Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is your favorite Sim?

Comments

• ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    edited April 2018
    Thanks, @ItsJanier!

This is her boyfriend Bret. I promise this is the last Sim I post, lol!
    KzWAAaV.png?1
    Post edited by ironknight35 on
    He/Him
  • princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member
    edited April 2018
    Did you create him/her?
    yus

How did you meet/find him/her?
    i was messing around in sims 4 demo back in 2014 and i fell in love with her face

What's his/her story?
    insane evil flirty alien ready to mingle, also a witch on her freetime

What kinda family does he/she have?(if your Sim has a family)
    in sims 4 her husband is jacques villareal, cuz hes a freak just like her. and yes she loves his kids.
    she is also a member of the Rose clan, where everyone is a doll faced psycho.

hai, this is Diana.
    OO4TGow.jpg
    P8pPnAy.png
    kYsSp6R.jpg
    PRKJRdO.png
    tSp7EtD.jpg
    frl25zu.png
    ECVDvxz.jpg
    nc1DWC3.png
    OtCpetI.png
    sOUjU4P.png

Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Thanks, @ItsJanier!

KzWAAaV.png?1

Just going to say her that I think your Sims are gorgeous! I wish I had 1\4 of your talent for creating them and you just keep on keepin' on. :)
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Did you create him/her?
    yus

How did you meet/find him/her?
    i was messing around in sims 4 demo back in 2014 and i fell in love with her face

What's his/her story?
    insane evil flirty alien ready to mingle, also a witch on her freetime

What kinda family does he/she have?(if your Sim has a family)
    in sims 4 her husband is jacques villareal, cuz hes a freak just like her. and yes she loves his kids.
    she is also a member of the Rose clan, where everyone is a doll faced psycho.

hai, this is Diana.
    OO4TGow.jpg
    P8pPnAy.png
    kYsSp6R.jpg
    PRKJRdO.png
    tSp7EtD.jpg
    frl25zu.png
    ECVDvxz.jpg
    nc1DWC3.png
    OtCpetI.png
    sOUjU4P.png

She is beautiful.
  • K4siesK4sies Posts: 267 Member
    Hah. If i had to choose I'd say Bob Pancakes. Every since I first saw him hanging out at the park in willow creek he had a place in my heart. In my current gamesave Bob Pancakes is finally happily married to Eliza - even going as far as having two children and a cat. He's still the lovable slob he used to be ever since Sims 4 came out but he's also a loving father.

Here he is randomly flirting with his wife (I'm not even playing them since I added the cat at the beginning of the save. MCCC is surely a wonderful mod)
    27848247078_46cc64999e_z.jpg
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    My favorite sim is pretty obvious. I absolutely love Grimmy. He's mysterious and dark by nature. I don't mind some of the others but for me Grimbo takes the cake.
    27848712468_9e023a8a0b_c.jpg
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,842 Member
    I thought of one last one to share I believe his name was Genji as he was a vampire that spawned in.
    34465139572_910afb194a_b.jpg
    when we had that plantsim challenge, at first I just wanted to do the challenge and the sim I used ended up being the side lady to Mr. Bjergsen, and they had two daughters he chose to abandon them to keep his wife happy. When I saw Genji I cheated so he would be his long lost brother with the lot trait one of girls, the one in the photo became a vampire it was a dying gene in their family. He stepped in to train her and married her mother eventually they had children of their own. Fun times.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    My favourite sim right now is Lea Lipkey for the sole purpose of how her appearance turned out to be. She has a tragic story and I feel that her appearance fits her story perfectly.
    33xy6h1.png
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @filipomel What's her story?
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    edited April 2018
    Thanks, @ItsJanier!

KzWAAaV.png?1

Just going to say her that I think your Sims are gorgeous! I wish I had 1\4 of your talent for creating them and you just keep on keepin' on. :)

Thank you very much! That means a lot <3:)
    He/Him
  • takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member
    edited April 2018
    My current favorite is Jesse Saucedo- I just made him a few days ago and I'm going to use him to start up a restuarant so he's currently working on getting his cooking/baking/mixology skills up. I play almost exclusively legacy families but aging and story progression is off on his save. It kinda gives me a break from family play and I've been getting to know all the townies better through him!
    CkV3ioW.png?1
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    It's very tough to pick only one favorite since all the Sims I've created are special to me. Some standouts though include my Collector Sim Leanne Summers, First Artist from my Time Lord Challenge, Delilah Devine - my Grand Master Vampire, Iris Gleason from my Homeless Elder Challenge & her husband Leonardo, Sunshine Beam - my beautiful old Hippie, Vanessa Valentine - the owner of my first retail store Artsy Tartsy, Romeo Pandorian, my Alien Scientist, Joel Hunter, my Wilderness Survivalist and his brother Josh the founder of my Apocalypse Challenge. Josh is one of my most current favorites and he's depicted in my avy here.

One of my other current favorites just created a couple days ago is Noah Noonday, the founder of my new TS4 Build Newcrest Challenge. He's a full-blooded Potawatomi Native American from the Ottawa Nation and a direct descendant of Chief Noahquageshik Noonday. That's all I have at the moment for his background. My husband and I both have Native American ancestors and I've thought about creating a Sim from this culture but hadn't yet. Also, I love to build but have never done anything with this neighborhood. I haven't built much lately and was getting the itch, so I thought this challenge would be perfect since it involves building venues and homes.

Noah has the Genius, Romantic & Loves Outdoors traits. His aspiration as ruled by the challenge is Freelance Botanist. He's in the Culinary career and hopes to be a Chef. He started out with nothing and now has a small house and a 'great' quality garden of Dragonfruit, Grapes, Snapdragons, Strawberries and Mushrooms (for fertilizer). He also has a Rose bush by the front door. He likes to pick one or a few of these long-stemmed beauties on his way out the door to give out to the ladies. :)
    vu36wkv.png
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    @filipomel What's her story?
    It’s very dark and grim, perhaps too dark and grim for these forums, I basically created an idea for a television series and wanted to visualize my characters better so I created some in the sims, and she turned out just as I had pictured her character to be.
  • TheNUBaliciousTheNUBalicious Posts: 113 Member
    Hah. If i had to choose I'd say Bob Pancakes. Every since I first saw him hanging out at the park in willow creek he had a place in my heart. In my current gamesave Bob Pancakes is finally happily married to Eliza - even going as far as having two children and a cat. He's still the lovable slob he used to be ever since Sims 4 came out but he's also a loving father.

Here he is randomly flirting with his wife (I'm not even playing them since I added the cat at the beginning of the save. MCCC is surely a wonderful mod)

Bob is my favorite Sim hands down! I love him so much <3 I look forward to watching him on BobSquad streams on Twitch when we get to have a stream, met my BobSquad family there. He holds a special place in my heart.
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member

Bob is my favorite Sim hands down! I love him so much <3 I look forward to watching him on BobSquad streams on Twitch when we get to have a stream, met my BobSquad family there. He holds a special place in my heart.

I'm all for Bob as well! Where is this BobSquad so I can hunt it down, pretty please?
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Thanks, @ItsJanier!

KzWAAaV.png?1

This is a masterpiece IMHO. Don't quit making Sims! Is he on the gallery?
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Thanks, @ItsJanier!

KzWAAaV.png?1

This is a masterpiece IMHO. Don't quit making Sims! Is he on the gallery?

I suspect that even if he was, there would be a heavy amount of CC required.
  • TheNUBaliciousTheNUBalicious Posts: 113 Member

I'm all for Bob as well! Where is this BobSquad so I can hunt it down, pretty please?

Click the BobSquad in my signature ^_^ SimGuruSteve has had streams at Christmas time since 2016. A few streams are on The Sims channel, then we moved to SimGurus. We have our own #bobsquad on the gallery also, and a discord. Bob helped created our community, we are very thankful for that. I have many friends because of the Bob streams.
  • ML2003ML2003 Posts: 21 Member
    My first Sims game was The Sims 1 on PS2, and since this game, my all-time favourite sims is Malcolm Landgraab but I can't really know why... I find him quite mysterious, powerfull etc.
    The only thing I wanted back then was to unlock him in any sort of way to play with him on The Sims or The Sims Bustin Out (which is impossible).
    So I always recreated him in like every sims game I had since my first one (you can check in My Sims 3 studio my recreations of him which, I hope, are pretty accurates ;) ).
    Thanks to him, the Landgraabs are my favourite pre-made family, and I want to solve a big question: Is Malcolm Landgraab from The Sims 3 and 4 the same as the one from The Sims 1 and The Sims Bustin Out.
    I think so because otherwise, I don't know were he could be on the family tree, and all that Malcolms on a same family would be a nonsense according to me.
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I love all my Sims I would say one of my favourites is Victoria VanHelsing who was once a mortal Vampire Hunter. Her clan, like most clans hunting down the Supernatural such as vampires, werewolves, demons, ghosts etc. hates anything that isn't human. She made the mistake of falling in love with a vampire and was able to hide the fact from her family until one day her beloved Dante turned her and she became that Traitor that is now marked for termination by every hunter and stalker clan hunting down the supernatural and things of an occult nature. THey murdered Dante while she was in the middle of her vows to him. The thing with most hunter clans is they intermarry amongst themselves and hate everything that isn't human. They will occasionally allow members of the families to marry another human outside the other families. I constantly update her changing her look throughout when I have her in-game. Now she works as a hunter for the King of Vampires, Cain. She is in charge of that group of vampires hunting down truly evil and rogue vampires. When I play her I have her start a club for Vampires that meets every 3rd weekend of the month. It's a support group for vampires. When I play her I have a specific game plan in mind. She has a debt of honour to one of the Vampire Families.

Lrf7Vc0.png

XDnB7cR.png?1

My favourite premade Sims are Paolo Rocca who often ends up married to some guy by the time my Sim meets him. I also love Caleb Vatore who I usually have Victoria hook up with. There is Joaquin Le Chien who doesn't know how to dress most of the time and often looks strung out that I really like. I have some ... interesting mods and custom traits that have the strongest affect him, Jonny Zest, Caleb Vatore and Paolo. I like Mila too because she is a hard-working single mom.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    ItsJanier wrote: »
    We all create/meet/find Sims that we really like. Some more than others.

So I would love to see who is your favorite Sim.

- Did you create him/her?
    - How did you meet/find him/her?
    - What's his/her story?
    - What kinda family does he/she have?(if your Sim has a family)
    afloa9V.png
    - Did you create him/her? Kinda. I created her as twin sister of sim born in game. That way I cleared her skills and moved her to another save, with new backstory and aspiration.

- What's his/her story? Freya Champagne is jealous neat snob. Not much happy sim, because of negative moodlets from traits. She was cheated by outgoing soulmate and since then she's unpleasant to flirty and outgoing sims. She joined criminal career and leveled up to boss. She performed job tasks poorly, so she was usually tense after work. Her aspiration was public enemy, and she made Mitchell Kalani enemy, was despised by Grim Reaper and Bella Goth, of whom she made voodoo doll. She unwillingly completed aspiration seeing visiting townie dropping dead on floor after abhorent conversation. Townie wasn't even enraged, but maybe she had weak heart? After many meaningless dates, she found real soulmate in old friend, married, and became harsh art critic.

- What kinda family does he/she have?(if your Sim has a family) She's married, has four kids, one of them being Copelia who I posted earlier, cat and dog.
  • simlandersimlander Posts: 196 Member
    edited April 2018
    Kristen Williams’s existence began when she was born into the Williams family of TS2’s Veronaville, according to the snapshot I have from when the family was created, this was in November 2011. Her parents (Carl and Melanie) and two older siblings (Jason and Natasha) were CAS-created, so she was the first in the family to ever exist as a baby. She went on to have 11 children, 2 of them were adopted and she had 3 sets of twins. The 3 oldest she had with 2 fellow tourists at the Three Lakes destination, and the others with her husband Forrest Haven.

I’m currently playing this family in TS4, this time around I started further up the family tree so Kristen’s parents (and grandparents) were born in-game and were childhood friends. The Williams family lives with Carl’s mother and his niece (who both happen to be named Charlotte). Kristen’s currently a child and only time can tell whether the “Forrest Haven” of her life will be the actual Forrest Haven or someone else.

This is Kristen now:
    4ptt85.png

I honestly miss the TS2 Kristen but I do have backups of the whole sims folder from the time my old PC started acting up, so I could potentially revisit her.
  • ashtinochoashtinocho Posts: 23 Member
    04-28-18_2-37-15_PM.jpg
    This is my favorite sim right now
    I had a problem with my male sims looking plain compared to my female sims, so I kept playing with him until I made something I liked
    04-10-18_3-42-54_PM.png
  • AmylsimsAmylsims Posts: 108 Member
    My favourite sim is the guy in my avatar! His name is Malachai Heath. I created him as a toddler, he has a twin brother called Mateo, and he aspires to be a professional athlete!
  • K4siesK4sies Posts: 267 Member

Wow! I'd never guess there are so many people that like Bob as well :D I've seen so many people like Eliza a lot more but thats so cool! Totally looking for the BobSquad at Twitch!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top