Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for a Farm/Horse ranch

Hi,
So I have no idea the right place to post this, been a very long time since I was on the forums.

Anyway I am looking for a couple of nice horse ranch/farm style residential builds, to help add something to my game. Wanting them on larger lots, 40x40 would be brilliant, even a 50x40. I like the Appaloosa Plains style lots, the ones with sables and paddocks and so on. I have tried building my own but I am really not any good at building.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Just write "The Sims 3 Farms" on your browser... :/ Click on the picture if you want to go to the site where I found this farm! :)

w-600h-450-2584359.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    bobv2bobv2 Posts: 95 Member
    Thanks I will check it out. But I really prefer downloading from people's studio off the Sims 3 site, I have had some issues with downloading from other places, corrupting my game and such. I should add I play with world adventures, nightlife, ambitions, generations, pets, seasons and university.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited April 2018
    Here is a Grand Prix show jumping course by Dragonshy for horses.

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4893255

Here is a video of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQb39aNT6p8

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    I have one I made for my sim, which is mostly a horse ranch, though there is a separate fenced area for a large garden. Probably about half the lot is taken up by the paddock, which contains race training posts and jump obstacles. The house is two stories with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, upstairs and two rooms on the main floor which could also be bedrooms, but I plan to use it for some of their hobby and self-employment equipment. The largest room is a sun room. It has a full basement under the house and the separate two or three stall garage, with a tunnel connecting the two basements, with a fourth full bathroom in the basement. And there's a good sized stable with two stalls. But it's on a 64x64 lot, which is larger than you asked for, so I'm assuming you probably couldn't use it.
  • Options
    Thank you guys for the suggestions. I have the equestrian center and the training grounds, I was just hoping for home lots. I love the sound of your one IreneSwift but sadly I cant find another 64x64 lot in my town
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited April 2018
    bobv2 wrote: »
    Thank you guys for the suggestions. I have the equestrian center and the training grounds, I was just hoping for home lots. I love the sound of your one IreneSwift but sadly I cant find another 64x64 lot in my town

@bobv2 House you will love

Here is a really cute one,is perfect I have seen the video of it being built it has a horse stable and everything.Only 30x40 :p

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8786360

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Awesome! Thanks that will be perfect and fill a space