Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    Insane sims special movement
    CMDwGT.png
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Good Sims will refuse to WooHoo in Coffin.
  • wendelynewendelyne Posts: 212 Member
    There's a place in Windenburg where your sim runs over the stones in the stream
    iDURppo.jpg
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I just learned if you create a club for your sim you can't have the meeting place be on a generic lot. It has to be designated as something like a spa, bar etc.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • GasolineCreaGasolineCrea Posts: 135 Member
    keenow wrote: »
    I ran into some Vampire stuff I'd never seen before; sorry if anything's a repeat.

So, this fool at the Humor and Hijinks festival tried to slap my Grand Master Vampire. Bad move. She caught his hand midair and bent it backwards. It was the best thing I've ever seen!
    xGBkW6w.jpg
    8bjKUmA.jpg
    He looked like he was in so much pain afterwards and she's such a tiny girl! I wish I had recorded it so I could watch it on replay. I laughed so hard!! I never knew sims could stop a slap animation; I can't believe I've never seen it before now :smiley:

Then, I'd gotten that "attractive" Vampire perk before, but I always thought it was passive. I found out it was something you had to activate manually today. Stupid me clicked it the instant I saw it. She let loose this massive pink fart in the middle of a crowded bar. :lol:
    33iYnsn.jpg
    ((Her face is priceless in this picture: "And it was at that moment, she knew she messed up." xD ))
    Everyone caught in the blast was pining for her afterwards. I had no jealousy mitigation whatsoever. Everyone was scrambling to flirt with her. People were getting their hearts broken and betrayed left and right. I made a lot of enemies that night. It was the best, most hilariously awkward situation I'd run into in a while.

But a word of caution if you don't want to wind up in a love-heptagon: Don't click it in crowded areas.

Ohhh boy. If it's working on too many sims at once my sim can't really focus on one and it's wild. Great for chaos—for seducing a targeted sim, not so much.
    So many sorcerers ~
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Did you know that other sims can Heckle each other in the pool? If a sim does a bad dive off the platform they will get heckled by the other sims in the pool.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• KelzKelz Posts: 53 Member
    This thread is a treasure trove of awesome.
    My Sims Youtube

Find me on the gallery: kelzmckean
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    I didn't know that neat sims actually put the food they don't finish in the fridge automatically instead of just letting it stand there.
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • lotarylotary Posts: 111 Member
    WilCat74 wrote: »
    I discovered that having your fish that you caught in fish bowls/aquarium makes my sims uncomfortable. I was searching for a dirty dish or glass for the longest time! lol
    Was the quality of the fish foul? I noticed I would get the uncomfortable moodlet when I put in too many fish that were foul quality.

Hm... my sim collects so many foul fish in his inventory and never get this moodlet.

By the way, I just found out that gas and giggles can be cured instantly by doing 'Try to Calm Down' interaction on the mirror. My sim did it autonomously and I noticed the time of the moodlet reduced drastically.
    Origin ID: lotary00
    I discovered that having your fish that you caught in fish bowls/aquarium makes my sims uncomfortable. I was searching for a dirty dish or glass for the longest time! lol
    Was the quality of the fish foul? I noticed I would get the uncomfortable moodlet when I put in too many fish that were foul quality.

Hm... my sim collects so many foul fish in his inventory and never get this moodlet.

By the way, I just found out that gas and giggles can be cured instantly by doing 'Try to Calm Down' interaction on the mirror. My sim did it autonomously and I noticed the time of the moodlet reduced drastically.

• klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    I haven’t played much with the bubble blower, but now that I’m doing so, I discovered something pretty funny. If your sim uses the bubble blower, they may get a moodlet that makes them energized and says: “Sharp! Time to turn this up to 11!” Once they get this moodlet, their voice gets really high. It sounds like they inhaled a massive amount of helium and/or are trying to imitate a baby mouse. :joy:
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    klestrella wrote: »
    I haven’t played much with the bubble blower, but now that I’m doing so, I discovered something pretty funny. If your sim uses the bubble blower, they may get a moodlet that makes them energized and says: “Sharp! Time to turn this up to 11!” Once they get this moodlet, their voice gets really high. It sounds like they inhaled a massive amount of helium and/or are trying to imitate a baby mouse. :joy:

I bet that sounded great! also in your picture is that a child sim taking a photo with the phone? I didn't know they could do that
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
    I didn't know that when a kid is drawing a picture they can call over an adult to come see the drawing! :smiley:
  • MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member

There's also a possibility that their voices get REALLY low ;) I think the moodlet then was embarrassed, but I don't remember what it said exactly.
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member

I wanted to hit Insightful and Awesome both. Not fair I have to pick just one!
  • chrissantchrissant Posts: 1 New Member
    I pretty sure ya'll already knew this but, I recently discovered that if your sims has high enough baking skill; they can actually create some goodies besides cupcake in the cupcake factory!
  • klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    Since I’m popping in again, I’ll add that one of my sims literally turned blue and “froze” herself while using the bubble blower. :joy: I had no idea this object could be this entertaining!
    I bet that sounded great! also in your picture is that a child sim taking a photo with the phone? I didn't know they could do that
    It was hilarious. :lol: Their voices were still high-pitched as they were talking/laughing in their sleep. It is a child taking a picture with the phone! Just select the “take picture together” interaction in the friendly socials. :smile:
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I got the Fitness Stuff pack for my birthday. And did you know that when your sim is using it, their fun level goes up? I thought that was cool!
    edited April 2018
    Did you know that mean sims can yell at the Bear erm..chipmunk? ... Beaver?... Statue in Granite Falls? Evil sims can not perform that chat option and I'm not too sure about insane.
    Also yes that is dead pool and I'm also using the height mod if your wondering why the female is short in the house hold icon and why Vader looks like he is missing part of his head.
    39909821210_9a9a0bc27b_b.jpg

I didn't know that teen sims sometimes pretend their book is talking when doing homework while playful.
  • MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    edited April 2018
    I didn't know that teen sims sometimes pretend their book is talking when doing homework while playful.

It surely is not just a teen thing :) I've seen my adult Sim doing that too. I'm not sure if it's connected to Childish trait though, or just playful mood.

It surely is not just a teen thing :) I've seen my adult Sim doing that too. I'm not sure if it's connected to Childish trait though, or just playful mood.

It's connected to the playful moodlet.

• Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    Lots of Build tips to be found ;D
    Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
    Sims 4, 25th December 2014

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top