Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Relationship Stories for Family Members - Kids, and Toddlers,etc

I've been thinking about this lately, we should be able to start stories with our relatives. like mentoring stories for Parents, Grandparents and Best buds with our brothers or sisters. If you completed these type of events you'll gain some Skill points for careers and hobbies. it also unlocks a special Outfits.

Please, if you like this idea, click the like button! :) I also want to hear your thoughts about this feedback

118n437.jpg

Admin of The Sims™ Mobile Community at Facebook

The Sims Mobile : Hard2Describe / HYC9F67

Post edited by Hardernater on

Comments

• rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    edited March 2018
    could be smaller stories with 2 or 3 chapters like "learning to walk", "learning to talk" and "learning to use the bathroom" stories to toddlers or "studying to the test", where the adult can sit with the child and help with the homework or "helping to solve personal problems"about all questions tat kids do.
    This could unlock new special traits and if you dont complete the story before the child grows, it will gain a negative trait (or just don't receive a good trait).
  • MeTime85MeTime85 Posts: 142 Member
    The kids grow up too fast
    For-forum.jpg
  • Maria82Maria82 Posts: 52 Member
    Those would be cute. And maybe a specific relationship story about a friendship with your coworker.
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    we have a new story that can only be made between an adult yes and an old yes. It's cool because it can be done with an old man in your home.
    There's a new story between siblings as well! I hope to see more of this coming into the game.

I would like to have a group story also with 4 or 5 sims together. Maybe something like misterious or just TGIF Night party!
    some story to unlock ghosts with old sims in the future can be a good idea too
  • TheRealXtremeTVTheRealXtremeTV Posts: 17 Member
    @rafaeljonas And death! If death was added, then the chance of getting the Maestro's grand piano heirloom would increase.
  • ShelleyBShelleyB Posts: 14 New Member
    I can't choose several of the relationships. I wanted sibling rivalry between the brother & sister in my family but after the initiation event, sibling rivalry wasn't an option. I also wanted to start a frenemies relationship between the son & another male sim that looks exactly like him but that wasn't an available option after initiating a relationship either. Are relationships only available after reaching a certain level? I'm on level 24.
  • Jeang105Jeang105 Posts: 2 New Member
    New update when I try to get married only option is imagine the day
  • DoxieMamax4DoxieMamax4 Posts: 3 New Member
    Getting frustrated when I’m in a relationship with 1 older sim for that storyline and in another for the sibling story and then they take both characters away. How can I complete them when they are gone?!
  • Noodle9Noodle9 Posts: 8 New Member
    [quote="ShelleyB;c-16459712"]I can't choose several of the relationships. I wanted sibling rivalry between the brother & sister in my family but after the initiation event, sibling rivalry wasn't an option. I also wanted to start a frenemies relationship between the son & another male sim that looks exactly like him but that wasn't an available option after initiating a relationship either. Are relationships only available after reaching a certain level? I'm on level 24.[/quote]

I tried to do sibling rivalry with my sim and a brother, but couldn't either. I'm wondering if they both have to be playable? Idk. It sucks that they're there but can't access them.
  • zoeisabeliazoeisabelia Posts: 67 Member
    R
    Noodle9 wrote: »
    ShelleyB wrote: »
    I can't choose several of the relationships. I wanted sibling rivalry between the brother & sister in my family but after the initiation event, sibling rivalry wasn't an option. I also wanted to start a frenemies relationship between the son & another male sim that looks exactly like him but that wasn't an available option after initiating a relationship either. Are relationships only available after reaching a certain level? I'm on level 24.

I tried to do sibling rivalry with my sim and a brother, but couldn't either. I'm wondering if they both have to be playable? Idk. It plum that they're there but can't access them.

You have to do a confrontational introduction. Its a rival relationship, but it has a really cool twist. Have to start it as rival though and not choose any friendly interactions to begin with
  • TheRealXtremeTVTheRealXtremeTV Posts: 17 Member
    > @Noodle9 said:
    > [quote="ShelleyB;c-16459712"]I can't choose several of the relationships. I wanted sibling rivalry between the brother & sister in my family but after the initiation event, sibling rivalry wasn't an option. I also wanted to start a frenemies relationship between the son & another male sim that looks exactly like him but that wasn't an available option after initiating a relationship either. Are relationships only available after reaching a certain level? I'm on level 24.[/quote]
    >
    > I tried to do sibling rivalry with my sim and a brother, but couldn't either. I'm wondering if they both have to be playable? Idk. It plum that they're there but can't access them.

No, they do not have to be playable. I started the sibling rivalry with my Sim's brother, who was not playable at the time.
  • Noodle9Noodle9 Posts: 8 New Member
    [quote="zoeisabelia;c-16467280"]R[quote="Noodle9;c-16466572"][quote="ShelleyB;c-16459712"]I can't choose several of the relationships. I wanted sibling rivalry between the brother & sister in my family but after the initiation event, sibling rivalry wasn't an option. I also wanted to start a frenemies relationship between the son & another male sim that looks exactly like him but that wasn't an available option after initiating a relationship either. Are relationships only available after reaching a certain level? I'm on level 24.[/quote]

I tried to do sibling rivalry with my sim and a brother, but couldn't either. I'm wondering if they both have to be playable? Idk. It plum that they're there but can't access them.[/quote]

You have to do a confrontational introduction. Its a rival relationship, but it has a really cool twist. Have to start it as rival though and not choose any friendly interactions to begin with
    [/quote]

Thank you!
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    Love this idea! I wish there were more family specific stories, like various Sibling stories, parent-child stories, and elder stories to choose from!
    Parent-child could have 'Mini Me' kind of story where they act the same around each other or have the same interests. Maybe a unique rivalry as well. Siblings could have a best buds, sibling rivalry, etc. I think the game would be so much more engaging to play with your family in ways that differ from interacting with friends, strangers, enemies, and coworkers. It would be something new to do in the game and adds dynamic to the family.

I do not like how you have to reintroduce yourself to your child or sibling and/or the relationship often starts out low.
    I wish the interactions you did with them as a child would transfer over as they grow up.

I wish the children didn't age so quickly and that they could meet other children at events or sidewalk :#
    Maybe its just my game but I often see just adults walking around.
    Give more purpose to the little ones please! Like a school story or something o:)

Ayy It's Mell ♥

• BlkUnicornBlkUnicorn Posts: 3 New Member
    How do i initiatethe "better late than never" relationship story? It's the only one i have left to complete and I can't figure out how to get it started. Does one of the sims have to be retired/elderly?
  • PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey Posts: 403 Member
    edited August 2018
    MeTime85 wrote: »
    The kids grow up too fast

I agree but Sims freeplay Children and babies grow up to slow it they could provide both into one then they have a great game.
  • YourajokelolYourajokelol Posts: 1 New Member
    Can someone explain how you do sibling rivalry if you’ve done it like it’s so hard. Plus, I wish you could do more interactions with the children.
  • Redwingsgirl14Redwingsgirl14 Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm also having trouble starting a Sibling Rivalry... i have been able to start all the other Rivalry stories that I've unlocked, just not Sibling one. Any tips?
  • vdendenvdenden Posts: 2 New Member
    *disclaimer* I’m relatively new to Sims Mobile, so this might be a stupid question...
    Do both parents still have to be playable, in order for the kids to age up? I don’t feel like they do, but I don’t want to end up with a perpetual toddler after retiring the mom if I’m wrong 😅
  • vdendenvdenden Posts: 2 New Member
    > @BlkUnicorn said:
    > How do i initiatethe "better late than never" relationship story? It's the only one i have left to complete and I can't figure out how to get it started. Does one of the sims have to be retired/elderly?

I just figured out how to start this! I don’t know if this particular sim-relation is a requirement, but it wasn’t available to me until I initiated a relationship with a retired sim, who happened to be the “grandparent” of my playable sim.
  • JyngerMoonJyngerMoon Posts: 2 New Member
    Trying to choose the correct forum to ask a question is mind-boggling but here it goes. I have two playable Sims they are both playing with non possible Sims in the TAINTED LOVE story. In chapter 4 one of my players got the option of getting engaged and then finally marrying. The other Sims is up to chapter 7 and never got the option to get engaged or getting married. Shouldn't it be the same for each player if they're playing the same story? I wanted the non playable Sims to move in with the playable Sims. Now I feel like one of them is going to get the shaft and not get the option of their boyfriend moving in. What can I do?
  • JyngerMoonJyngerMoon Posts: 2 New Member
    > @JyngerMoon said:
    > Trying to choose the correct forum to ask a question is mind-boggling but here it goes. I have two playable Sims they are both playing with non possible Sims in the TAINTED LOVE story. In chapter 4 one of my players got the option of getting engaged and then finally marrying. The other Sims is up to chapter 7 and never got the option to get engaged or getting married. Shouldn't it be the same for each player if they're playing the same story? I wanted the non playable Sims to move in with the playable Sims. Now I feel like one of them is going to get the shaft and not get the option of their boyfriend moving in. What can I do?

**Please excuse my auto correct words 😂 evidently I am unable to edit? 🤔 Non possible is supposed to say non playable.