Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

polyamorous

celeste821celeste821 Posts: 543 Member
is there a cheat for the polyamorous trait ?

Comments

• SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    There's "Noncommittal." o-o; And there's the Serial Romantic aspiration. But there's no specific polyamorous trait.
  • celeste821celeste821 Posts: 543 Member
    thanks maybe it's because of the 🐸🐸🐸🐸
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    celeste821 wrote: »

No but there is a shameless trait which basically keeps the other sim who is flirting with others from not becoming embarrassed when caught cheating. Also the player trait you get from the serial romantic can be used the same way as Polyamorous.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    would be nice to have polygamous marriage in sims 4.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    BMSO wrote: »

No but there is a shameless trait which basically keeps the other sim who is flirting with others from not becoming embarrassed when caught cheating. Also the player trait you get from the serial romantic can be used the same way as Polyamorous.

That is the best way and you can just use the cheat to get the aspiration completed. Simply write aspirations.complete_current_milestone with testingcheats on until the aspiration is completed and you'll get the trait with no effort.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

That is the best way and you can just use the cheat to get the aspiration completed. Simply write aspirations.complete_current_milestone with testingcheats on until the aspiration is completed and you'll get the trait with no effort.

You can also just equip any trait with the traits cheat: https://www.reddit.com/r/sims4Cheats/wiki/index#wiki_trait_cheats -- I do that for Sims I add to my world but aren't intending to actively play just to give them a bit more of a dimension and purpose; giving them a few of the aspiration traits or purchasable traits can help flesh them out a bit.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member

You can also just equip any trait with the traits cheat: https://www.reddit.com/r/sims4Cheats/wiki/index#wiki_trait_cheats -- I do that for Sims I add to my world but aren't intending to actively play just to give them a bit more of a dimension and purpose; giving them a few of the aspiration traits or purchasable traits can help flesh them out a bit.

I had no idea there was a cheat like that! Nice!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    would be nice to have polygamous marriage in sims 4.

Agreed. Polyamory in general would be wonderful, but I get why they won't allow something like that.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • RevenwynRevenwyn Posts: 317 Member

Download the MC Command Center and Woohooer. Fiddle with the settings. The Woohooer settings allow for multiple spouses. I'm playing a polygamous family right now. https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases
    Like my T-shirt? Get it here: Revenwyn's Sims