Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OPEN] Sims Singles Marriage Quest

Comments

• Themummyof4Themummyof4 Posts: 53 Member
    Glad Jonathan managed to move! Yes, it's quite a while to move Sims, it takes ages to retire one, just enjoy it, I think! I just wished they gave us more slots, or even two houses...! Choosing is so hard!
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    You can give sims to people in this game?
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member
    You can give sims to people in this game?

Yes, but.....the other person has to start a relationship with your sim. Once it reaches a certain point, if they have an open slot, they can ask your sim to move in. If someone asks one of your sims to move in, you will be asked by the game to give permission. Once you give permission, the sim will move out of your house and into their’s and become their sim.
    Glad Jonathan managed to move! Yes, it's quite a while to move Sims, it takes ages to retire one, just enjoy it, I think! I just wished they gave us more slots, or even two houses...! Choosing is so hard!

It’s not quite what you were thinking but I have seen someone who made two smaller houses on his lot. He has two sim families and each one had a small house.
  • PaJeanPaJean Posts: 30 Member
    I need to marry at least one of my sims. I have 2 women and 1 man. If anyone has an eligible girl or guy the would be willing to let go, my user code is NTLV9NV. Thanks!
    @PaJean
    I usually play all of my own sims but if you don’t find another sim, let me know. I’ll activate one for you. I retire and activate new sims right after the sticker contest rewards are given for the week, so usually late Monday or Tuesday.
    Right now I have 7 boys and 1 girl that can be activated.
    And this week’s baby was..........you guessed it .....yet another boy.

If you haven’t done it before, read up on the steps to marry and move in another person’s sim.
    Thanks so much. I’m pretty new to the sims, but love it so far. I’ll read the instructions this weekend.
  • rosemorgan92rosemorgan92 Posts: 2 New Member
    I have two females that can be married off. If interested use this code YEEQWHL
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,787 Member
    PaJean wrote: »
    I need to marry at least one of my sims. I have 2 women and 1 man. If anyone has an eligible girl or guy the would be willing to let go, my user code is NTLV9NV. Thanks!

I will have an eligible guy soon. I've worked out a system for which kids to keep and which can be married off, so this one (his name is Daniel) can go as he doesn't have the green or blue skin of the others (I have an alien family, so any 'humans' can be married off!). If you want to know what he looks like, go to the family tree in my signature and look at Francis (with mauve-ish hair). Daniel is the same colouring as him except brown eyes instead of green. I'll add you to my friends just in case. If you want him, let me know and I'll throw a party for them to meet.
    edited April 2018
    @MayaRose1138 @PaJean

Just checking to see if you need and are ready for a spouse from me this week. I will be retiring 3 sims this week and activating new ones so it is a good time. Remember that I retire sims and activate new ones as soon as sticker rewards come for the week which is usually late Monday or early Tuesday for me.

If you are ready, please let me know what initial trait you want me to give him/her and tell me if you want me to start them on any particular career or hobby while you romance him/her. If you pick one of the few that I have an extra Izzy's outfit for, I might even throw it in, since I'm nearly full and will have to get rid of some after sticker rewards come in and I want to buy new ones.
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,787 Member
    @MayaRose1138 @PaJean

Just checking to see if you need and are ready for a spouse from me this week. I will be retiring 3 sims this week and activating new ones so it is a good time. Remember that I retire sims and activate new ones as soon as sticker rewards come for the week which is usually late Monday or early Tuesday for me.

If you are ready, please let me know what initial trait you want me to give him/her and tell me if you want me to start them on any particular career or hobby while you romance him/her. If you pick one of the few that I have an extra Izzy's outfit for, I might even throw it in, since I'm nearly full and will have to get rid of some after sticker rewards come in and I want to buy new ones.

I can't take a new one at the moment, since I need two open slots (one for my sim and one for the spouse) and I don't have that at the moment; my married couple haven't had any children yet while I've been doing the fashion event. So it will probably be another week or so until they can move out. And I only have about $200 simcash towards opening the fourth slot, so it's going to take a fair while before I can have two spouses and two of my sims active at the same time :(.
  • MilaZomareMilaZomare Posts: 16 New Member
    Move in or Out: Move Out
    Sim's Name: Sami Mabrey
    Sim's Traits: Good (lvl 1) Lucky (lvl 1) Generous (lvl 1) Ambitious (lvl1)
    Sim's Gender: Female
    Sim's Sexual Preference: Male or Female - she's not picky
    Sim's Occupation: Currently doing 'Trending Now' (lvl 6), though she has also completed 'Way of the Latte'
    About your Sim: I based her off of a friend of mine, so she has the same personality in my mind. Artistic, sarcastic, tender-hearted, loves animals, looking to start a family. She's also doing the Guitar hobby (lvl 4), and I imagine her easily diving into the writing and yoga hobbies as well.
    Your Friend Code: 94RCLEG

Move In or Out: Move Out
    Sim's Name: Aden Stone
    Sim's Traits: Flirty (lvl 1) Generous (lvl1) Foodie (lvl 1) Ambitious (lvl )
    Sim's Gender: Male
    Sim's Sexual Preference: I've been playing him as gay, but he's based off my straight roommate so I guess just whatever?
    Sim's Occupation: Out of the Frying Pan (lvl 7)
    About your Sim: Flirty with commitment issues, loves to cook, a social butterfly, and has a stockpile of pun-based jokes ready to go at a moment's notice. He's in the middle of the Cooking hobby (lvl 6), and he would probably find guitar to be a fun thing to pick up as well.
    Your Friend Code: 94RCLEG
    I have 3 single sims. One male and 2 female. I looked online and didn’t really find anything specific I need except the physical room in my home and I have plenty of that. Thanks
    [quote="BlueWizardRob;c-16456204"]@MayaRose1138 @PaJean

If you are ready, please let me know what initial trait you want me to give him/her and tell me if you want me to start them on any particular career or hobby while you romance him/her. If you pick one of the few that I have an extra Izzy's outfit for, I might even throw it in, since I'm nearly full and will have to get rid of some after sticker rewards come in and I want to buy new ones.[/quote]

[quote="BlueWizardRob;c-16456204"]@MayaRose1138 @PaJean

If you are ready, please let me know what initial trait you want me to give him/her and tell me if you want me to start them on any particular career or hobby while you romance him/her. If you pick one of the few that I have an extra Izzy's outfit for, I might even throw it in, since I'm nearly full and will have to get rid of some after sticker rewards come in and I want to buy new ones.[/quote]

@bluewizardrob I am ready.
    @bluewizardrob @MilaZomare my friend Id is NTLV9NV
    edited May 2018
    PaJean wrote: »

@bluewizardrob I am ready.

I just sent you a friend request. I think my screen name is Billy Joe.
    I’ve activated David Knight for you. He has started working as a cook. He has no hobbies and does flirty introductions with everyone he meets. It’s not because he’s actually interested , he was raised in the old fashioned southern style where you flirt with everyone and they know you aren’t serious. He does it to cover his shyness.
    I can change his job if you would like or I can start him on a hobby for you. I’m currently throwing a party but it’s almost over so you might need to throw one.

He is currently wearing a red super suit, which you can’t keep but I can switch him into a red pair of pants that give a bonus to all careers which you can keep.
    @PaJean Hey, I just accepted your friend request - your home looks amazing, btw! Just give me a heads up on if you want Sami or Aden. I'll be sure to accept the move out request as soon as the relationship allows it to be sent. :)
    @PaJean Also just started to throw a foodie party if you wanna pop on over.
    > @MilaZomare said:
    > @PaJean Also just started to throw a foodie party if you wanna pop on over.

Not me. I attended yours tho!
    > @PaJean said:
    > Not me. I attended yours tho!

Oh, I just meant that I used the view home feature, not that I attended a party of yours or anything, lol.
    > @MilaZomare said:
    > @PaJean Hey, I just accepted your friend request - your home looks amazing, btw! Just give me a heads up on if you want Sami or Aden. I'll be sure to accept the move out request as soon as the relationship allows it to be sent. :)

I Cara Elle, met him at your party. I can't start a relationship at a party, I guess.
    > @PaJean said:
    > > @MilaZomare said:
    > > @PaJean Also just started to throw a foodie party if you wanna pop on over.
    >
    > Not me. I attended yours tho!

There is a sim with my screen name, but It's not me. Let me know when his party is over and we can meet at the market square.
    > @MilaZomare said:
    > @PaJean Hey, I just accepted your friend request - your home looks amazing, btw! Just give me a heads up on if you want Sami or Aden. I'll be sure to accept the move out request as soon as the relationship allows it to be sent. :)

Thanks for the compliment on my house. I love that stuff! Cara has a relationship started with Aden.
    >@PaJean said:
    > I Cara Elle, met him at your party. I can't start a relationship at a party, I guess.

The party is just a chance to add my Sim to your contacts while interacting with each other. Then once you leave the party, you can call my Sim over to you and begin a relationship that way.
    > @MilaZomare said:

>
    > The party is just a chance to add my Sim to your contacts while interacting with each other. Then once you leave the party, you can call my Sim over to you and begin a relationship that way.
    >

Yea. I had a "duh" moment there. I have started the relationship and it’s at level 5. They are engaged. I really wish we could ask to hang out with anyone on our contacts list.

Thanks so much for Aden. He’s a keeper.