Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 2 Discoveries !

Comments

• Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I still love TS2. I remember one time I made a sloppy sim clean up the kitchen and he looked up at me and game me a look like "I don't wanna!!!"

LOL and if I told a mean sim to be nice I would get that same look along with a sign of disapproval! It was cool because it looked like the sims knew you were there! LOL

There were so many neat things that would happen that I don't see in TS3. I wish I could remember them all.

I get that reaction when I tell Don Lothario to go mop up the puddles he made while showering. I usually tell him, "Yeah, you Mr. Slob. Go clean up after yourself!" >:)
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Hi :)

I knew dogs would bark at the mirror... but this is the first time I had a full length mirror with Pets. Poor Webster was laughed at while he played with his reflection. :lol:
    Bad Elizabeth Chance. :(

X8PDpme.jpg

Waw you quality looks so good! :o How is it possible?
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    @Jordan061102 Hi :)
    I don't know. I used the Graphics rules maker to make sure my old computer is recognized. :)

I found the water in the fountains freeze in Winter. O.O :)
    OkZbUQw.jpg

• BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I've recently found if you get one sim to freestyle around others the other sims will join in.
    @Jordan061102 Hi :)
    I don't know. I used the Graphics rules maker to make sure my old computer is recognized. :)

I found the water in the fountains freeze in Winter. O.O :)
    OkZbUQw.jpg

@Rflong7 even in a green house? Odd.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

BMSO

Yeah. :lol:

I found the eggplants DO give a Skill point on an owned business without a mod installed. Yay! :mrgreen:
    I haven't tried it on an un-owned lot (sold back with stocked juicer) or with a visiting Sim.

• exyurockexyurock Posts: 25 Member
    This is why I love TS2... The BEST attraction system in the series, even if a Sim is attractive, it's up to the game whether your Sim and them have chemistry!
    I just realized I can use the garden schpritzers (sprinklers) on the flower patches. Now they water my flowers. :mrgreen:

Y1kJ5GR.jpg
    I just recently saw this during game play. Apparently if you have a buffet table and don't clean up the turkey it gets moldy. Lol

41935638791_5d7173ddc2_o.jpg

I know this is a double post but I have found out that the best way to get the wise old man to stop meditating and gain his knowledge is to pour tea, this also works if you cheat him to your lot as long as you have a tea set.
    27200809187_89e61bbfa5_o.jpg

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    edited May 2018
    BMSO wrote: »
    I know this is a double post but I have found out that the best way to get the wise old man to stop meditating and gain his knowledge is to pour tea, this also works if you cheat him to your lot as long as you have a tea set.

What I have found, going to that secret lot is the best way to learn the tai chi. In fact, if sim does enough tai chi with the wise old man, he will tell your sim the legend. Great way to learn the dragon legend without needing to talk for so long.
    Learning how to bowing gesture also helps your sim in this event.
    EgonVM wrote: »

What I have found, going to that secret lot is the best way to learn the tai chi. In fact, if sim does enough tai chi with the wise old man, he will tell your sim the legend. Great way to learn the dragon legend without needing to talk for so long.
    Learning how to bowing gesture also helps your sim in this event.

Yeah, if your tired of waiting you could always make a local selectable and make them preform the gesture on your sim or tai chi and un-select them afterwards.

How I got the Wise old man to tell my sim the legend was my sim dug up a golden dragon statue and gave it to him as a gift. I got a pop up and he started telling them about the legend.

• Francais411Francais411 Posts: 34 Member
    I discovered that there's a stereo in the car!
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member

This reminds me I was looking all over for that tea object so my Sims can pour tea in a community lot I was going to build. I built one years ago but no longer have that file. Where is it located? I have looked all over for the tea object. lol :/ Couldn't find it in buy mode.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    I discovered that there's a stereo in the car!

You and your date or anybody can sit in the car and listen to radio, and do a lot of other things.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    @Cinebar wrote: »

You and your date or anybody can sit in the car and listen to radio, and do a lot of other things.

Don't forget to check Collections for Bon Voyage - I also found it in the Surfaces (Tables)-Misc.

@Cinebar wrote: »

Don't forget to check Collections for Bon Voyage - I also found it in the Surfaces (Tables)-Misc.

Slaps my forhead. I'm not running on all four cylinders lately, I forgot to look in collections for stuff sometimes. lol I forgot TS2 later EPs don't put everything in the buy mode but have to look in collection folders. :/ Thank you!!!
  • harmonia_nectere7harmonia_nectere7 Posts: 33 Member
    > @exyurock said:
    > This is why I love TS2... The BEST attraction system in the series, even if a Sim is attractive, it's up to the game whether your Sim and them have chemistry!

YES!! I love TS2 chemistry system! When you found a sim that you KNEW would just click with your sims it was the best! In my Sims 3 game, my founder is attractive and a hopeless romantic and she can destroy marriages by simply flirting with any man. Its too easy.
    Cinebar wrote: »

This reminds me I was looking all over for that tea object so my Sims can pour tea in a community lot I was going to build. I built one years ago but no longer have that file. Where is it located? I have looked all over for the tea object. lol :/ Couldn't find it in buy mode.

It's in misc Surfaces, I believe, in the same file with the vanities.

It is now. ;) I swear I looked and (new EA game files) I only saw the vanity stuff. Went back to my regular EA game file saves and it was there. Must be my eyes.

It is now. ;) I swear I looked and (new EA game files) I only saw the vanity stuff. Went back to my regular EA game file saves and it was there. Must be my eyes.

Glad you found it. :lol:

• lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    Sim children can cuddle with their parents on the couch. When a child is sleeping, a parent will sometimes autonomously go in, pull up their blanket, and kiss them on the forehead. They also autonomously try to read to their child, but that one's kind of annoying because they do it whenever I've got the child doing other things.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
    I had no idea but the remote control sign for game stores, the light flashes on top of the remote.

42288363821_51b65a1683_o.jpg

I love I can switch to nigtht while building a lot then place street lights on the property and when I go into neighborhood all my streets have lit lots. Streets lined with matching street lights lit at night. Magical. lol

Someone I saw who made parking lots on residential lots inspired me to build these near a factory neighborhood decoration, so now I have parking lots for the workers there along with my bus stops. :D It looks like as if I have a lot of Sims working in factories, at the big tower thing, too etc. lol I would love to have more neighborhood decorations from SC4.
    Found a Starbucks logo on one of the vending machines.
    42322499542_6841ca4770_o.jpg

• BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    If you put a sink over the wooden Seasons counter, a blue cloth will appear underneath it, as if it covers all the plumbing pipes of the sink.

Was really surprised by This! Such a cute feature, I would never come up with that myself.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top