Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Supernatural do you want to see next?

12346...Next

Comments

• DarkZephyrDarkZephyr Posts: 62 Member
    Witches
    For me I want witches, then werewolves, then fairies, then mermaids. If I could only pick two it would have to be witches and werewolves.
  • RosalettaRosaletta Posts: 25 Member
    Witches
    I'd really like to have witches! I didn't get the magic-related packs when I played S1 and 2, so it would be nice to get to try that out now. I really like PlantSims too though, so they are a close second.
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    Other (Please Specify in Comments. Examples: Elves, Unicorns, Bigfoot, mummy, etc)
    If we got a zombie apocalypse pack (EP/ GP) I'd say zombies in a heartbeat but if not, I'd rather have something completely new. I’m a little tired of same old, same old.
    “New” = old content.

I’d love something like the superheroes they were talking about, eons ago.
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • CeCeDotCeCeDot Posts: 230 Member
    Werewolf
    I'd like the werewolves to actualy turn into wolves rather than just being extra hairy.

Or have different forms depending on their status, like hairy humans with teeth, wolves, humanoid wolves
    Werewolf
    Loanet wrote: »
    It's not just Witches. It's magic in general, like if you had different schools of magic your sim could take in the same way as your career has branches - like the first two levels being standard spells that anybody can do, then being asked what type of magic you wanted.

We have ever so many outfits that could already apply to witchcraft but still a ton to go.

What I hope is that they bring in modern witch activities, like tarot / glass bol / runes / using herbs and rocks for spells.
  • alyssad9918alyssad9918 Posts: 34 Member
    Witches
    I absolutely love the occult sims, and I am hoping for werewolves and fairies as well, but witches just stuck out to me so much.
    giphy.gif
    origin ID: alyssad9918
    Werewolf
    This thread is for those of us who are interested in supernaturals. If you are not, that's completely fine, but this poll is not for you then.

So, assuming we only get 1 lifestate next and not a supernatural pack with a bunch, which one would you like to see first?

Life States we already have:
    Ghost
    Alien
    Vampire
    Temporary Plantsims
    Skeletons (temporary life state)

Why not put this in the ideas corner? That way the sim guru's can see everyone's ideas regarding what they would like to see in their supernatural creatures and what they should focus on!
  • CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    edited May 2018
    Zombie
    ZOMBIE. ZOMBIE, ZOMBIE, ZOMBIE, ZOMBIEEEEEE.

I was absolutely torn between this and Plumbbots but I know they can't possibly scrap the bot so I'm vouching for Zombie. I remember playing a mad scientist who kept her husband's Zombie form almost like a pet after 'killing him in a experiment' all in the great pursuit of knowledge. Always a very strong Sims playing memory of mine, allows me to look back in awe at my twisted teenage self.
  • jojosimmernyjojosimmerny Posts: 30 Member
    Witches
    I'd like to have witches next
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Mermaid
    I already have the one I liked the most, vampires. Fantasy animal types, mermaids, and after that the simbots is what I would like to see if we have to have more of them. I'd rather see ghost fleshed out. A real cemetery, services, wills, headstones/urns of poor to rich to extravagant/scrolled tastes & prices.

I'm not crazy for the others at all and hate the idea of a pack being wasted on them unless it is one where they are put in together. I do however like some of the items that go along with them such as the elixirs. I hate leveling up and hope that if they do witches, that the potions are easily made and available perhaps in a shop like in S3. Also, I enjoyed some of the clothes.
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Werewolf
    ......all of them????

Honestly I don't care which one's next, I just want another lifestate. I'm starving.

Picked werewolves because they've been teased so much in previous packs already. If they're anything like the statues in the Vampires pack, I need them.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • RexySimmerRexySimmer Posts: 171 Member
    Fleshed Out Plant Sims
    I voted Proper Plantsims like the sims 3, I think they were really underrated, what would be adorable as well is if a Sim could purchase a magic Plantsim seed, and plant it in the ground a few days later the plant grows into a little bud with a baby Plantsim in it!! It would be another adorable way for a couple to have a baby along with adoption and alien abductions.
  • munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    Fairy
    I want in no particular order, mermaids, unicorns, fairies, fleshed out plantsims and witches/wizards. Could not care less about werewolves, zombies, genies or anything else. I used to play as a vampire, witch or Plantsim in TS2, which was always fun. I love what TS4 has done with vampires, so hopefully they'll do a magic gamepack, and do witches and fairies together, and use really woodsy looking B/B items and lots of CAS items to really make them stand out. And maybe a cherry blossom style world, so lots of pink leaves and textures to make it look really magic.
  • a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Werewolf
    I'm back and forth between witches and werewolves. I voted werewolves because ultimately I think that's a little higher on my wishlist, but I'd be fine with witches next too :) I just want more options. I LOVE what they did with vampires, I can't wait to see how they flesh out werewolves and witches too!
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Csibeubi3Csibeubi3 Posts: 46 Member
    Witches
    I really want to play with witch sims, although it would be awesome, if there were more kind of witches. Like there could be a system, where you can choose how do you want to develope your sim. So you can become a stereotypical witch with pointy hats and black cats (with Cats and Doggs :p ) or a wizard who uses water, fire, earth and air magic or a voodo witch who lives in a swampy area. I think if they come in a game pack (these) 3 types of witches could be possible to make.

Also it seems that in The Sims 4 the developers really like to make temporary lifestates like the plantsims and skeletons from Jungle Adventure, so it would be more than awesome, if a high leveled wizard type sim could cast a spell on sims which turns them into elemental sims, or just simply summon them. Just imagine sims out of water or fire... I think they would look amazing, and they could make puddles or set everything fire. Just imagine a water sim swimming in a swimming pool. It would look hilarious. :D
    20180613_230543.gif
  • wildflutterbywildflutterby Posts: 41 Member
    Witches
    Witches.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited November 2018
    Mermaid
    Witches should come next, but I’m just putting my personal wish for the future.

I will be the most excited if/when mermaids are made (hopefully with some swimmable oceans).

For me, I personally love mermaids, fairies, and werewolves (and were-animals and shapeshifters in general!) the most when it comes to supernaturals in general, not just in the sims games.

So I’m hoping all of those will eventually be put into the Sims 4 someday, somehow. :smile: (If not, then maybe in Sims 5.)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Plumbot/Simbot
    i want Witches, but i am pretty sure they are coming already, so... Plumbot/Simbot. I was playing Into the Future a lot last month and i really want the bots back in the game!
  • Voldarian_EmpireVoldarian_Empire Posts: 134 Member
    Fairy
    Witches were about tied with fairies for me...but I liked the fairy's maybe just a little more
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Werewolf
    Magdaleena wrote: »
    ......all of them????

Honestly I don't care which one's next, I just want another lifestate. I'm starving.

Picked werewolves because they've been teased so much in previous packs already. If they're anything like the statues in the Vampires pack, I need them.

Well yes. Having the statues and the painting from the spooky stuff pack and then never giving us the werewolves ingame would be cruel. I so so hope that they can change into a real wolf.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Witches
    Don't remember what I voted for but I really want witches and wizards to come to the game next.