Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

There should be an Indian-based world

It could be like an Indian village. And it could have the Taj Mahal or something like that. I think that would be very cool.

Comments

• CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'd like an India inspired world! It was on a recent poll but it didn't score that highly I'm afraid. :?

Hopefully they'll expand on the India Inspirations set though, I'd love some build mode objects: 'onion' domes and some windows and tiles perhaps. Columns, arches and statues would be great too.

And I'm obsessed with trees! I found this beautiful and interesting coloured tree, called a Jacaranda:

Jacaranda1212.jpg

If they included premium content with this theme, I'd love a sitar!!! I think sitar music is so beautiful!
  • murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited May 2013
    Imagine this:

The world is mostly a vine-choked jungle, full of crumbling mossy temples and ruins--very Angkor Wat. Near the coast is the town, with a central lot or city hall designed like the Taj Mahal--very Agrabah. Colorful bazaars and marketplaces line the streets, and people live in lavish homes full of Hindu culture. Deep in the jungles is a hidden village--a scattering of straw hut homes and tree houses. People here are technophobes; closer to nature, and try to break away from the comforts of the 'civilized' world that can only corrupt. They are very Gandhi-like in their ways--no electricity and such. But they want their salt! At the heart of the jungle is a snowcapped mountain range with more well-kept temples built amidst the rocks and snow, where ascetics gather to ring gongs and meditate and chant and burn incense and contemplate the mysteries of the cosmos. Some are said to even have attained an enlightened state, where they can perform miracles.... :shock:

• jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited May 2013
    murfeel wrote:
    Imagine this:

The world is mostly a vine-choked jungle, full of crumbling mossy temples and ruins--very Angkor Wat. Near the coast is the town, with a central lot or city hall designed like the Taj Mahal--very Agrabah. Colorful bazaars and marketplaces line the streets, and people live in lavish homes full of Hindu culture. Deep in the jungles is a hidden village--a scattering of straw hut homes and tree houses. People here are technophobes; closer to nature, and try to break away from the comforts of the 'civilized' world that can only corrupt. They are very Gandhi-like in their ways--no electricity and such. But they want their salt! At the heart of the jungle is a snowcapped mountain range with more well-kept temples built amidst the rocks and snow, where ascetics gather to ring gongs and meditate and chant and burn incense and contemplate the mysteries of the cosmos. Some are said to even have attained an enlightened state, where they can perform miracles.... :shock:

I love it!
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited May 2013
    I so-o-o love this idea, too!
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited May 2013
    Love it!!! Murfeel, I wish your ideas would just pop straight out of your head and into the game! :lol:
  • murfeelmurfeel Posts: 7,584 Member
    edited May 2013
    I swear, if there wasn't an option for Neon Asian City in that latest world poll I would have voted for India instead. :(
  • ButterflyJy18hotButterflyJy18hot Posts: 13 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I wish they would make new adventures and one of the places could be Rome, India, and maybe Mexico/Spain. (Just like there is France, Egypt, and China right now). India would be SO cool!
  • DivaOfDarknessDivaOfDarkness Posts: 1,097 Member
    edited May 2013
    there should be worlds with the following themes:
    -Native or highlander
    -New Orleans
    -India

I don't understand why they wouldn't release worlds that would go well with the Store content from the big, successful sets!

• ButterflyJy18hotButterflyJy18hot Posts: 13 New Member
    Yes!! I really hope they make new worlds and places to go with lots of new quests. Wonderful idea