Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OPEN] Sims Singles Marriage Quest

Comments

• BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member
    edited May 2018
    PrinceK007 wrote: »
    @BlueWizardRob have u started ana career? If not then plz start with lawyer career

I haven't yet. I won't even activate her until the weekly sticker rewards come, which is usually sometime Monday (today).This afternoon when the rewards come I will activate her and start her as a lawyer.

EDIT: Stickers have come out. She is active and has started working as a lawyer. My party timer says I can host a party in 1 day 13 hours.

What is your in game screen name?
    Post edited by BlueWizardRob on
  • OhEunoiaOhEunoia Posts: 2 New Member
    @BlueWizardRob Thank you so much for letting Mitchell move in with his husband in my household. He still has his lovely halo, which I didn't expect! There should seriously be a way in-game to thank players for giving up their Sims, but In lieu, thanks again!
    OhEunoia wrote: »
    @BlueWizardRob Thank you so much for letting Mitchell move in with his husband in my household. He still has his lovely halo, which I didn't expect! There should seriously be a way in-game to thank players for giving up their Sims, but In lieu, thanks again!

You are welcome.
  • CeliatifyCeliatify Posts: 30 New Member
    If you ask a random person's Sim to move in with you, what do you see if they say no? Does it let you know?
  • DudeitsbethDudeitsbeth Posts: 11 New Member
    I still think it would be awesome if we could change stories with sims. That would be nice like how do you go about being friends with benefits with someone to having your sim fall in love with some other sim who is just perfect??? You know.
  • PrinceK007PrinceK007 Posts: 14 New Member
    [quote="BlueWizardRob;c-16466966"][quote="PrinceK007;c-16466906"]@BlueWizardRob have u started ana career? If not then plz start with lawyer career[/quote]

I haven't yet. I won't even activate her until the weekly sticker rewards come, which is usually sometime Monday (today).This afternoon when the rewards come I will activate her and start her as a lawyer.

EDIT: Stickers have come out. She is active and has started working as a lawyer. My party timer says I can host a party in 1 day 13 hours.

What is your in game screen name?[/quote]

Ok i m waiting for ur party. My game screen name is kami. My sims name is zain
    edited May 2018

Right now Ana is wearing a blue dress. She also has a bracelet from Izzy's that doubles her 3 star bonus at all hobbies and has a rainbow effect. I'll include the bracelet if you think it will be useful. (I have 34 items from Izzy's and gems for 10 new ones this week. I usually wait until I have enough gems for several. I like to re-try if I get a rare style or trait but the rest of random assignments are useless. That way I usually get at least a couple of good Izzy's garments per month. Anyway, I will leave the hobbies bracelet on her if you want it. It is really good, but a duplicate for me.)

Right now (at 11:24 pm US Pacific time on Monday) my party timer says 1 day 1 hour until I can host a party. If you can have a party sooner, let me know and I'll take her there.
    [quote="BlueWizardRob;c-16467799"][quote="PrinceK007;c-16467790"]

Ok i m waiting for ur party. My game screen name is kami. My sims name is zain [/quote]

Right now Ana is wearing a blue dress. She also has a bracelet from Izzy's that doubles her 3 star bonus at all hobbies and has a rainbow effect. I'll include the bracelet if you think it will be useful. (I have 34 items from Izzy's and gems for 10 new ones this week. I usually wait until I have enough gems for several. I like to re-try if I get a rare style or trait but the rest of random assignments are useless. That way I usually get at least a couple of good Izzy's garments per month. Anyway, I will leave the hobbies bracelet on her if you want it. It is really good, but a duplicate for me.)

Right now (at 11:24 pm US Pacific time on Monday) my party timer says 1 day 1 hour until I can host a party. If you can have a party sooner, let me know and I'll take her there.[/quote]

Yeah the bracelet will b great. And if there r any more items which will b useful nd r duplicate for u that will b great if u include
    Right now i can throw a party . Just waiting for ur reply
    edited May 2018

Right now (at 11:24 pm US Pacific time on Monday) my party timer says 1 day 1 hour until I can host a party. If you can have a party sooner, let me know and I'll take her there.

Yeah the bracelet will b great. And if there r any more items which will b useful nd r duplicate for u that will b great if u include

Throw a party in the morning. I can attend a party then and I'll come.

Unfortunately I can only wear one Izzy's at a time and that is the only way to give them away, to have the sim wear them when they get asked to move in.
    [quote="BlueWizardRob;c-16467847"][quote="PrinceK007;c-16467837"][quote="BlueWizardRob;c-16467799"][quote="PrinceK007;c-16467790"]

Ok i m waiting for ur party. My game screen name is kami. My sims name is zain [/quote]

Right now (at 11:24 pm US Pacific time on Monday) my party timer says 1 day 1 hour until I can host a party. If you can have a party sooner, let me know and I'll take her there.[/quote]

[/quote]

Throw a party in the morning. I can attend a party then and I'll come.

Unfortunately I can only wear one Izzy's at a time and that is the only way to give them away, to have the sim wear them when they get asked to move in.[/quote]

How many hours from now on you want me to throw the party
    @BlueWizardRob can u plz change her hair to shoulder length waves

Now is good.
    [quote="BlueWizardRob;c-16468108"][quote="PrinceK007;c-16467859"]

[/quote]

Now is good. [/quote]

Ok i m throwing the party
    edited May 2018

Now is good.

I don’t see it yet but I’ll check every few minutes

Edit
    She is at your party. You should see her. Go ahead and start a the romance.
    [quote="BlueWizardRob;c-16468133"][quote="PrinceK007;c-16468131"][quote="BlueWizardRob;c-16468108"][quote="PrinceK007;c-16467859"]

[/quote]

Now is good. [/quote]

[/quote]

I don’t see it yet but I’ll check every few minutes

Edit
    She is at your party. You should see her. Go ahead and start a the romance. [/quote]

Yeah romance is started . I will move her in in 2 to 3 days. Btw did she has good upbringing trait?
    edited May 2018

Yeah romance is started . I will move her in in 2 to 3 days. Btw did she has good upbringing trait?

NIFL58B.jpg
    @BlueWizardRob i have requested for move in plz accept
    OK, I'm going to try this again (without stupidly adding a new Sim in my free space before I move in the other person's Sim...)

I have a free space, and a female Sim in need of a husband. Or, I have a male SIM I could promote in order to move in his wife in a day or two when his sister retires.

Any offers of a spouse for either? I can host a party any time to meet them, just let me know.

Friend code: 3U463HN
    [quote="PrinceK007;c-16469026"]@BlueWizardRob i have requested for move in plz accept[/quote]

And plz change ana's hair to "shoulder lenght waves"
    @BlueWizardRob thanku so much for the sim nd the braxelet. My sim will take good care of ur sim lol
    edited May 2018
    Celiatify wrote: »
    OK, I'm going to try this again (without stupidly adding a new Sim in my free space before I move in the other person's Sim...)

I have a free space, and a female Sim in need of a husband. Or, I have a male SIM I could promote in order to move in his wife in a day or two when his sister retires.

Any offers of a spouse for either? I can host a party any time to meet them, just let me know.

Friend code: 3U463HN

I can help if you don’t get any other takers.
    Right now I have Shaun, a doctor with a cooking hobby, and David, a cook with a concert piano hobby. Both are level 10 in career and hobby.
    I also have Nick who started on Monday and is a level 8 businness executive and hasn’t chosen a hobby yet. I also have Cody who started today and is a level 6 designer and hadn’t chosen a hobby yet.

Alternately, if you wait until Weekly sticker rewards come on Monday or Tuesday, I can activate a new sim and choose whichever traits, career and hobby you want.

And for those that track my family comments, I usually have 2 babies each week. This week after 14 boys in a row, baby #2 of the week was a little girl, Antoinette.
    Thanks Rob. Any chance I could take Nick?

Would you be able to send him to a party at my house if I host one? I can do that whenever really, let me know when suits.

Thank you.
    edited May 2018
    Thanks Rob. Any chance I could take Nick?

Would you be able to send him to a party at my house if I host one? I can do that whenever really, let me know when suits.

Thank you.

I’m hosting a party right now (started 45 minutes ago) or I can go to your party tomorrow morning.

I just sent you a friend invite.
    I think my in game screen name is Billy Joe. Maybe I should change that sometime.
    I guess because we weren't friends when it started, your party isn't coming up on my list.

I'll keep trying to find it!
    edited May 2018
    I guess because we weren't friends when it started, your party isn't coming up on my list.

I'll keep trying to find it!

You should see it on your list. It shows up on my screen as David’s Concert Party.

What is your in game screen name? I don’t see anyone I recognize as you on my friends list.

Here is my code: PY6T3DD

Once we are sure you show up on my friends list you can attend my party or I’ll attend yours tomorrow.

Also, I have the following Izzy outfits that I consider extra. Which of them would you like him to wearwhen you take him?

A shirt and tie that steals simoleons from other sims you meet
    A shirt that gives a bonus when doing friendly interactions
    A shirt that gives a bonus when being insulting towards others
    A pair of pants that give a bonus at all careers
    A shirt that gives a bonus when being flirty
    A bracelet that gives a bonus when being friendly
    A bracelet that gives a bonus to cooking and writing hobbies
    A bracelet that gives a bonus to yoga

You may choose one and I’ll have him wear it.