Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which camera setting do you play with?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    TS4 Camera
    Wow I'm surprised so many of you play with TS3 camera settings.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    TS4 Camera
    TS4 mainly, TS3 when I am taking pictures.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    TS4 Camera
    If someone teach me how to freely rotate objects on TS4 camera I'll never have to use TS3's anymore.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    TS3 Camera
    I... hate... Sims4 camera mode!

I have honestly tried it, but it was too difficult to get certain angles during the Build/Buy mode and also for certain screenshots! I have a very short fuse and get irritated easily. Sims3 camera mode is so much easier to use while building (and picture taking too!), that I keep it on that setting!

I want to ENJOY my Sims game, NOT be getting frustrated with it!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited May 2018
    TS3 Camera
    TS3 Camera convenient for my habit
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    TS3 Camera
    I've tried getting used to TS4 camera but I find it really exasperating and it never seems to do what I want to do. TS3 is more efficient and intuitive in my opinion and also, I was already used to it.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    HuffleFluffStuffHuffleFluffStuff Posts: 29 Member
    TS3 Camera
    I play Sims 3 and Sims 4 pretty much the same amount of time, so switching how the camera works would just confuse me...
    FB-final-trailer-niffler-slide.gif
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited May 2018
    TS3 Camera
    I prefer the Sims 3 camera, I tried Sims 4 way and I couldn't get comfortable with it.
    Post edited by Goldmoldar on
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    DollieDollie Posts: 23 Member
    TS3 Camera
    I'm just too used to the sims 3 camera. It's too weird with TS4 setting.
    yJYOKFo.png
    ✿ Origin ID :: Dollcakes ✿
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    It depends on what I am trying to do, It's easier for me in build mode to use 4 's camera most of the time. However, when I play live mode I usually have the Sims 3 camera.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    TS4 Camera
    Maybe I should switch to TS3's camera... I honestly play on 4's camera because I don't remember TS3's camera really. So I didn't feel a reason to switch.
    Can someone enlighten me about the details please?
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    TS4 Camera
    Maybe I should switch to TS3's camera... I honestly play on 4's camera because I don't remember TS3's camera really. So I didn't feel a reason to switch.
    Can someone enlighten me about the details please?
    With TS3 camera you can freely rotate objects in build mode. That's why I would consider switching myself or at least learning th ecamera for the build mode. Otherwise it's just a personal preference.
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    TS3 Camera
    Busufu wrote: »
    Wow I'm surprised so many of you play with TS3 camera settings.

I’m surprised anyone plays with TS4 camera settings, considering how limited it is compared to TS3’s.
  • Options
    LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    TS4 Camera
    I use Sims 4 camera....when I switch to Sims 3, I cannot figure out how anything works! lol I got really used to S4!
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • Options
    SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    edited May 2018
    TS4 Camera
    TS4 camera since I never got used to the pan and tilt of the TS3 camera although I played TS3. I also play with edge scrolling on - a must for me. To rotate objects in build mode using TS4 camera, I just right click on them.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    TS3 Camera
    I use Sims 3 camera a couple minutes of using Sims 4 camera was enough for me its horrible.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    kellzakellza Posts: 197 Member
    TS3 Camera
    Turned on TS3 camera when first playing the game because I couldn't deal with TS4's one... and haven't changed it back.