Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Friends! The Sims Mobile

Comments

• phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    @EA_Mage if a friends request is sent and not answered because the person you sent a request to is no longer playing, will the invite you sent just go away eventually or will it just take up space on your limit of friends not playing? Also is there a way to delete people that are not playing? Does this effect the game if you have friends that are not playing? Thanks!
  • BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member
    @EA_Mage if a friends request is sent and not answered because the person you sent a request to is no longer playing, will the invite you sent just go away eventually or will it just take up space on your limit of friends not playing? Also is there a way to delete people that are not playing? Does this effect the game if you have friends that are not playing? Thanks!

You can delete people that aren't playing and also delete requests that haven't been answered. Click on them in the friend list and click on view profile. You will be given the option to delete them.

You can delete people that aren't playing and also delete requests that haven't been answered. Click on them in the friend list and click on view profile. You will be given the option to delete them.

@BlueWizardRob Thanks for the tips! I'm afraid to click on things after I added a sim spot to age up a child and wound up making an extra sim :p
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    My friend code is TKGWKUW
    I'd love to get some new friends c:
  • BasiicBasiic Posts: 3 New Member
    PV6URYR
    level 40 and im an active player :)
  • FoxSeaMermaidFoxSeaMermaid Posts: 1 New Member
    Almost level 17 and I play daily. Add D6E4QRV
  • GetSossiedGetSossied Posts: 8 New Member
    Hello everyone! We have a small active community on the LINE app. If u want to join our group, feel free to install the app (both iOS and Android available) and add soranaegeniala. Message me something so i can add you afterwards to the group. Thanks :smile:
  • RiverRiverRiverRiver Posts: 1 New Member
    CPHFWHG

Level 40 and super active player!
  • Mamikins71Mamikins71 Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello all, I am level 22, nearly level 23. I am very active and play the game daily. If you are interested, add me to your friends list. My friend code is GFV4TYL.
  • TyTyTyTy Posts: 1 New Member
    Heyy Guys Add Me. My Sims Name is Tytyana . My code is KAUAFQ6. I need friends on this game .
  • iigorawrhhiigorawrhh Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi guys! I play daily very active. Looking for more friends so feel free to add :) YG7ACXX
  • CoorulCoorul Posts: 18 Member
    I made a westworld family!!
  • CoorulCoorul Posts: 18 Member
    And it won’t let me post a picture for some reason
  • Gamer12Gamer12 Posts: 126 Member
    New to the forum, but I log into sims mobile every day. I will be giving stickers.
    ......RPVX9T3.......
    I just cleared some space on my friends list, so add me. :smile: ( I try to delete people who haven't logged in for 20+ days.)
    Gamer12 wrote: »
    I just cleared some space on my friends list, so add me. :smile: ( I try to delete people who haven't logged in for 20+ days.)

I need to do that , clean out my list of people no longer playing .
    Pheobebebe13 we have to since they don't allow us to have many friends.
    Gamer12 wrote: »
    Pheobebebe13 we have to since they don't allow us to have many friends.

50 friends is allot if those 50 play the game. . Someone will always throw a party. They only give you X amount of stickers to give out . I think they should increase the stickers for a host of a party or if you throw party count it as one party for the day. Throwing a party and then having to go to two parties , you runout of stickers
    That is true. I guess I just never have a full list of active players so it doesn't feel like a lot. You are right about the stickers. I always run out of stickers at parties.
  • SilverrocketbootsSilverrocketboots Posts: 1 New Member
    Add me, kinda new, not sure what friends do.
    WEJQELH
  • GetSossiedGetSossied Posts: 8 New Member
    Hello everyone! We're growing our community on the LINE app. If u want to join our group, feel free to install the app (both iOS and Android available) and add soranaegeniala. Message me something so i can add you afterwards to the group. Thanks :smile:
  • Stevs73Stevs73 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi I'm new to the game. Please add me 4FNLE7P
    Thanks
  • jm133456jm133456 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Iomai said:
    > I'm making this post as to share my code on the forums for The Sims Mobile. You can also add players directly from the game but what if there was one sim you wanted to be friends with, came back, and they weren't there anymore? This is the place to post so someone can find you again (or for the first time).
    >
    > My main sim's name is Jasmine Okami.
    > My code: CLAUXC6
    >
    > Happy swimming everyone!

> @DDm said:
    > lvl 16 atm
    >
    > 6KRTNR4
    >
    > :):)
  • Angie40Angie40 Posts: 41 Member
    Play daily on both accounts
    IGN: Angelica40 - my lvl 40 account. Code: NGCFHLV
    —————————————————
    IGN: purrrfect39 - CODE: ATAQ4VR - 31 account at the moment.