Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Stuff Pack would you like to see next?

13...Next

Comments

• ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Other (please specify)
    It'd be awesome aside from clubs, you got bands and different instruments like bass, drums/beatbox, ukulele etc.
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • EspisayerEspisayer Posts: 43 Member
    Gamer Stuff
    I mean, I freaking love video games so I have to go for gamer stuff. Namely I would love to make an arcade.
    Nintendo gamer with a love for creativity, the dark side, and a sometimes childish sense of humor :p
    My YT Channel
  • NextTrickAnvilsNextTrickAnvils Posts: 100 Member
    Teen Stuff
    Went with teen stuff since as everyone has already said, teens need more stuff to make them different. It would be cool if it took a page from Toddler Stuff and added a new social event like a prom or graduation party. My second choice would be retirement stuff cause the poor elders are neglected. Third choice would be gamer stuff, especially it's like the concept art that was made for the Arcade Stuff idea if it had won the community vote.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited May 2018
    Teen Stuff
    I also went with teen stuff. After all there's Toddler stuff and Kids room stuff, so Teen stuff would make sense. And teens do need new stuff!!
    Also I wouldn't mind Bedroom/bathroom stuff. Oh and how about an Ikea stuff pack like in the sims 2 ? And maybe a garden stuff (with gardening stuff, lawn mowers, garden sprinklers, tool sheds, tools...)
    Post edited by Dianesims on
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Pool Day Stuff
    Please some romantic clothes!

Yes romantic sexy sleepwear is lacking in TS4 especially for females. We need the type of sleepwear we had in Master Suites and a vibrating heart shaped bed to compliment them.
  • SE08SE08 Posts: 26 Member
    Other (please specify)
    I would like to see some sort of pack that contains skill-building additions. For example- a glass stuff pack. The pack could include an assortment of stained glass windows, decorative items, mirrors with colored glass frames, new kitchen cabinets with glass doors, etc. In addition, a glass-blowing skill could be included, where the sims are able to blow unique decorative glass items for decorations in their own homes or as supplemental income.
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 469 Member
    I want a teen pack... with a tween age as in age between child and older than they look teen.

But what I REALLY want is a boarding school game send your kids, tweens and teens off to boarding school... And giving us the opportunity to play as a sim in boarding school.
  • D2DiamondD2Diamond Posts: 307 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    I also went with teen stuff. After all there's Toddler stuff and Kids room stuff, so Teen stuff would make sense. And teens do need new stuff!!
    Also I wouldn't mind Bedroom/bathroom stuff. Oh and how about an Ikea stuff pack like in the sims 2 ? And maybe a garden stuff (with gardening stuff, lawn mowers, garden sprinklers, tool sheds, tools...)

I would LOVE sprinklers. My sims can spend an entire day gardening just because they have to water all the plants. I would love a Gardeners stuff pack.
    TSR%20Banner.png
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    edited May 2018
    Sports Stuff
    I did answer "Sports Stuff" but I am honestly hoping stuff packs are put on hold. I want some meaty expansions and game packs. We desperately need Seasons next as it enriches the entirety of the game in my opinion. I would love a game pack called "Milestones" that would almost be like a Generations remake that focuses solely on adding interactions, events, and objects for the child, teen, and elder stage! I also would love a Sims 4 Magic expansion that had an enchanting world included and could bring back elements from Sims 1's Makin' Magic! They could add in a detailed witch life state to this pack. I also would love for them to add elements of different fairy tales that we could somehow play out in the game such as a sleeping spell where they needed kissed or to make a brew of some sort to wake them up. There could be magic beans that lead up to the sky to an awesome cloud lot that could function as a hidden lot. I also love the idea of gingerbread houses and think a magical world based off fairy tale lore a la Shrek would be heavenly in Sims 4! This game has a very Pixar feel after all! There are so many ways they could go with a magical expansion like this!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Pool Day Stuff
    D2Diamond wrote: »
    Dianesims wrote: »

I would LOVE sprinklers. My sims can spend an entire day gardening just because they have to water all the plants. I would love a Gardeners stuff pack.
    Sprinklers would most likely come with Seasons or a Waterpark Pack.
  • 0xx_Simmer_xx00xx_Simmer_xx0 Posts: 196 Member
    Other (please specify)
    I would love for there to be an Outdoor Stuff Pack including all the playground equipment we are dying for, trampolines and a new party: A BBQ! I know we got the Backyard Stuff pack, but it didn't add much more gameplay to me.
  • SCORPIOofficialSCORPIOofficial Posts: 1 New Member
    Gamer Stuff
    I would love to see an Island Paradise stuff pack, maybe it would more fit an Expansion Pack :) Anyways I would chose Other (Island Paradise) or Gamer Stuff
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    I don't have any interest in CAS or build/buy without gameplay objects or new events, so I can't really say.