7.pngoOPP5IM.pngswGoCpy.pngAVm2lT2.pngaFoXCRo.png4snNw7H.pngbasement for the toiletsdtLrjyh.png
    top view
    whlwymr.pngd8AhuTF.pngR7z6bI0.pngt66kz1V.png night view I9orghh.pngHWfgpNA.pngf7tog04.pngngWLet4.png7HjfyQO.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Thank you very much #rosemow for the Beautiful Pictures <3 the heart lights done by me
    oneroomoneweekonetheme room challenge 171
    The theme for the week: a two colour scheme teenager bedroom.
    Rosemow theme for the week a two colour scheme I choose blue & yellow for hope's bedroom
    itmDJDw.pngn3UCDY7.pngOTI0xsR.pngE0O75eA.pngOcu6aYR.pngPyxEXSE.pngnPTObuK.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    This challenge is in the game gallery that I entered its hosted by #nightlioness and it's called After Party Challenge for his 21st birthday. Blake partied a little too hard last night and is feeling terrible. He is bit pasty and may toss his cookies... but thinks the party was worth it Challenge rules: 1.) Create any sim the day after a wild party they attended. and to have a background story and to have fun creating a sim I went with a look a like Tim Curry from The Rocky Horror Picture Show Movie

Ok Blake that was some party you had going on I got caught up in truth or dare game so I ended up doing the dare to a look alike Tim Curry from Rocky Horror Picture Show browed some womens clothes & makeup done my hair we all got up singing & dancing the Time Warp so much fun but I can't remember where's my clothes how can I go home looking like this
    1tavwvr.jpg
    Gallery Link: After Party Challenge
    everyday outfits, and his party outfit I left it out it's the same as his day wearkjtBCSo.png0to2zSe.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    This challenge is in the game gallery that I entered its hosted by theoctanepumpkin and it's Gnome room challenge Rules: Room must be only a 6x6 square by square sized room. The room must be GNOME related any theme or expression fine

A small community of forest gnomes lives in the forest is being invaded by alien gnomes the forest gnome leader has alerted the community to run to the hills even the ghostly & grim reaper gnomes are heading towards the hills I had so much fun doing this gnome room challenge

Gallery Link: Alien Gnome Invasion
    The lighting was a bit overcast this is the best what I could do on a cloudy day
    vRdLpx1.pngKvPW3jK.pngxET1yzL.pngXR4KqPK.png3cjqfkq.pnggJAG745.png3d3qRj4.png6D8ywTL.png7m1anxm.png6D8ywTL.pnge1941Jd.png19Ab0H0.png
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    JARHMif.jpg
    Cratuth his wife & son exploring the universe decided to stop by at Oasis Springs at Vista Quarry would like to live in a house that reminds them of home so they are sure to be the talk of the town with a very unique and out of this world house few activities for family to enjoy
    QC challenge no: 66
    Original Lot used (lot name and town): Oasis Springs / Vista Quarry
    Notes about entry: photos and paintings from my sim
    Gallery Link: Home Far Away
    0v5qvGU.png7HuNMft.pngaGdqbrS.pngvBfeJiB.pngJgbLFqV.pngltjEN8A.pngEvpVyYT.pngNH4ORJO.pngYZcKrK6.png
    K00ZUNe.png
    8qFK4DT.pngqjGeudF.pngfHsETUE.pngLoBj8g4.pngch0nSvV.pngmsivyu2.pngHEx5YX6.png