Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bed always blocked in mobile game?

My bed has always been blocked in the game. Their relationship is on level 12. They’re married. They still cannot sleep together, woohoo or use the bed at all because its “blocked”. Ive had the sleepy time double bed and the rustic bed and its still blocked. Whats going on?

Comments

• CoreyblakeCoreyblake Posts: 118 Member
    MsFDEo6.jpg
    I'm not sure how you are running into that issue. Are you doing "Relax With..."?
  • ThenyoukissmeThenyoukissme Posts: 304 Member
    Coreyblake wrote: »
    MsFDEo6.jpg
    I'm not sure how you are running into that issue. Are you doing "Relax With..."?

I only have one option and its “relax” the option for “relax with” is also blocked
  • CmarieCmarie Posts: 1 New Member
    I had the same problem. It’s the nightstand. It’s too close to the bed. Just move the nightstand and it should work. :)
  • XDaboiXDaboi Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="Cmarie;c-16376639"]I had the same problem. It’s the nightstand. It’s too close to the bed. Just move the nightstand and it should work. :) [/quote]

How do u move things lmao
  • ZeoXZeoX Posts: 43 Member
    touch item with finger, hold on to it(it will do an arrow up animation) have option then, use the bottom icon(the 1 with "yin yang" like arrows) to move things around..

if its too hard. just go to edit room options and resize room to smallest possible and save. most stuffs would auto go into your bag then.

make sure to move away sims before you start edit. sims too near = cant edit
  • tirzah_9tirzah_9 Posts: 1 New Member
    I tried it and it didn't work :(
  • GrubbishhGrubbishh Posts: 1 New Member
    It probably happened because you changed the size of the room. I had the same issue after shrinking my room. I removed my furniture and and then put it back, now it works.
  • KeeperOfTrakenKeeperOfTraken Posts: 1 New Member
    T have the same problem and I don't have a bedstand. I will try the wall option.
  • Tucker55zTucker55z Posts: 1 New Member
    You have to move the bed so there are feet on each side of the bed so it’s not blocked