Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

can't edit werewolf sims apperance?

2...Next

Comments

• sahara3936sahara3936 Posts: 1
    edited December 2013
    The same thing happened with mine. So her werewolf look was just the way I wanted it but then after she gave birth her appearance for both her and her husband's werewolf form. :(
  • bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    Has this been fixed or still an issue?
    I am playing my very first werewolf sims and i cannot find nothing in CAS to enable me to choose what i want my werewolf to look like especially hair and clothing. I have Nraas MC and have tried without it too. Nothing is a given and i'm wondering if this is still a reoccurring issue! Because it is for me. :(
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited December 2017
    bebasim wrote: »
    The NRaas MC fix only works if you use an MC command to put the sim into CAS or some subset of it like MC > Stylist unless the MC Integration add-on module is also present. The current version of NRaas Hybrid allows werewolves to use the Special outfit category and provides a further fix for those having trouble with the original one -- the werewolf doesn't really need to be a hybrid for that to work, reportedly.

If you would like some assistance with the NRaas fixes, I am sure we can help with that if you post at NRaas. I don't play very many werewolves myself so don't have tremendous amounts of experience here.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    bebasim wrote: »
    I am playing my very first werewolf sims and i cannot find nothing in CAS to enable me to choose what i want my werewolf to look like especially hair and clothing. I have Nraas MC and have tried without it too. Nothing is a given and i'm wondering if this is still a reoccurring issue! Because it is for me. :(

Look at the sim's thumbnail in CAS, at the bottom. That's where you click to save to the sim bin or share. There should be an option to transform the werewolf sim into his/her werewolf form. In my very limited experience some time ago I could freely edit the werewolf form in CAS when creating a new sim and having the customization stick. But taking an in-game sim into Stylist or Edit in CAS (with MC) didn't work - I could edit the werewolf form but the customization didn't stick. And that was with NRaas MC and it's Integration module, but not Hybrid. I don't know if this issue still persists, or whether I just needed the Hybrid mod to get that to work.
  • bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    @TreyNutz I watched some videos to see where the transform button should be located and i don't get that at all in my CAS, i have two werewolfs now and neither of them work, fairies do, i have the ability to change their wings,mermaids work, i haven't tried the other supernaturals just yet but my two werewolf sims just wont show me the transform window above the portrait image at all :(
    They do have their eyes changed to show they are werewolf's and in game play do everything as one should do, one is nearly an alpha i'm working on leveling him up as far as he will go to see what his howl is like when he's completed his ranks... although i wish there was a little indicator like in fairies and witches that tell you where their power is at. However in CAS nil abilities to work on their hair and face etc once transformed, the only way i find out is in game play how they will look :( Disappointing that this hasn't been fixed or a patch that can be found. I have been searching and still no avail.
  • AoriKinAoriKin Posts: 1 New Member
    To comment on people saying its on the bottom i think theyre asking about when you want to edit later, because i want to change mt teenagers and father’s look
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey AoriKin - welcome to The Sims forums. While I appreciate you offering some insight on to what might be causing people issue's with editing their werewolves, please try not to post in old discussions. Once again, welcome and keep on simmin'! :smiley:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top