Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Strange simoleon glitch

ElokaEloka Posts: 184 Member
There is a strange glitch I can't find any information about, I was wondering if anyone else has experienced it; every day 20,000 simoleons is deducted from my sim, I can't for the life of me figure out what it's for because I still pay bills and my rent (I live in an apartment). Has anyone else ever seen this before?

Comments

• mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Eloka wrote: »
    There is a strange glitch I can't find any information about, I was wondering if anyone else has experienced it; every day 20,000 simoleons is deducted from my sim, I can't for the life of me figure out what it's for because I still pay bills and my rent (I live in an apartment). Has anyone else ever seen this before?

I have not but I am marking this as insightful since I am getting TS2 today.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • ElokaEloka Posts: 184 Member
    Oh ts2 is so much fun, I sometimes get lost for hours, I hope you enjoy it.

This place is amazing if you want to get some cc for your game; https://sims2defaults.dreamwidth.org/
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Oh ts2 is so much fun, I sometimes get lost for hours, I hope you enjoy it.

This place is amazing if you want to get some cc for your game; https://sims2defaults.dreamwidth.org/

I probably won’t use cc in my sims 2 game as the game is very old, but I’ll be sure to check out that website
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member

Do you have any mods? If you do, it's likely related to one. If you don't, my advice is to force errors and reset with the batbox, as the only thing I can think of in the vanilla game that automatically removes money is paying employees at a business.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • ElokaEloka Posts: 184 Member
    Thanks Scribal_Goddess, I will get the batbox and give it a go tomorrow.

I have some cc, and a few mods "sleep through the night, longer lifespan". I think it might be the apartment itself. I built it from scratch and when I re-zoned the building, it said "invalid apartment architecture". I think I messed up somehow. I will move them out into a house tomorrow and test that too.

Thanks again. :)
  • Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Thanks Scribal_Goddess, I will get the batbox and give it a go tomorrow.

I have some cc, and a few mods "sleep through the night, longer lifespan". I think it might be the apartment itself. I built it from scratch and when I re-zoned the building, it said "invalid apartment architecture". I think I messed up somehow. I will move them out into a house tomorrow and test that too.

Thanks again. :)

Yes, that would do... something. Invalid apartment architecture confuses the game a lot.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]