Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Is This Popup Called?

mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
So a few days ago when I was playing the sims 2, I got a notification that went as follows

“It’s hare to recognize Christina behind all of the makeup and costuming, but Christina shines as the star of her school play “Simerella”. Proud family and friends send congratulatory cards, netting Christina 215 Simoleons. Take a bow!”
Oh hamburgers!

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    It's called Free Money! :)
    Just random things in the game. The kids get a few of them from school- not chance cards.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    This is called school event.
    If sim goes to the public school, he/she recieves free money. If sim goes to the private school, he/she recieves free skill point (This event would have given a charisma point, I think).
    These happen occasionally, but not as much as chance cards from work. However, if you own Freetime expansion pack, having at least three points in an hobby enthusiasm causes hobby chance cards to appear. These appear at both work and school and happen more often than school events.
    During my gameplay, every child and teen will experience these at least once in their life.
  • exyurockexyurock Posts: 25 Member
    Yes, as the previous have said, these are just random money givers from school.