Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lost In Wonderland | A Rainbowcy | IMPORTANT UPDATE | NEW THREAD | I'M COMING BACK?

1383940414244...Next

Comments

• shogunfishshogunfish Posts: 10,167 Member
    Okay, I'm starting to come around to Boris. Maybe. I've still got my eye on him though.
    tumblr_mvnzkbN6yD1ric1guo1_1280.png
  • Babygirl80PlyrBabygirl80Plyr Posts: 1,493 Member
    shogunfish wrote: »
    Okay, I'm starting to come around to Boris. Maybe. I've still got my eye on him though.

Awh, we'll see what he's up to... ;) (Or not up to...) So glad you're still reading!

Awh, we'll see what he's up to... ;) (Or not up to...) So glad you're still reading!

Me too! ^__^ I'm glad you're still updating. I wish I could finish my Rainbowcy, but my sims computer is toast (rip) and I don't know when I would find the time to be consistent. But being able to come back in contact with a few of my forum friends feels really good!

I decided to write a lil' something for Monthly Simlits this month. You can read Search the Darkness over at my blog. <3 It's Sims 4 instead of Sims 3! (whaaaaaat?) Enjoy <3
    I decided to write a lil' something for Monthly Simlits this month. You can read Search the Darkness over at my blog. <3 It's Sims 4 instead of Sims 3! (whaaaaaat?) Enjoy <3

That was so good! ^__^ Very poetic and unusual and cool. Also, aaah you're making me really want to download cc for sims 4. I'm trying to spare my laptop that fate (I recently found an old flashdrive with 4 gigs of cc for sims 3-- no wonder my poor computer gave up the ghost) x__x but idk if I can resist.
    shogunfish wrote: »

That was so good! ^__^ Very poetic and unusual and cool. Also, aaah you're making me really want to download cc for sims 4. I'm trying to spare my laptop that fate (I recently found an old flashdrive with 4 gigs of cc for sims 3-- no wonder my poor computer gave up the ghost) x__x but idk if I can resist.

Sims 4 CC is soooo good. But very taxing, lol. I built my own computer and after like, seven years, I finally fulfilled my dream of having sims run like butter :D

Thank you for reading my lil story <3
    i did monthly simlits again this month ehehehe it's over here x
    Hello all,

I doubt I have many followers left interested at this point, but Cicely needs me to finish telling her story. In light of recent events, I have more depression AND time on my hands, and I feel it's time to be creative once again.

My wordpress account was deleted without chance of recover, so I am in the process of recovering my writing and will be posting it and considering it "Volume I" as I'm sure by now I have improved my writing and will want to take the story in an entirely different direction. I may even transition the story to TS4, but it feels to me like I need to finish it TS3. Idk!

Thanks for your time! I hope you'll check out my new BLOG and THREAD.

• fruhurricanefruhurricane Posts: 2,204 Member
    I’m pretty sure I used to read your story back in the days! Maybe around Gen 3 or so? Hey!