Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight May 11th - A week on the Sims forums

EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
Sul Sul Simmers!

We are half way through spring and summer is sneaking up on us...And I still haven't done anything with my garden! Planning to solve that mistake this weekend :smiley:

What are you going to be up to?

Gardening.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.jpg

Before you all run off to have a great weekend take a peek at these great threads and maybe increase your bookmark/favorites collection :wink:

There were a some very interesting discussions that popped up this week on The Sims 4 General Discussion! Here are some that caught my eye: In other parts of the forums some great things are happening as well:
And that would be it from me for this week :dizzy:

Drop a comment below if you have any feedback, recommendations or suggestions <3

Have a lovely weekend all!
-Mage

PS! You can find the full list of Friday Highlight thread here. Just in case you feel like checking out the previously mentioned threads :wink:

Comments

• Options
    HuffleFluffStuffHuffleFluffStuff Posts: 29 Member
    Yes, more awesome threads to discover ! I will use this weekend to relax, play sims and take some photos for stories I plan to upload once I have enough points. I just had a very tiring week of exams and tests, so I´m already excited to get back to my sims !
    FB-final-trailer-niffler-slide.gif
  • Options
    NanaBanana75NanaBanana75 Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm playing sims on mobile and bought the photography career ..how do I get to it?
  • Options
    hadklaxhadklax Posts: 467 Member
    @ea_mage Thank you so much for the nod on this week's highlights!
  • Options
    CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    Hey, awesome! It is going pretty well, poll-wise, I think. Thanks for the spotlight, Mage! <3
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @EA_Mage -Thanks for this thread.I was playing my Storybrook County 100 baby challenge last night and they've been through the seventh day of the great winter icestorm of 1552 and have had to stop using vehicles with the ground being glare ice.It's getting closer to the end of winter and they'll be starting up the year of 1553 soon enough when spring arrives in about seven days.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    maggiesim666maggiesim666 Posts: 3 New Member
    Yay more threads to read
  • Options
    EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    I'm playing sims on mobile and bought the photography career ..how do I get to it?

Hey there @NanaBanana75 and welcome to the forums! This question is a bit off-topic and may be more suited for one of the sections in our The Sims Mobile category. Feel free to look through some of the discussion there to see if you can find the help you need and, once again, welcome! :smiley:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    @EA_Mage - I got a shout out - thanks, and enjoy the thread and the wonderful tiny homes that everyone has built. Would like to see one you have built. :)
  • Options
    outcastsimmeroutcastsimmer Posts: 45 Member
    Im totally checking this threads in a while!
  • Options
    EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    @EA_Mage - I got a shout out - thanks, and enjoy the thread and the wonderful tiny homes that everyone has built. Would like to see one you have built. :)

Glad to hear it! I'll pop mine in the thread as soon as it is ready :)