Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OPEN] Sims Singles Marriage Quest

Comments

• MilaZomareMilaZomare Posts: 16 New Member
    > @PaJean said:
    > Yea. I had a "duh" moment there. I have started the relationship and it’s at level 5. They are engaged. I really wish we could ask to hang out with anyone on our contacts list.
    >
    > Thanks so much for Aden. He’s a keeper.

Haha, no worries! I really appreciate your help as well in getting him to move on for me.
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,787 Member
    @Themummyof4 : Destiny and Jonathan just had their first baby - a boy named Connor :). He has his mother's blue skin but don't know about the rest yet!
  • CeliatifyCeliatify Posts: 30 New Member
    Hello everybody.

I am looking for a male or female Sim to move in, and I'm ready to have a party today to meet the Sim of their dreams!

Please let me know if you want to come and your Sim to move out and I'll add you to my friends list and throw a party.
    @Celiatify Hey, I still have a female Sim that I'm looking to unload. My friend code is 94RCLEG.
    @MilaZomare foodie party thrown!
  • PaJeanPaJean Posts: 30 Member
    > @Celiatify said:
    > @MilaZomare foodie party thrown!

Is the sim Daisy?
    Not quire sure on the question, but it's Jessica's foodie party and Rory (my sim) is getting together with Sami.

I also have Jessica looking for a husband!
    @MilaZomare well they are married but it’s telling me there is not enough room in household. But I have an open sims spot? I don’t understand. Any ideas/
    @PaJean So I was looking around at this just now. I guess one way to do it is to go into the family portrait and then when it asks you to add or create a new sim for an open slot, you can choose to add Aden. If that doesn't work, you can always try posting in this thread to get more help: h t t p://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/938467/moving-in-another-players-sim#latest

Just make sure to take out the spaces in the http first. I can't post links yet as a new member.
    [quote="MilaZomare;c-16461280"]@PaJean So I was looking around at this just now. I guess one way to do it is to go into the family portrait and then when it asks you to add or create a new sim for an open slot, you can choose to add Aden. If that doesn't work, you can always try posting in this thread to get more help: h t t p://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/938467/moving-in-another-players-sim#latest

Just make sure to take out the spaces in the http first. I can't post links yet as a new member.[/quote]

I had to pay to open the slot. I was then able to ask to meet be in. I guess it will send u something?
    @PaJean I got the request and accepted it. Aden is now all yours. :)
  • Wi1dHuntWi1dHunt Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello guys i'm sorry to post here.. i cant make a thread
    How to complete Honemoon Suite quest (Cold Feet)

it says tap on "friend to overcome cold feet" but i cant find cold feet menu on my partner

imgur*.com/a/EvH0PKR
    remove *

Thanks
    Concert Party my place right now. Sims name is Mike Passion. It’s gonna be OFF THE HOOK!!!!
    > @PaJean said:
    > Concert Party my place right now. Sims name is Mike Passion. It’s gonna be OFF THE HOOK!!!!

Party maxed out at level 10!
  • MenthosHeadMenthosHead Posts: 3 New Member
    If anyone is interested, i have a male sim (Goopy Gupta) ready to move out and get married for one of your sims. Send me a private message or/ and add me ingame.

Code: R7QK4D6
    @MilaZomare really sorry but I've messed it up with Sami because I accidentally promoted another Sim into the free space. So I don't have room to move her in, even though their relationship is good enough.

I can't retire anyone yet annoyingly so I don't think we'll be able to make it work, sorry.
  • PrinceK007PrinceK007 Posts: 14 New Member
    [quote="BlueWizardRob;c-16452032"]@PaJean
    I usually play all of my own sims but if you don’t find another sim, let me know. I’ll activate one for you. I retire and activate new sims right after the sticker contest rewards are given for the week, so usually late Monday or Tuesday.
    Right now I have 7 boys and 1 girl that can be activated.
    And this week’s baby was..........you guessed it .....yet another boy.

If you haven’t done it before, read up on the steps to marry and move in another person’s sim. [/quote]

Hi blue wizard rob i need a wife for my sim . If u can help me with that my code is JJ43TK9
  • BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member
    edited May 2018
    PrinceK007 wrote: »

Hi blue wizard rob i need a wife for my sim . If u can help me with that my code is JJ43TK9

Friend request sent. I think my screen name is Billy Joe.

<edit>. It looks like we were already friends

This week’s new babies were also both boys so I have 6 boys and 1 girl I can activate as soon as the sticker rewards are given for the week. This week I’ll retire 2 sims so I can activate Ana if you would like. I will activate her on Monday or early Tuesday as soon as the sticker rewards come. I will throw a party that day as well.
    Once I activate her which career or hobby would you like me to start her on (I can’t do doctor or cook, I’ll be keeping Sims with those careers. I also can’t do cooking or piano hobbies, I’ll be keeping sims with those hobbies. Anything else is available as long as I know what you want by Monday.). It usually takes me 1.5 to 2 days to finish the first career/hobby. I’ll work on that while you romance her.
    Also which initial trait would you like me to pick for her? I usually pick better at all careers or better at all hobbies for the first trait.
    I’ll retire her if you have not asked her to move in with you in couple weeks.
    [quote="BlueWizardRob;c-16464834"][quote="PrinceK007;c-16464674"]

Hi blue wizard rob i need a wife for my sim . If u can help me with that my code is JJ43TK9[/quote]

Friend request sent. I think my screen name is Billy Joe.

<edit>. It looks like we were already friends

This week’s new babies were also both boys so I have 6 boys and 1 girl I can activate as soon as the sticker rewards are given for the week. This week I’ll retire 2 sims so I can activate Ana if you would like. I will activate her on Monday or early Tuesday as soon as the sticker rewards come. I will throw a party that day as well.
    Once I activate her which career or hobby would you like me to start her on (I can’t do doctor or cook, I’ll be keeping Sims with those careers. I also can’t do cooking or piano hobbies, I’ll be keeping sims with those hobbies. Anything else is available as long as I know what you want by Monday.). It usually takes me 1.5 to 2 days to finish the first career/hobby. I’ll work on that while you romance her.
    Also which initial trait would you like me to pick for her? I usually pick better at all careers or better at all hobbies for the first trait.
    I’ll retire her if you have not asked her to move in with you in couple weeks. [/quote]

Yeah we r friends . Btw ur house is amazing.
    Ok i will wait for ana . I would like her in desighner career nd writing hobyy. Better at hobies trait will b good to start with.

<snip>
    That’s actually funny. Those are the exact career and hobby choices of Adelaide, her mother, who is retiring tomorrow as soon as sticker rewards come. It’s true how we often follow the same path as our parents.
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,787 Member
    I will have a male sim (his name is Daniel) to activate and move out within the next couple of days (my married couple are at or nearly at level 10 of their careers, and their children are children, so will only have a couple more days as dependents), so if anyone wants a husband, let me know :). If not, I'll just have to play him until retirement. I'll give him the ambitious or talented trait to begin with.
    [quote="BlueWizardRob;c-16465534"][quote="PrinceK007;c-16465310"]

<snip>
    That’s actually funny. Those are the exact career and hobby choices of Adelaide, her mother, who is retiring tomorrow as soon as sticker rewards come. It’s true how we often follow the same path as our parents.
    [/quote]

Thats great ur sim will follow her mothers path. Btw when will u throw party so my sim can start relationship with ur sim
    edited May 2018

Thats great ur sim will follow her mothers path. Btw when will u throw party so my sim can start relationship with ur sim

My party timer says I can throw a party in 2 Days 2 hours. Let’s coordinate a starting time here so you can join. My parties tend to fill up to maximum attendance fairly quickly.
    Post edited by BlueWizardRob on
    [quote="BlueWizardRob;c-16466277"][quote="PrinceK007;c-16465947"]

Thats great ur sim will follow her mothers path. Btw when will u throw party so my sim can start relationship with ur sim[/quote]

My party timer says I can throw a party in 2 Days 2 hours. Let’s coordinate a starting time here so you can join. My parties tend to fill up to maximum attendance fairly quickly.
    [/quote]

Ok so u tell when will u throw party i will b there
    @BlueWizardRob have u started ana career? If not then plz start with lawyer career