Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    PhDSimmerPhDSimmer Posts: 86 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    PhDSimmer wrote: »
    Hey, sorry if this has already been higlighted/asked but today by the 50:50 method I found the CAS lighting mod by Luumia to be causing a script error - is there any fix for this? I specifically use the Render lighting (link below) and have it up to date http://luumiasims.com/post/136276719134/ahhh-cas-the-home-of-many-custom-content

Sorry, I never used it, so I don't know anything about the state of that mod.
    But the file date of the one you linked is from 2015/12/30, which is pretty suspicious.

What kind of script error did you get? The orange one?

y4mNTl4aXTc_V6sjXcOrcpAH27yCqm5aQlCkFYEEe8bfXVuxvBDweOxhx5xETheSq9FgtzQSI1xGFW_05WRth0mMFy1_p8PBXVyY8C7rOm8WsQYE3MlnR9Pb6dzD0tOMbKZxOQgm3uhUcr9qSFoy5uJbZut1XMjl5wXYTMUGNLJVzUt7fS7--5zfsCzfO3-tbDWuFRpXP6DoKufZnByxZWLkg?width=278&height=224&cropmode=none

If so, you might upload the lastException.txt on our MCCC Discord, so that we can have a look at it.
    It does not necessarily have to be the Luumia itself, it could also interact with other mods, which than causes trouble.
    The game is complex and LE are mysterious :wink:

You can find a MCCC Discord link in the post above this.

Edit:
    There seems to ba a CAS lightning overhaul v2 by Luumia:
    http://luumiasims.com/post/167610363869/cas-overhaul-v2-my-2-year-old-cas-backgrounds-were
    It's from 2017/11/18

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Thanks, I'll try V2 and see if its working now! I was sure I had the updated version *oops*
    Sul Sul! I'm a life long fan of The Sims! Come and join me on Youtube/Twitter. My videos are mainly LPs and Challenges, with a few other random things thrown in there too!
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/phdsimmer
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/PhDSimmer
  • Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    Damiensmom wrote: »
    Is their an option to make the townies sell their furniture when they move out. It's kinda annoying when they get married and move out they take all the furniture and leave empty houses and my game throws another family into the house then my sims that I'm playing will go there for a party and it's just empty?

No, sorry. There is no option in MCCC to prevent this.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    AndruzzaAndruzza Posts: 10 New Member
    Hi.
    I cant seem to find in mccc the option to age during pregnancy.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Andruzza wrote: »
    Hi.
    I cant seem to find in mccc the option to age during pregnancy.

Follow this route:

MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Other Pregnancy > Allow Pregnancy Aging: it's set to 'false' by default so you'll need to change this if you want to let your Sims age while pregnant.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    edited May 2018
    Could someone tell me please how to set a flag on a sim to freeze their physique? and which module is required? as I don't have all of them but I can add more.

I presume that freezing their physique not only stops them gaining weight from eating too much but would also prevent them getting too muscular from working out?
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    BabySquare wrote: »
    Could someone tell me please how to set a flag on a sim to freeze their physique? and which module is required? as I don't have all of them but I can add more.

I presume that freezing their physique not only stops them gaining weight from eating too much but would also prevent them getting too muscular from working out?

A picture is worth a thousand words....

y4mD3Kyinf4bhT9IloZt8Z439c1V9AV0zsV_0Dc4r1HHVCLjAiX5xX1aAj7FYPZ9770ZdZag_7_iZH7qH2dG2MPQoP7uCd28uBQ7qCAymqitjJ4n6BKMSSSe_JaNY--zBiULdVaeQNyE4YzrFpn7jU2mUMQIxAB0et9L6QfukBN0u-hFzVCGuGpQIrFnwyd15vEIpHOg62npJ-ugZl9JjRUFg?width=1544&height=513&cropmode=none

or in words:
    Sim:MCCC > Sim Flags > MC CAS > Flag Freeze Physique

As for your questions:
    • Module required: MC CAS
    • Flag description: "A sim flagged for Freeze Physique will never lose or gain muscle or fat from their current state"

If you have any questions, please ask.

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    edited May 2018
    BabySquare wrote: »

A picture is worth a thousand words....

y4mD3Kyinf4bhT9IloZt8Z439c1V9AV0zsV_0Dc4r1HHVCLjAiX5xX1aAj7FYPZ9770ZdZag_7_iZH7qH2dG2MPQoP7uCd28uBQ7qCAymqitjJ4n6BKMSSSe_JaNY--zBiULdVaeQNyE4YzrFpn7jU2mUMQIxAB0et9L6QfukBN0u-hFzVCGuGpQIrFnwyd15vEIpHOg62npJ-ugZl9JjRUFg?width=1544&height=513&cropmode=none

or in words:
    Sim:MCCC > Sim Flags > MC CAS > Flag Freeze Physique

As for your questions:
    • Module required: MC CAS
    • Flag description: "A sim flagged for Freeze Physique will never lose or gain muscle or fat from their current state"

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

Beautiful!

Thank you so much. :) I though it would probably use a module I didn't currently have. I'll copy and paste the cas module in. :)

Edit: Done. :) Thank you again :)
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    xdawnxxdawnx Posts: 81 Member
    Hi, I was was wondering if you could help me, my neighbourhoods don't seem to be populating with sims at all, would you be able to tell what are the best settings to have on MCCC for maximum population?
    Look for my lot creations on the gallery luckylady88 ;)
  • Options
    TuttyGamer8TuttyGamer8 Posts: 51 Member
    Uh, my MCCC is gone. The menu is totally just... gone. When I click a sim (with and without testingcheats) the MCCC bar doesn't show up. Help?
  • Options
    TuttyGamer8TuttyGamer8 Posts: 51 Member
    Uh, my MCCC is gone. The menu is totally just... gone. When I click a sim (with and without testingcheats) the MCCC bar doesn't show up. Help?

Alrighty, fixed it. MCCC seems to have deleted itself, just reinstalled.
  • Options
    xdawnx wrote: »
    Hi, I was was wondering if you could help me, my neighbourhoods don't seem to be populating with sims at all, would you be able to tell what are the best settings to have on MCCC for maximum population?

Hi - there are several setting in MC Pregnancy and MC Population to achive this.

Have a look at the manuals here:

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?mc_pregnancy#Top
    MC Pregnancy: Creates a basic story progression of neighborhood Sims in that they can get married and have children as they age-up without direct user control.

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?mc_population#Top
    MC Population: Simulates other basic story progression of moving homeless Sims into households. It has some other moving-in/moving-out type options included as well.

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆
  • Options
    xdawnxxdawnx Posts: 81 Member
    xdawnx wrote: »

Hi - there are several setting in MC Pregnancy and MC Population to achive this.

Have a look at the manuals here:

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?mc_pregnancy#Top
    MC Pregnancy: Creates a basic story progression of neighborhood Sims in that they can get married and have children as they age-up without direct user control.

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?mc_population#Top
    MC Population: Simulates other basic story progression of moving homeless Sims into households. It has some other moving-in/moving-out type options included as well.

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆

Thankyou very much for your help, looks like im off to change some settings, thanks again :D

Look for my lot creations on the gallery luckylady88 ;)
  • Options
    JassAkgunJassAkgun Posts: 29 Member
    I have a big family and I like to keep the old parents' tombstones in the backyard. I have 6 tombstones but 2-3 of them have a problem. Although I sent the souls to the Netherworld the ghosts keep appearing at night. I tried to reset the tombstones, strengthened them to the world - then release them again, but nothing works. I thought that it could be a recent mod that I had but those ghosts were already dead and sent to Netherworld when I added new mods. I don't want to delete the ghosts because I want them to appear in the family tree.
    I also tried "Never Delete" option from MCCC and then delete one of the ghosts. But this time, when I click on that ghost's family tree I can't see any information about the rest of the family. Please help :'(
  • Options
    foxx_fennecfoxx_fennec Posts: 761 Member
    I’m having a couple issues with the “teens quit school” setting. If I have it enabled, one problem is that teens who are in school can get “fired” from school if their performance drops and they should drop a grade. The other issue is that teens can’t take part-time jobs without quitting school and can’t return to school without quitting work. Is there any fix for this besides turning off the “teens quit school” setting?
    Origin ID: foxx-fennec
  • Options
    JassAkgun wrote: »
    I have a big family and I like to keep the old parents' tombstones in the backyard. I have 6 tombstones but 2-3 of them have a problem. Although I sent the souls to the Netherworld the ghosts keep appearing at night. I tried to reset the tombstones, strengthened them to the world - then release them again, but nothing works. I thought that it could be a recent mod that I had but those ghosts were already dead and sent to Netherworld when I added new mods. I don't want to delete the ghosts because I want them to appear in the family tree.
    I also tried "Never Delete" option from MCCC and then delete one of the ghosts. But this time, when I click on that ghost's family tree I can't see any information about the rest of the family. Please help :'(
    I’m having a couple issues with the “teens quit school” setting. If I have it enabled, one problem is that teens who are in school can get “fired” from school if their performance drops and they should drop a grade. The other issue is that teens can’t take part-time jobs without quitting school and can’t return to school without quitting work. Is there any fix for this besides turning off the “teens quit school” setting?

Please come over to our Discord MCCC Commounity to get answers. I never had those issues, so I don't know how to deal with it.

Use this link:
    https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed
  • Options
    I forgot but is there an option to have more Sims invited to events?

Afaik there is not option like that, but you might try this:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Population > Other Settings > Maximum Sims In Zone
    This option sets the maximum number of Sims that are allowed on a lot within the game. This can be set higher for people with higher-end machines, or lowered for those that have problems with the game lagging on public lots. The setting allows between 5 and 200 Sims. EA Default is 20.

You can also specify the type of lot, where more sims should show up:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Population > Other Settings > Adjust Sims on Lot
    Determines the valid lots to change the maximum Sims up to the 'Maximum Sims in Zone' setting. It is a comma-delimited list of values including 'WBY' for walkby, 'GYM' for Gym lots, 'LIB' for libraries, 'LOU' for lounges, 'BAR' for bars, 'CAF' for cafes, 'CHA' for the Chalet Gardens, 'CLU' for clubs, 'DAN' for Go Dancing situations, 'PAR' for parks, 'SPA' for spas, 'POL' for pools, and 'RES' for restaurants.
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Hello~

I implemented this setting in my game today: Pregnancy_OnlyMarriedPregnancy.
    I understand what it does, but what I don't quite understand is who it effects?
    Does this setting only apply to sims who are being checked for marriage?
    Does it effect unplayed houses or played houses or active houses?

Thanks for clarifying!
  • Options
    Tixyen wrote: »
    Hello~

I implemented this setting in my game today: Pregnancy_OnlyMarriedPregnancy.
    I understand what it does, but what I don't quite understand is who it effects?
    Does this setting only apply to sims who are being checked for marriage?
    Does it effect unplayed houses or played houses or active houses?

Thanks for clarifying!

This is a quote from @Deaderpool MC Pregnancy module description:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Married Only Pregnancies
    "When Enabled, only married Sims will be selected for pregnancy on random pregnancy rolls. When Disabled, it works the way it does by default so single and married Sims can be selected for pregnancy."
    y4m0RjcLPvKA0k6g5AFL7yHSk8ht0TNTtOKKN9G3a08PAuQ8kmZM3BlNnvvzMH_VJLy_25oXUfT9zbvRT8XockL30bb0TgMK4i8BGyMY4vxWuGYSFOJi1VedtT1guVrbu5Ve1E6fsocZF9J1adW0qQBFeAMx8XeZmCVsNZ8yz8Hk1K9qKlu9048ZGoCEhi9IP9AIoYo7-SgWsxgkLhrgCNxDQ?width=403&height=323&cropmode=none

This is a general setting and it's valid for both unplayed and played households.

You can exclude played households from the MC Pregnancy rules using:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Bypass Played Households

With Sim:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnancy Start you can make a sim immediately pregnant regardless of the settings above. Note, that this option is not available on active sims.

With the flags from the sim MCCC menu you can create individual exceptions valid for the respective sim only.
    Sim:MCCC > Sim Flags > MC Pregnancy

There are of course much more flags to be set, not only pregnancy relevant.

You might also have a look at the MCCC documention with may usefol hints regarding the mod:
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?overview#Top

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Upcoming MCCC 4.4.0!

MCCC 4.4.0 development made good progress so far and there will be some exiting new options to improve your gameplay:
    • Pet pregnancy - Just like human sims you can now control the offspring of your pets.
    • Setting skill and career levels - You can now cheat skill and career levels for NPC sims using the sim MC Cheat menu.
    • Setting relationship levels between two NPC - With this you can not only edit the relationship between your active sim and other sims, now you can set also the relationship between two random sims, even if they are not played at the moment.

Stay tuned for the next announcements!

Have Fun!

Join our Discord MCCC community for
    • live chat with hundreds of fellow MCCC users
    • live chat with some well-known Mod creators
    • live support from the legendary MCCC support team
    • live support even from MCCC creator Deaderpool
    https://discord.gg/s8fqjQy (Discord App use optional, but not required!)

#MCCC #Teaser
    Post edited by Bonxie on
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Thank you for the update, @Bonxie !
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    @Bonxie Love the sound of that!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    I'm fully aware that this has probably been answered or noted to seen as this thread is 63 pages long. But rather than sifting through the entire thread I thought I might just post this and anyone who knows can point me in the right direction?

I have never used MCCC before but I have seen a few simmer I watch have it in their lets plays... giving their sims their own lives etc and making it all round slightly more interesting story wise and introducing characters you might not normally see.

I have downloaded the newest version from the website link but I was wondering on how I go about installing stuff so it works in game, do I just drag it to the mods folder like any normal CC? Or is there something else I need to do first? It's currently sat in my downloads (I have a MacBook) and I haven't touched it since hoping that I would find some help so that I do it right the first time round

Thanks ^^
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    I'm fully aware that this has probably been answered or noted to seen as this thread is 63 pages long. But rather than sifting through the entire thread I thought I might just post this and anyone who knows can point me in the right direction?

I have never used MCCC before but I have seen a few simmer I watch have it in their lets plays... giving their sims their own lives etc and making it all round slightly more interesting story wise and introducing characters you might not normally see.

I have downloaded the newest version from the website link but I was wondering on how I go about installing stuff so it works in game, do I just drag it to the mods folder like any normal CC? Or is there something else I need to do first? It's currently sat in my downloads (I have a MacBook) and I haven't touched it since hoping that I would find some help so that I do it right the first time round

Thanks ^^

You need to unzip the zipped folder and then put the files (package, script, cfg) in your Mods folder. I'd suggest putting them all in their own folder within the Mods folder to keep it tidy as there are so many modules. You don't have to have all the modules, but you do need the MC Command Center module. This is a fantastic mod, but it's definitely not a plonk it in play mod - you need to do some homework to make sure you have the settings as you want or the mod will change your town quite dramatically.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top