Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• MissCharlieMissCharlie Posts: 405 Member
    The twins have aged up into young adults so it was time for them to start their own adventures Nataly and London decided to stay in the city so they rented a nice spacious apartment it needs a bit of decorating but it's got a lot of space so their very happy with it London joined the music career and of course Nataly joined the criminal career because of her good grades at school she got to start at level 3 yay
    2dt5fzb.jpg
    35n3r0x.jpg
    205qpi0.jpg

Nicolas decided he wanted to get out of the city and moved to Willow Creek who knows why maybe a new playing ground some women who don't know his tricks yet. He likes his house it a bit too flowery thought but maybe the woman will like that so he's leaving it. (I randomize where they live so it always exciting to find out where they end up)
    dz9hfc.jpg
    nmxnab.jpg
    2u6mumh.jpg

Their family tree is growing slowly but growing
    dp7ntw.jpg
  • K4siesK4sies Posts: 267 Member
    Sou like @DoodlyDoofus recommended I'm gonna make me a hot cuppa and start from page 1. But first a last update before I get lost :p

Kira aged into a teen right before I could even let her blow out the candles. Poor thing. She went on crying later on... But oh well thanks to a randomize mod I installed yesterday this lovely thing aged up with the active trait. Nice one - She also wants to become a famous author (an active genius author. hmmm)
    bPBKasH.png
    "I'm crying inside"

Meanwhile her big brother Dylan went on a date with his girlfriend.
    nIA2Xwo.png
    qFQrF09.png
    "I love you Billie"

Only to be a plum to her and breaking up. Oh jesus.
    KVVOx3l.png
    Uu40WrH.png
    "Ah you know what... scrap that! We're over"

Soon after it's birthday time for the twins!
    20UOrGB.png
    5WT6QCT.png

Lynn takes the opportunity to ask her girlfriend the question...
    9eE68Bz.png
    ijEZ520.png
    "So... Do you want to be mine? Like officially mine?"

The young adult twins after a makeover
    S83Pt1n.png
    Dylan Whitaker
    Traits: Art Lover, Good, Creative
    Aspiration: Painter Extraordinaire
    Extra Traits: Happy Toddler, Responsible, Good Manners, Creatively Gifted, Muser

nxV5EbQ.png
    Lynn Whitaker
    Traits: Outgoing, Goofball, Clumsy
    Aspiration: Party Animal
    Extra Traits: Happy Toddler, Responsible, Good Manners, Socially Gifted, Gregarious

gORbwDa.png
    Mortimer is not impressed with your break up
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Out of curiosity, I decided to turn my favourite Sims 4 premade, Morgan Fyres, into a male. Also added some full body CC freckles.
    9gaUjA4.png
    fVgbCBs.png

Excuse the UI being visible - I forgot to turn it off in screen capture.
  • KeffersKeffers Posts: 984 Member
    Elder sim was about to die so I wanted to max out his fitness so he'll last longer (1 bar away from level 10) but then he died of over exhaustion so things really didn't go as expected. 2 days earlier their daughter (freshly turned YA) died of Embarrassment and then about 5 days later the mum died of old age, half way through her shift where she would of reached level 10 of the cooking career. I think it's a cursed family.
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Rocca

28039509888_7d028170a1_z.jpg
    Hyuna Maria went on a date with Elias. She has 5 younger siblings at home, so it is nice to get out of the house.

41010477465_55503831d4_z.jpg
    Paolo is now an adult.

41192340634_6faca4d4be_z.jpg
    Eunji is on her way to become a bodybuilder.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Henry and Hope McConnell are now children and I believe they're adorable! Then again, I've been playing the save since their late-grandma was a toddler!
    28041817958_4738bc8e17_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    Ryan and Don were feeling very alone and sad when the twins left the house was very quiet but soon they realised that they where all alone nobody was there with them :wink:
    25taw3s.jpg
    2wf7hv6.jpg
    97m97l.jpg

But they weren't alone for long they were invited to a night by the twins and London. It was a great night they loved seeing the twins smiling and happy there was lots of talking, father and twin dancing, a hot barman serving drinks, lots of hugs everywhere and ghosts but Ryan wasn't sure if she was the only one that could see the ghosts so she didn't mention it. Nicolas ran into one of his many girlfriends he had to do a look around the room to make sure none of his other girlfriends was there before kissing her lucky for him she was the only one
    aubi4l.jpg
    jqhw92.jpg
    xdc8kl.jpg
    2448isz.jpg
    2i6f41j.jpg
    6zsqqu.jpg
    2s782ev.jpg

Ryan and Don moved to a bigger private apartment with no neighbours so no being woken up at night which is amazing they are loving it, it's very big and spacious so when they have grandkids which they hope will be soon there will be plenty of room for them
    15rawkh.jpg
    2hydmbp.jpg
    Update on London Nataly
    Nataly has been fighting all their neighbours she has one everyone which is good but she now has 3 enemies in the building so that could cause problems. London has been working hard in his career and in between has been doing amazing street art.
    148jad4.jpg
    10zblhg.jpg
    1zbdug6.jpg
    25q62w3.jpg
    sy2umd.jpg
    2rd910z.jpg

Don has been visiting regularly which Nataly has been enjoying she gave him a key so he doesn't have to keep ringing the bell London likes seeing Don but does want some alone time with Nataly which Don keeps interrupting.
    2dc7lh5.jpg
    63vlf6.jpg

but it turns out that they were having plenty of alone time because Nataly is pregnant London was thrilled by the news and started showering Nataly with love
    se4v9f.jpg
    1zwz0cy.jpg
    pu9ab.jpg
    14178mb.jpg

Nataly''s getting bigger she is in her second trimester everyone wants to feel the bub and Nataly loves showing her growing belly around. Ryan and Don are very excited for their first grandchild.
    2yo4vir.jpg
    sq2g44.jpg
    2eyghed.jpg
    2u7atfa.jpg
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited May 2018
    Paulina visited her son Ronan and daughter-in-law Deidre. Trevor's brother Olivier happened to be there too!

xVRDkKq.png

When I got back to the home lot I found Annie taking a nap after work. I think she's such a cutie!

fRUPzbK.png

Elliot took Estrella on another date. She's now his girlfriend. :smiley:

0Vqr3Q9.png

Annie got the whim to get engaged to Victor. I had her take him on a date to the library. It's where they had their first, extremely awkward date. She proposed to him there. I'm not planning to have the wedding until after their twins' birthday though.

m3wEbEv.png

Later Annie took her brother Timmy and sister Clementine out to the park to play.

81B1UMi.png

Annie played as sea monster.

Vkv8MQp.png

After which she grilled some fruit for them to eat at the end of the day.

su5rhMW.png

The family could finally afford a hot-tub and I had Paulina and Trevor try it out :kissing_closed_eyes:

SSzyz24.png

Jv1PN0Q.png

Trevor was invited by his brother Olivier to go swimming. They had a great time, I love how these two are such good friends. :smiley:

T41jeMN.png

This woman felt it was necessary to mop up a puddle there.. o.0'

dKVBDf0.png

And Kyra wanted to meet up with Trevor again.. These two have such a strange relationship. Turns out she's pregnant with her husband Jamal for the third time! She seems to want to catch up with Trevor at the start of each pregnancy. I wonder when she'll age to elder because she was a child at the same time as Trevor. Kyra and Trevor are now best friends.

YBGYMu8.png
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    Today was a milestone in my game. The oldest members of my legacy, Vetle and Mariana, both died at the same time after a long and eventful life. They're generation 12 in my legacy, but somehow I've been especially fond of them. They're the only sims I've given an elixir of life to postpone their death. But now the time had come, and I finally had to let them go.
    iQmPgNW.png
    gcjRz3A.png
    They're leaving behind five children and seven grandchildren (Vetle died next to the portraits of all his children). They've been through some tough times in their life, but managed to build the most loving and warm family ever and keep them all together through countless family gatherings once the children grew up.
    I'll put lots of pictures of their life under the spoiler to honor them.
    sZSzWqs.png
    r4KaC8m.png
    aOvoCP4.png
    QO3288W.png
    Xgql69C.png
    HUFbvUk.png
    9VTCcAc.png
    Vczzt8f.png
    z2B7JTJ.png
    rpH4c8f.png
    6GVi3xi.png
    Ku8UlBI.png
    kAlYGgx.png
    BHCP3zb.png
    qLnYuQI.png
    VXaRmx6.png
    QfROXFP.png
    nhz9yXX.png
    OiWBzwi.png
    IbCWEKR.png
    LKKXe2y.png
    c5h9vha.png
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Pancakes

41217495424_77c93b7650_z.jpg
    This is the Pancakes familytree. Kailani & Keon just became toddlers.

41036455055_de58e7d73b_z.jpg
    First Bob celebrated his adult birthday.

41036454645_a728774a66_z.jpg
    Two days later Eliza celebrated her adult birthday.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    Well my sims had a party at their home.
    a08bpv.png
    11qsh0x.png

And then went bowling.
    35mqtds.png

Photobomb ?
    2a6m3j5.png

The girls used the waterslide and this happened
    b6vak7.png

They also had a family dinner at the restaurant
    1z39cgh.png
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    The heiress of generation 3 has officially become a teen! I can't wait to see what Nic will do with her life, and how many kids she will end up having. So far there has been 25 kiddos. I also want to buy a satellite dish and try and get Hayden abducted. I know once Eme dies and since all his youngest is a child there is no more babies in the house :(

I am reading all the pages in the thread right now. I am on page 15. Pretty exciting so far.

lINLvcx.png
    Nicole's outfit until she ages to an adult.

OXHqKQs.png
    Nicole's up close and personal. I love how pretty she is!

pxmeS82.png
    Dereck as a child. Ugh the last baby to age up. No more babies.

Time to go get Nic's skills leveled up. She has the gardening aspiration so she plans to build an amazing garden to keep her fridge stocked with fresh grown fruits, veggies and herbs. And then sell the rest to make a little extra money. All the baby daddies I created have blonde hair and other fun colors, like blues and purples. I am trying to get a lighter hair colored heiress.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,177 Member
    So Captain Graves was able to deduce all the clues she needed to put out an APB. She has all the information about this criminal that she'll ever need. She can blend in like camouflage.
    Nx1zEou.png
    Aww, nice to see a former criminal caught by Justice is being a productive member of society now.
    23wYeBG.png
    Justice: "Nice day right? I love a good game of chess in the park."
    Suspect: "I know right? I LOVE chess."
    FDjHRgE.png
    Justice: "AH HA! CAUGHT YOU CRIMINAL SCUM! One of the first things I learned about you was the fact that the perp loves chess!"
    SW5w5pP.png
    Justice: "You're going downtown punk."
    EeiTxki.png
    Justice: "It's time to put the phone away punk because I got all the evidence I need to lock you up."
    DAfzmA5.png
    Kzt16Q5.png
    Justice: "Recognize these people?"
    Suspect: "Of course! Those are the people I had to bludgeon when I was robbing that-"
    YRUewwJ.png
    Suspect: "Oh...."
    Oakengf.png
    Well that was the easiest interrogation Justice ever had.
    kSfOLU6.png
    Have fun with the Super Troopers.
    8ziUN7F.png
    Later that day Justice went home and gave Kane a little surprise.
    ruERE3Y.png
    Baby buuuuuump!
    jAUWOWY.png
    Kane: "Hey you know, we DO take a pretty good picture together as a family.
    uAH5yP5.png
    If only Juniper looked happier to be there. She looks downright evil.
    aaLkFUF.png
    Then later that night Juniper made a mess and blamed it on the toddler, laughing at him as he was scolded......hey she might be a little evil.
    PEUycdJ.png
    Ah who am I kidding, Juniper's not evil. Look at the love she spreads just by being in the same room with people.
    EEXRCux.png
    Kane: "We need a bigger place."
    YZ9Wdsd.png
    Juniper: "Oh come on, I don't look THAT sinister....I'm snuggly and cute.....and when did we take this picture?"
    SjAIOLL.png
    The next morning, an earthquake woke up the Mr and Mrs.
    KtioavQ.png
    Justice: "Meh, had much worse."
    HFNX0FO.png
    Alright Kane, you watch the kids while Justice go works off her moodswings....
    gLxq19u.png
    With SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG this always gets Justice into a good mood.
    7Ou5mUU.png
    Juniper took a nap in her cat tower.
    NgbQLQY.png
    BTW is this a good place to put a cat tower?
    0MeCcYV.png
    Meanwhile, Kane's got a new look.
    ju7V0SN.png
    Don't think the kids care in the slightest.
    taOl4cM.png
    Oh well, he goes off to take a jog around the city. Gotta stay in shape!
    rHEJvqx.png
    Kane: "YOU!!! Just being here has insulted my Father In-Law's honor!"
    qSQsGLE.png
    Bro: "I still don't even know who you are bro."
    Kane: "We'll see about that, bro!"
    WRwi3Fx.png
    m7Tj9AM.png
    Kane: "Ha, and that's what you get for insulting Ace's honor many decades ago."
    cYr8nvQ.png
    Bro: "OH HECK NO BRO! I've been beaten too many times to just let some random schmuck come attack me when I'm on the clock! ROUND TWO!"
    MtLz02s.png
    Woman: "Yeesh, getting out of there."
    8G6ic5c.png
    Whatsherface: "Geez babe, your sister picked a great husband."
    Iris: "*laughs nervously*"
    46nzzAg.png
    Kane: "I hope you learned your lesson......"
    8AkmOzC.png
    Kane and Bro: "ROUND THREE, PUNK!"
    UEGW8OE.png
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited May 2018
    Still no pictues, because I forget to upload them...

Aslisha (the alien girl) decided "f... hiding!" and has abolished her disguise completely. She first outed herself in her Cosmic Seekers club she's running, a society of the "cosmic truth" (Yoga, meditation, bathing in hot tubs and do spa activities and never be aggressive or violent in any way). It went very well, actually.

Maise and Alisha is planning a baby soon, but I have decided to wait until Scarlet and Diego (Maise's mom and step dad) age up to "Mature" and then have them all try for babies at the same time. Just becaue I enjoy the thought of the kids being eachother's aunts, yet born within a few days of eachother. Makes it easier when making friends, too. I just stick them both(?) in a club they will be memers of their entire life, starting as a "Homework / chores" club and then when they're YAs I change the purpose but keep the member, giving them life long friends at the same time.

Speaking of, I realized I had played an entire weekend with Aging off. OOpsie.

Between Scarlet and Maise, everything in the house, including the new washer and dryer is fully upgraded except the hot tub. Needs to be adressed at some point.

Edit: random observation that amuses me: Both the Vatore siblings are working as chefs at the same vegetarian restaurant. Oddly fitting, seeing their character bios.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
    Nicolas update
    Nicolas has been up to his old games in Willow creek flirting with anything that moves he was flirting with one woman when one of his girlfriends was just across the street about to visit him. He has completed his aspiration now he has been kissing a lot of women around town to achieve it
    05-06-18_5-51-17_PM.png05-06-18_5-52-16_PM.png
    05-06-18_6-00-12_PM.png
    05-06-18_6-16-13_PM.png

He went to the spice festival with Yuki one of his girlfriends he meets his dad there it turned out that Don and London were having a night out trying to bond. I don't think Don has forgiven London for eloping with Nayla and not asking his permission but they are trying to work it out I think. Nicolas didn't stay talking with them long he had Yuki to hang around with.
    05-07-18_10-05-07_AM.png
    05-07-18_10-07-00_AM.png
    05-07-18_10-09-33_AM.png
    05-07-18_10-10-56_AM.png

Don has been trying really hard to have some father and son time with Nicolas but he keeps ditching Don for his girlfriends it's so sad.
    05-07-18_10-14-18_AM.png
    05-07-18_10-14-35_AM.png
    05-07-18_10-20-42_AM.png
    05-07-18_10-21-24_AM.png

Now that Nicolas has completed his aspiration he doesn't have to worry about his girlfriends finding out about one another so he decided to arrange a night out with as many that could come
    05-07-18_10-25-56_AM.png

Ryan and Don Update
    Ryan and Don got very exciting news Nataly had a baby boy Kameron they have a grandson they love visiting him they babysit a lot
    05-07-18_10-42-56_AM.png
    05-07-18_10-43-41_AM.png

Don and Ryan have aged up they got an elder makeover and went out to dinner with the family to celebrate they had an amazing time the food was incredible and loved being with all the family. London and Nataly did disappear for a while during dessert they actually missed dessert so who knows what they were up to :wink:
    05-07-18_10-50-04_AM.png
    05-07-18_10-54-17_AM.png
    05-07-18_11-16-13_AM.png
    05-07-18_11-20-16_AM.png
    05-07-18_11-24-04_AM.png

Don and Ryan both decided it was time to retire and enjoy the rest of their lives after all they have already both reached the top of their careers. They have been really enjoying their retirement and pampering themselves
    05-07-18_11-33-46_AM.png
    05-07-18_12-13-30_PM.png
    05-07-18_12-14-51_PM.png
    05-07-18_12-16-09_PM.png
    05-07-18_12-17-16_PM.png
    05-07-18_12-18-20_PM.png

Nicolas rang Ryan in a really panicked voice she couldn't understand what he was saying she was so scared so Don and Ryan rushed over to his house as quickly as sim possible. When they arrived poor Nicolas look so white and freaked then Ryan heard a cry a cry from a baby it turned out that one of Nicolas's girlfriends had left his child on his doorstep simply saying in a note it's yours you did this you take care of it. Nicolas has no idea whos it is it could be one of many but now he is a father and it's his responsibility Ryan held her grandson and made sure he was ok got him to sleep and left. Telling Nicolas that this is his child she will always be there if he needed him but it was his child to raise she hopes she has made the right choice. But then she got another call two days later it turns out he has two sons from two women, oh my mccc really taught him his lesson.
    05-07-18_12-37-47_PM.png
    05-07-18_12-38-14_PM.png
    05-07-18_12-38-47_PM.png
    05-07-18_12-39-24_PM.png
    05-07-18_4-25-24_PM.png

Nataly and London update
    London and Nataly have loved being parents they enjoy it so much and thats really good because the night they were at the restraunt and left turned out to leave Nataly heavily pregnant. Kameron is now a toddler
    05-07-18_2-17-14_PM.png
    05-07-18_2-19-32_PM.png
    05-07-18_2-56-57_PM.png
    05-07-18_2-55-07_PM.png

Nataly had triplets yes that's right triplets I was so not wanting that but that's that, the triplets are names Shaun, Sarah and Sophie. Nataly decided to try her hand at cooking since she wants to be able to cook for her family it didn't end well she won't be cooking for a while
    05-07-18_3-04-40_PM.png
    05-07-18_2-27-06_PM.png
    05-07-18_2-27-12_PM.png

the triplet aged up into toddlers so now there are 4 toddlers in the house very stressful for poor Nataly and London how will they survive it.
    05-07-18_3-59-59_PM.png
    05-07-18_4-00-47_PM.png
    05-07-18_4-02-11_PM.png
    05-07-18_4-10-25_PM.png
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So I am on page 23 of this discussion. Such a long thread haha! I am also focusing on downloading some mods and CC so I can have a little more fun in the game.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
    edited May 2018
    Estrella visited Elliot at his home.

enrg7Vx.png

A pic of Trevor hugging his granddaughter. So cute!

OCdWZ0Q.png

Annie and Victor enjoyed the hot tub.

kiUKYLG.png

Trevor and Kyra went out to the flea market to shop for some birthday gifts. Kyra is an elder now. She recently gave birth to a girl! So she's now the mother of two boys and one girl.

zkXp1sb.png

It was the birthday of Paulina and the twins too! Of course, Trevor was the one who baked the cakes!

dNWUcom.png

Kyra was invited to the birthday party but for some reason she cried in the closet as soon as she arrived at the house. Trevor tried to cheer her up after which she seemed embarrassed. I wonder what she was crying about, her husband is still alive, nobody close to her died that I know of.. Maybe she's sad that she was never able to be with Trevor romantically? ;P

eNmFc66.png

554jluK.png

But more about the birthdays! Paulina aged up to elder.

JQXh89h.png

The twins aged up to kids. :smiley: Both with the "happy toddler" trait. ^_^

9qXEUYT.png

Here they are now:

jl7TxZu.png

KbChRwt.png

They got the same genetics from their parents it seems. Like identical twins would except they're not the same gender. The first night as kids they were already being bugged by monsters under their beds!

IGw8Dw2.png

The day after the birthday it was the kids first day of school! Elliot also went to school and Annie and Victor went to work. This was the first time that Trevor and Paulina were alone in the house since the twins were born. Now that they don't have to babysit all day, it seems like they have all the time in the world!

msXesoy.png

So they went out on a date to the museum. With them both being art-lovers it was the perfect place for them to go.

4TbsuS9.png

Here's the family now:
    n77qut8.png
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited May 2018
    pregnant1.png
    Risky Woohoo is at 10% only. This is 3rd woohoo in 2 days. Or has it been 3-4 days? I lost track of time. (Good source of 'fun' to increase that bar.) Oops. lol
    @Rawla I had pretty much the same thing ;-;

I had risky woohoo on 20% but my sim got pregnant with just -one- time woohoo.. Then I set it back to 10% and my next sim got pregnant with just -one- time woohoo as well. So now I set it back to just 5% xD

Also, you can have them drink a birth control serum when flirty with the MCCC risky woohoo mod, right? I do that now when I really want to make sure there won't be any more babies.
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member

@DinowCookie Yes there was an option for birth control drink. Another oops on my part. I might have to lower the risk for woohoo as well. Thought 10% was a pretty sure 'not gonna happen ...unless the moon turned blue and the world stopped spinning'. LOL Its fun to have that risk though and here it is in action. I find it amusing. I'm also forcing myself not to look and see what gender she'll have. (or how many)
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Look at me, remembering to upload pictures...
    Assorted images since I started playing again:

Maise and her wife Alisha playing chess:
    x2NPfTc.png

Later that day at a fancy restaurant on a date (they're SOO cute together!)
    stCGxvZ.png

Another date after Alisha decided to screw the whole "hiding" thing (also, see who works as chefs in the restaurant!):
    ZnNS6LX.png
    ovAQMxj.png

Maise was never really comfortable with long hair and went back to her mohawk. I think it suits her very well:
    OsjvbcH.png

Alisha's "Cosmic Seekers" club is a roaring (in a gentle, meditative way ;) ) success (and that's Mr. Bean, yes. He's a member):
    IieUDiT.png
    FRuSqHg.png

Maise's mom Scarlett does indeed love her husband Diego very much...
    nc4b1i3.png

It's a good thing no old creepy guys stare at your neck as you work out. That would be uncomfortable.
    izsDO5L.png

Diego's face when he is hiring a new butler while the old one's still in the building...
    2fObctT.png

Say hello to the Bad News Bears. A club with lunatics and evil sims who randomly shows up in parks dressed as bears... and do nothing but insult or fight random sims (when they're not stuck showing each other cellphone photos, for some reason):

vuGMfeB.png

Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited May 2018
    @Rawla @DinowCookie well the chances may be lower, but you can always get 'lucky' on the first try of course. Like throwing 2 6's immediately with the first double dice throw.

In the save I'm playing I'll be 'trying' risky woohoo a lot in the next gen. I have to look up at which setting I have it now, but I'm wondering how many pregnancies I'll get then. :smirk:
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    Alisha's "Cosmic Seekers" club is a roaring (in a gentle, meditative way ;) ) success (and that's Mr. Bean, yes. He's a member):
    FRuSqHg.png

That is a magnificent Mr. Bean.
    @Tomatplante I have read a good bit of your legacy posts on your own threads, and I must say I love reading your stuff, how you play with your sims and how you describe their characters. You have a way of getting me emotionally attached to your sims somehow and now it's sad to know that these two died! They left behind quite a big family, though. ^_^ I feel your play style is a bit similar to mine.

Do you happen to keep track of their family tree(s) as well? If so, I would love to see.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top