Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Genetics thread! Show your sims :D

DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
What I love the most about playing TS4 is genetics, seeing similarities in generations.
So show your sims with their parents, grandparents, your entire family tree! :smiley:

Here are a bunch of my sims, parents to the left and their kids to the right in each image.

Ollie Purdue and Jocelyn Dale with their son Jay Dale Purdue:
OTho2ul.png

Eric Lewis and Alice Spencer-Kim and their daughter Olivia and twin daughters Juniper and Arabella:
CVMOnrU.png

Jay Dale Purdue and Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis and their daughter Aylin and triplets Connor, Kaylee and Kiera:
a7p3OUV.png

Many more in spoiler:
Ernest Caliente and Aylin Purdue and their twins Emory and Emmalyn:
EDM7ydm.png

Connor Purdue and Martina DeRoy and their daughter Kim Jocelyn, twins Arvin and Katelin and daughter Janice:
di4jfrG.png

Connor Purdue and Tricia Violet and their identical twins Brooke and Alayna:
VcmBk3i.png

Gunnar Hoff and Kaylee Purdue and their twins Dennis and Vivian:
kDK1Jny.png

Malcom Landgraab and Lillian Cloud and their sons Kenneth and Desmond:
nVnPytb.png

Kenneth Landgraab and Kiera Purdue and their twins Billie and Bobbie and daughter Lillian:
rFForuO.png

Desmond and Kirsten Landgraab and their daughters Kyra and Savanna and son Jensen:
WnOeCQG.png

Wolfgang Munch and Maki Sasaki and their daughter Brylee and son Cooper:
3aCNbjJ.png

Arvin Purdue and Brylee Munch and their sons Trevor and Olivier:
8pZ5hdT.png

Trevor Purdue and his first love Annabel with their son Victor:
Rbg8AZj.png

Aryo Banerjee and Cassidy Purdue and their daughters Martha and Nikita:
ZFpnHyM.png

Judah Richther and Martha Banerjee and their identical twins Javie and Jude:
Ft1PrXY.png

Jude Richter and Karli Curtis and their identical twins John and Jean:
q93hdNO.png

Lamont and Kendra Vogel and their kids Leanna and Arthur:
rNEeALD.png

Arthur Vogel and Nikita Banerjee and their daughter Joelle:
cvEZiDx.png
Visit me on the gallery! 😊
EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
Post edited by DinowCookie on

Comments

• DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited April 2018
    I didn't come up with this pairing but MCCC decided that it was meant to be: Don Lothario and Maaike Haas got married and had three kids together, Claire, Clinton and Josh:
    5pOHLWi.png

Jace Albright and Claire Lothario with their daughters Sarah and Bailey:
    0cJsxbn.png

Clinton Lothario and his first wife Liberty Feng and their daughter Annabel:
    OjyK5wP.png

Trevor Purdue and Annabel with their son Victor (my next heir):
    Rbg8AZj.png

Clinton Lothario and his second wife Kiana and their daughter Kelsi*:
    RBoI0Cn.png

Josh and Angelique Lothario and their twin sons Jarod and Raylan and their youngest son Brennan:
    0zoxg2Q.png

Post edited by DinowCookie on
  • samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    I like the way you've laid out your sims, some very interesting genetics there :) I'll share some of mine too (I'll put a parent on either side and the kids in the middle as I've seen other people do before).

Briste and Don and their twin sons Marlin and Oscar
    XJBXsMY.png

Marlin and Hanna and their first set of twins Billy and Brittany, and second set of twins Savannah and Taigan
    BFeovcB.png

Oscar and Lola and their daughter Rose
    8tS2q2K.png

Currently my next generation are mostly toddlers but perhaps I'll come back and update when they become adults? :)
    @samemie I had seen your sims before but I really like how you placed them for comparison in this tread :smiley:
    It's interesting to see how you also have Lothario in your bloodline, I think your sim Savannah has some facial features in common with some of the sims from my Lothario tree.

Would definitely love to see your next generation as well as soon as the toddlers grow up ^_^
    @samemie I had seen your sims before but I really like how you placed them for comparison in this tread :smiley:
    It's interesting to see how you also have Lothario in your bloodline, I think your sim Savannah has some facial features in common with some of the sims from my Lothario tree.

Would definitely love to see your next generation as well as soon as the toddlers grow up ^_^

Thanks, I thought you had but I thought if nothing else I'd show off Rose who wasn't in the twins thread :)

You're probably right, Don's genes seem to be pretty strong, or at least pretty noticeable. He's one of those sims that his genetics look fine on him, but often look a little awkward on those he passes them down to :tongue:
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited April 2018
    Don's genes are holding out! Okay, this may take a while and won't necessarily be right straight off the bat.

Firstly here's the current tree. Huber Tree

And here are the genetics (sorta)

V4TDFP6.jpg
    Haley Huber married Paolo Rocca and had

0TBEeQX.jpg
    Isaiah Rocca who married Siya Srivastava.

This is where the tree splits. The Rocca side first.

U8ZA7Iw.jpg
    They had Faiyaz Rocca who married Araceli Rocca,

tGRfpzn.jpg
    They had Mathais Rocca who married Selva Rocca,

cHKLTEG.jpg
    They had Felipe Rocca who married SofΓ­a Guerrero,

8U8kWwz.jpg
    They had Elisa Rocca who married Kolton Rocca,

1sGuxui.jpg
    They had Amira Rocca who married Akira Rocca

and they have 3 kids
    WBtcmXP.jpg
    Owen, Ashley and Athena Rocca.

Phew. Now back to
    0TBEeQX.jpg
    Isaiah, who got abducted and had,

ZjNNPL4.jpg
    Noelle who married Janessa Lothario and then lived with Toby Goth when she died.

Noelle and Toby had...
    pGbZ4Iz.jpg
    Ariana who married Jonas Garner, who had,

4UQH55K.jpg
    Nyla Garner (vamp) who ended up pregnant by her 'food' Isaac O'Neill and had,

Zg7AVpO.jpg
    Erica who married AndrΓ©s DurΓ‘n, which leads to the last split.

Jo0UhuP.jpg
    Their daughter Tia married Kerry Wills and they have one child,

bcFohK1.jpg
    Alma Wills.

Erica and AndrΓ©s also had,

IcBVzeB.jpg
    Jasmine DurΓ‘n who lived with Evan Demarco, they had two kids,

d0bZA1h.jpg
    Rowan and Jamie Demarco.

There have been other children, but these are the ones who've carried on the genetics (if they're in order).

Talking of strong genetics here are some pics I've taken of Vlad's spawn.
    wkqkZOj.png
    Prunella Straud. (Friend of the World - Goofball, Childish, Slob.).

Pnb7AhI.png
    Alycia Straud. (Friend of the World - Goofball, Childish, Slob.).

8vGnObO.png
    Jasper Straud. (Computer Whiz- Insider, Hot Headed, Goofball.).

1yFepkO.png
    Jaimie Straud. (Fabulously Wealthy - Cheerful, Goofball, Hot Headed.).

There were more but I only got screenshots of these 4. Prunella married one of the Rocca's and had a son, Hermann. He looked cute as a button as a toddler, but as he aged it was clear Vlad's genes were dominant!
    @jeepjeepcat I really appreciate you taking the effort to put them all side by side like that ^_^ so nice to see them all in comparison next to their parents and grandparents. I feel you also have a lot of diversity in your bloodline whereas in my family the first 4-ish generations have all looked similar!
    Some more pre-made sim genetics from me. These are the goths in my game, I'll update later when the next generation is all grown up.

Here's their family tree.

Of course, Mortimer and Bella with their kids Cassandra and Alexander to see how they grew up in my game:
    1DDV4Ku.png

Cassandra never had kids or married. Alexander on the other hand married twice. First with Melody, they had twins named Damian and Leticia:
    Cjd0vBd.png

And secondly with Madelynn, they had one son named Gunther:
    Wv4DblW.png
    @jeepjeepcat So many sims! Looking at your family tree you're on what, generation 8? Congrats on getting that far! Also, Vlad seems to have... interesting looking offspring. No doubt that he's definitely the father haha.
    A few more odd ones from me just because I love making these comparisons.

Jean and Karissa Mims and their twins Dex and Tanvi.

CNMABdK.png

Javier Koch and Juniper Spencer-Kim-Lewis and their sons Tobias and Thomas.

v1j2eqQ.png

Stephan and Natasha Crouse and their twins Demario and Jasper.

4uhiEcj.png

Demario and his first wife Michaela and their twins Braylen and Macie.

0wteiyV.png

Demario and his second wife Estrella Ngo and their son Allan.

Bb6DB5C.png

Jasper Crouse and his wife Annika Dennis with their daughters Gabriela and Danika.

9SV4fB9.png
    How are your Alexander Goth sims so decent looking? mine always turn out much like their dad!
    @jeepjeepcat I think the twins got lucky with the genes from their mom Melody. Gunther on the other hand I feel wasn't all that lucky with his face. :tongue:
    This girl looks like a clone of her mom! Never had a kid look so much like their parent :open_mouth:

Robert May and Vivian Hoff and their daughter Cristina.

4R1oApA.png
    edited May 2018
    Wow, she does look like her mother!

Here's the next few age ups

2BcTdOd.jpg
    Alma Wills (Child)

vtu0P63.jpg
    Owen (teen)

QX15KCX.jpg
    Ashley (teen)

D5aXioJ.jpg
    and Athena Rocca. (teen)

9DrM69v.jpg
    Rowan Demarco. (teen)

edit-
    IWs9pfO.png
    Jamie Demarco (teen).
    Post edited by jeepjeepcat on
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    Love this thread and seeing everyone's sims!
    I did a few more odd ones ^_^

Starting with my current played sims Victor and Annie and their twins Daniel and Diane.

UaCCWpP.png

Then the Brumfields, Terrence and Madalyn and their son Bryant and daughter Skylar. These were the neighbors to my played sims and they were terrible. Terrence and Madalyn kept making noise, Bryant is a glutton and only came to visit to eat food and then Skylar was the worst, making a mess everywhere and destroying my sims' school projects. :tongue:

CvGGXLM.png

Ullal and Brooke and their kids Marcos and Maureen.

ZtdKFqF.png

Emory and Thalia and their daughter Nicola and son Hendrick. These siblings couldn't look more different from each other!

j64WeNU.png

Bryson and Billie and their daughter Allison and identical twins Monica and Elaine.

Nae2z1Z.png

Javie and Leanna and their sons Terrance and Marcel and daughter Selina. Marcel and Selina are twins even though Terrance and Marcel look the most alike.

OZAFR4U.png

Gregory and Leticia and their daughter Kari and son Zayden.

baWYJFZ.png

edited May 2018
    So glad this thread's still kicking, I really want to post my gen 4 as adults but I've been playing so slowly that it feels like I'll never get there. They are children now though and the oldest ones are just starting to age into teens so at least time is moving even if it's slow.
    @samemie I'm looking forward to seeing your next generation. Wish there were a bit more people posting in this thread but oh well ^_^ maybe later. Meanwhile I'll just keep posting mine! :smiley:
    edited May 2018
    @samemie I'm looking forward to seeing your next generation. Wish there were a bit more people posting in this thread but oh well ^_^ maybe later. Meanwhile I'll just keep posting mine! :smiley:

That's true. It's a shame, but I think it would have done better in the general discussion section. I know that's where it originally was and I do understand why it was moved but equally I don't think this really fits into modelling either. Hey ho, such is life. :tongue: And hey even if there is just a handful of us posting every week or two it's still fun to see other people's sims. :)
    @samemie I didn't even notice that it was moved! :worried: Oh well.. I agree :smile: we can see each others families every once in a while which is fun too. ^_^ I feel this thread works well for anyone playing legacy and keeping track of family trees anyway. Here's hoping more people will join in. :smiley:
    I'm so nearly done with gen 4 but not quite yet, will be another 2-3 weeks (well, I only need a few days but there's a lot of chaos in my house at the moment so there's no time to sit down and play), so I just wanted to give this thread a little bump so that it stays current.

Anyone else got any more sims to share? :)
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited July 2018
    My current family tree is HUGE, lol. And I've never made those cool little all in one sets before! And I'm not good at taking good pics like you guys, but I'll give this a shot!

ryg3b89.jpg

Okay, so this is my current main save,and I use MCCC and same sex try for baby, so there's a lot of that lol. I began with my founder sim, Alinah Drangwin-she's a mashup of me and by best friend, so I made her to look like us and not particularly "beautiful." Anyway, she got with Caterina Lynx--that's them on the upper left--and had twins, Calin and Catlin (upper right). Calin married Beth and had Bellina (middle and bottom right), and Catlin married Sally and have FIVE KIDS, triplets and then twins (middle and bottom left). That I think is the only picture I nabbed with all of them, when they were traveling: triplets from left to right are Satine, Cally and Lylin, and then twins Cat and Sal on the end there (can you tell I gave up at that point? ;-P

I'll leave it there, maybe come back later to do the other generations. Sorry for crappy pics and layout. This is certainly motivating me to take more portrait pictures in CAS! :smile: