Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AU/NZ check in. Welcome to our home away from home.

Comments

• RPA91RPA91 Posts: 16 Member
    Thank @Jendowoz0612 I am super keen to be back and get involved!
  • dorkydoradorkydora Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi took me a while to find my peeps, I was going to leave but with a few keystrokes found some familiar names. Good to see you guys still around, I miss you alot <3
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Hi, & G'day @dorkydora & @RPA91 long time no see,yes we all had to start again,except for those of us that already hung-out here, I started as a noobie too, & look at me now!LOL!
    8pY8q9Y.gif
    ~ WELCOME BACK! ~
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    dorkydora wrote: »
    Hi took me a while to find my peeps, I was going to leave but with a few keystrokes found some familiar names. Good to see you guys still around, I miss you alot <3

Yay our purple kitty is here :D well almost, lets get you to membership status, post on things and let us like your posts. <3
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    Hello there fellow Kiwi and Aussie simmers! (^‿^)/ *ᗯᗩᐯᕮᔕ*
    My name is Katie and I am from Hawkes Bay, New Zealand (/^‿^)/ ❤\(^‿^\) *ᒪOᐯᕮ, ᕼᑌGᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗷᒪᕮᔕᔕIᑎGᔕ*
    rnKEhBT.png
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,608 Member
    My name is Katie and I am from Hawkes Bay, New Zealand (/^‿^)/ ❤\(^‿^\) *ᒪOᐯᕮ, ᕼᑌGᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗷᒪᕮᔕᔕIᑎGᔕ*

Welcome. Hope you have a great time here.
    Expat UK Aussie here
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member

Yay you found your way over to our new little home, a little snug but we still get together here <3
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Yay you found your way over to our new little home, a little snug but we still get together here <3

I did! I saw your message beckoning me over - thank you my lovely ❤
    I am just finding my feet, and learning to navigate this site again after so much time offline. xx
    rnKEhBT.png
  • kiwianagirlnzkiwianagirlnz Posts: 19 Member
    Hi to fellow Kiwi and Aussie simmers. My name is Maree and I am from the Horowhenua in New Zealand.
    Hi to fellow Kiwi and Aussie simmers. My name is Maree and I am from the Horowhenua in New Zealand.

Welcome Kiwianagirl! (/^‿^)/ *ᕼᑌᑌᑌᑌᑌᑌGᔕ*
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Dellimaccas123Dellimaccas123 Posts: 94 Member
    no wonder people think were weird
  • camille mcalooncamille mcaloon Posts: 58 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    Plops down esky
    Well... Here we are.

Smaller digs than we're used to. Not much space to swing a cat. :/

So, how about this weather?
    I'm freezing my toes off down here. What happened to summer? Not that I'm complaining, winter is coming, I say!

Me too cold every day and night for weeks now
    Movotti wrote: »
    Plops down esky
    Well... Here we are.

Smaller digs than we're used to. Not much space to swing a cat. :/

So, how about this weather?
    I'm freezing my toes off down here. What happened to summer? Not that I'm complaining, winter is coming, I say!

Me too cold every day and night for weeks now

It is bitter here in the usually sunny and warm, Hawkes Bay, NZ. Brrr..
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Dellimaccas123Dellimaccas123 Posts: 94 Member
    Its freezing in Adelaide :(
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Yes driving to work the other day it was 0.8 of a degree and 1 several other days here in Adelaide.

• mutantelosmutantelos Posts: 20 Member
    G'day sawdust, mcrudd, aussiekarima, chips46, chesterbigbird, Dorkydora and everyone else, it's been a bit over 3 yrs I think, since Sims4 since was her last and lost myself trying to find my way... quite a few clicks back of Bourke from downunder, and with Seasons now, had no idea had to pack a swag, sunnies, thongs, togs, akubra, an esky + cut lunch.......maybe..... as winter is settling in Melbourne. ..may be better...
    Hopefully figwit, karritz. Transfan, rosenero & Co. + others will find their way here too.
    Had no idea this was happening.....found there were lots of changes can assure you sawdust that our beloved forum is there....only last 3 yrs though...approx as was there a lot earlier tonight.
    Hopefully this "Home away from Home" can regain it's "Glory."
    "Camon Aussie Camon" :):):)
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited July 2018
    Hey how about some music C'mon Aussie C'mon! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qJLi5y2d2w
    G'day mates......
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppsssssssssssssss
    THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    WAS going to ask someone to do some sort of banner with it + music as don't know how to do it, was considering some colourfull fireworks and to include our friendly Kiwis: do you have anything GREAT???
    As the real "Home and Away" is celebrating 30 yrs, WE too can celebrate OUR first Season for 2018. Design anything you can...(as for me will have to learn... I can only build houses but don't know how to put them here.. :'(:'( )
    You could write stories of your preferred Sims 3/4 and maybe 2/ or Medieval (I got stuck searching for a fish and abandoned it sigh sigh...) but it CANNOT BE MORE THAN ''800 WORDS ".....
    Chips, watched it twice, plus a third at full blast volume, and full screen....(after wrote the above...)
    Wonderful :):):):):) somehow had tears and my heart went....don't know what to say....Cricket, eskys, thongs shorts t-shirts, + naked truth..... ;):p:o:) what more can i say?????
    where did you get it from? It'sgreat, I'm sure other Aussies too will love it!!!
    In term of music was also thinking about that song was two of them 1 played the flute and were travelling asking "do you speaka my language" & wherever they went found other Aussie fellows also saying something "come from the land of... " don't recall the words or the singers...
    Hey,also Paul Hogan and Malboro.... boots, short,sleeveles shirt....
  • Tatts65Tatts65 Posts: 84 Member
    G'day @mutantelos! The song was Down Under by Men at Work. Great classic song. Unfortunately, it would seem that the stress of the copyright lawsuit for this song, specifically the flute, contributed to the death of the band member who played it.
    edited July 2018
    Tatts65 wrote: »
    G'day @mutantelos! The song was Down Under by Men at Work. Great classic song. Unfortunately, it would seem that the stress of the copyright lawsuit for this song, specifically the flute, contributed to the death of the band member who played it.

Did he die? :o

EDIT - Greg Ham, I just Googled it - 2012! I didn't know that, unless I've just forgotten. Sad :/
    A great song.
    MLgj4Vx.png
    edited July 2018
    ... Just found this; this was hilarious, and very clever ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2zYXKL2Zec
    Didn't think I should post the uncensored version, but Google it if you want to!
    Post edited by February11 on
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Hi just popping in,seems quiet around here,I used to hang out every day on our ANZ Forum,but now I feel as if I am missing something, but I can not quite put my finger on it,it eludes me! *Scratches head*
    ~ Anyhow I seem to be navigating OK & am not getting lost anymore, know which buttons to click to get to were I am going,still stay out of the chat Forums,as I like my head were it is, & last time some one took offence to what I said in the US Forums, (well about 12 peeps & I did not say anything out of the ordinary!LOL ;))would not even raised an eyebrow in the ANZ Forums,as they do not understand our lingo half the time,so keeping low is the go!LOL!
    ~ Don't mind me just a bit down this time of year, & the cold & rain are not helping one bit here in Sunny Queensland! o:)
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Thought I'd pop by. I had been offline for some time & just felt the need to come online.

Miss the old place but glad to see that most of us have made it here.
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif