Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Impossible to finish wedding quest in time?

Hi, not sure if anyone has talked about this before elsewhere but...I find the the new wedding quest really difficult to finish in time! I play quite frequently and often use cupcakes to speed up events a bit, but there are quite a few events in this quest that takes almost 8 hours and obviously I can't be sitting there just clicking through them all the time.

Another problem is that for events where you have to click on your partner to start, if you happen to have reached a relationship chapter, you must finish the chapter first before the wedding-related event shows up? I find that really inconvenient because I have hit 2 relationship chapters at least throughout the whole wedding quest thing, and those take sometime too.

Now I'm only at 10/15 event (the nightclub event) for my wedding quest which takes another 7+ hours and I only have 5 hours left on my timer for the quest so :/

Comments

• IrishKitty_85IrishKitty_85 Posts: 1 New Member
    Where did you find the tablet to do the wedding invitations or whatever? I’m stuck on quest 4 bc I cant find the tablet
  • CeliatifyCeliatify Posts: 30 New Member
    Was that the one you tapped the sofa, or maybe the table for? Can't quite remember.
  • BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member
    Click on the tiny question mark on the quest page. It will tell you where to go and what to do
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    edited May 2018
    Where did you find the tablet to do the wedding invitations or whatever? I’m stuck on quest 4 bc I cant find the tablet

Hello @IrishKitty_85
    Click on a table, and there will be an option to “ Set up wedding gift registry". Click that option, and your sim will automatically then pull out a laptop and use it.
  • amchristianamchristian Posts: 1,246 Member
    I also ran out of time and that was playing all day for the past few days! I used cupcakes, naps, showers, etc. and I still couldn't finish in time. I'm so bummed now.
  • Themummyof4Themummyof4 Posts: 53 Member
    It was really stressful, I just managed, but sat on it all the time...! How annoying that you just missed it, I can't imagine how frustrating that must be...!!
    Mind you, I was disappointed by the furniture, I must admit...it's ok, but if I had really known I probably wouldn't have been so stressed...
  • CeliatifyCeliatify Posts: 30 New Member
    Is it possible to do all the wedding tasks again after you've completed the quest?

I don't want the furniture again, but it would be fun to do the invitations, and dress choosing etc.

I don't think I can, but just wanted to check. I only seem to have the wedding event as soon as proposal has happened.
  • Gamer12Gamer12 Posts: 126 Member
    I have tried the wedding quest times and never finished. Very frustrating.
    [quote="Celiatify;c-16479495"]Is it possible to do all the wedding tasks again after you've completed the quest?

I don't want the furniture again, but it would be fun to do the invitations, and dress choosing etc.

I don't think I can, but just wanted to check. I only seem to have the wedding event as soon as proposal has happened. [/quote]

How did you finish the quest the first time? Lol
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I can never find the option to tell 3 friends about cold feet.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member

I'm trying to remember. The sim may need to be a friend. I think I got those options by friends passing by the house and or interacting with friends.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member

I'm trying to remember. The sim may need to be a friend. I think I got those options by friends passing by the house and or interacting with friends.
    I tried that and I never got the option even if they were level 3 friends.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641

I tried that and I never got the option even if they were level 3 friends.

Have you checked in bugs section over in the origin forum? I had no problem getting those notices however I finished the Wedding quest before the bubble blower quest. Maybe them adding another quest caused a glitch in the wedding quest?
    So I am on 9 of 15 right now with one day left, and I'm stuck. It says to tap on sims partner for "do you take this menu?" The option doesn't even come up. This is the second time this has happened. The first time I contacted tech support, but ran out of time before i could troubleshoot. I tried everything they suggested (lost some of my game progress in the process.) Very frustrated. Any tips on how to fix this? It is unfair.
  • nancysims77nancysims77 Posts: 3 New Member
    I have made it to the wedding list twice and for some reason I never got the furniture. I don’t understand did I leave something out I mean we were married.
  • nancysims77nancysims77 Posts: 3 New Member
    Does anyone know how to divorce Sim? I also have a Sim Living in my house that I want to move out but I haven’t figured it out.
    edited June 2018
    @nancysims77 If you completed the quest and did not get the furniture, post in the bugs section

For divorce you have to do mean interactions to break them up.

If the sim is active you cant move them out unless you can get another player to marry the sim and another player takes your sim in their game. otherwise you would have to play that sim until they retire

The only way you will get the move out option is if the sim was born in game, they turn adult and you have not made the sim active in a sim slot or they are up for retirement. You can move unplayable sims out by clicking on the sim you want to move out in the family portrait

• cheifeagleeyecheifeagleeye Posts: 542 Member
    edited July 2018
    I finish it within 24 hours no cheating Started it about 9pm last night finish it about 3pm today UK
    time
  • AndroidAddictsAndroidAddicts Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi guys, I see a few of you have been struggling to complete the Wedding Quest on Sims Mobile.. I actually made a video showing you each step from the start to the finish which you should find useful. I also point out some of the bugs that you might experience on the way (such as @Gamer12 not being able to click on the menu). I'm not posting this to advertise anything, just to help out anyone who may be stuck in a certain section of the loooong quest!

Just search on YouTube "The Sims Mobile - How To Get Married" and it should be the top of the list
  • TheJoker_OxTheJoker_Ox Posts: 1 New Member
    I missed my chance to do the get married quest is there away to get it back or No?? Need help plz
  • Willow_dinosaur2Willow_dinosaur2 Posts: 2 New Member
    I ran out of time can I still get them married ???

Hello @Willow_dinosaur2
    Yes, your sims can still get married.
    There is a wedding collection in the catalogue which contains a wedding arch, a floral pillar, and a floral trellis. You can buy these three items, place them on your lot, tap on the arch, and you can then have your sims get married <3
  • Willow_dinosaur2Willow_dinosaur2 Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="rosemow;c-16740070"][quote="Willow_dinosaur2;c-16739910"]I ran out of time can I still get them married ???[/quote]

Hello @Willow_dinosaur2
    There is a wedding collection in the catalogue which contains a wedding arch, a floral pillar, and a floral trellis. You can buy these three items, place them on your lot, tap on the arch, and you can then have your sims get married <3[/quote]

thank you much
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @Willow_dinosaur2
    There is a wedding collection in the catalogue which contains a wedding arch, a floral pillar, and a floral trellis. You can buy these three items, place them on your lot, tap on the arch, and you can then have your sims get married <3

thank you much

You’re welcome :)
  • ParnsnipsParnsnips Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm having so much trouble with this quest. I am stuck on part 6 where it says to start event "Something New" and the option just never pops up for me. I've even gotten to level 10 on their relationship. Helppp