Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    @Olivesplum06 Nice starter sim! She is pretty. Good luck with your challenge!
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    26791301517_1a3ba75504_b.jpg
    So Linda got sick visiting her daughter at university, and I added on to the little family hall, her kid won't go but the kid after that will.
    39852211730_f7a2748a0e_b.jpg
    After she graduated Karia moved in with her dead aunt's ex play thing.
    27790621178_473af543e1_b.jpg
    They fell in love on vacation.
    39852211320_428296809e_b.jpg
    Nothing says welcome to the family like just meeting at your child's wedding.
    39852211440_9d48f86401_b.jpg
    <3
    39852211660_ba7349d4eb_b.jpg
    Then this happened...floating cake.
    39852211520_378136342f_b.jpg
    Now I don't have any cc clothes or skin or mods just custom food none of my guests disappeared but someone was clearly there.
    39852211620_6d9b591926_b.jpg
    they didn't even speak to anyone..rude ghost.
    39852211570_8e293f9af8_b.jpg
    Lastly my alarm clock was brutally murdered...not sure why didn't even know that could happen so erm...yeah lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • lulubadwolflulubadwolf Posts: 630 Member
    edited April 2018
    A funny things happened in my game, my sims wife have died while trying to repair the tv (this is not the funny thing that i'm talking about), and i didn't put her tombstone in a cemetery (yet) so her ghost came (normal). Her husband repair (successfully) the tv. But, each time she appears in the lot, the tv turn on ! :D Even if i keep turning the tv off (Her ex husband wakes up each time the tv is on anyway), the said tv keeps turning on x)
  • BrookeSimsBrookeSims Posts: 40 Member
    I had my vampire sim finally get a bf, because she needs to be having a baby.
    But she also likes his roommate so some drama is going to happen!
    @RedDestiny92 O.o that is some strange stuff you got going on in your game. Oh and I liked the "her dead aunt's ex play thing" line. :D I don't know if your games get more dramatic, or weirder! :joy:

@lulubadwolf Lol, guess she really likes that tv! You would think she would want the thing that killed her destroyed!

@BrookeSims Sounds like it could get interesting, keep us updated!
    @JULES1111 yeah really I guess it's okay haven't seen anything else aside from that that was off anyhow, lol Malcolm had to be good for something the town is only for this legacy after all. Probably weirder with a dash of more dramatic at the same time..mmhmm.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • earthgirlearthgirl Posts: 1,026 Member
    Haven't been on in quite a while, but got to play a bit this week in a few sessions.

I have a few pics!

Just wanna post this, cuz I love it. It's Craig and Jarvis huggling on the sofa.
    KODOz6n.jpg
    Nre4KFe.jpg

Amara had a 3rd child: a baby boy and his name is Harold.
    jG9c40H.jpg

Jarvis grew into a teenager. :)
    2uNfGHn.jpg
    Ci2XSo7.jpg
    IoHmdhj.jpg

Calli became a toddler...
    Ob5dhsy.jpg
    UUXKfW1.jpg

...then, a child.
    aaCs8cy.jpg
    FZuStid.jpg

Moving on to another household...

Rin has had her birthday and became a child.
    VukrCXx.jpg
    PF7rvnM.jpg

Kenny had his birthday too, becoming a teenager.
    WuaMCMf.jpg
    tNMXZKX.jpg

Aaaand, there's Sylvia's birthday!
    dXGMaA6.jpg
    ekP7cpf.jpg

I didn't expect this ugly duckling to actually become a swan. :open_mouth:
    uuDB4G9.jpg

Havana also became a child.
    OnOjJCV.jpg
    7tvGIUh.jpg

An adorkable kid, I must say!
    pgC3UFk.jpg

Since she's easily becoming one of my favorite sims, I sent Sylvia downtown shopping in the middle of the night.
    WwiF68E.jpg
    JMB4Y1G.jpg

She has some fun at the disco too...
    Imf2EuI.jpg
    1jfqYIQ.jpg
    2Zw3Gzc.jpg

The creepy, stalky vampire had to show up.... >.>
    g0JCVtv.jpg
    NgBWdF5.jpg

Thankfully, he didn't try anything and she returned home safely. :D
    NK4koaX.png
    @earthgirl Awesome! All of the kids are growing up so fast. Sylvia certainly grew into her face! :D
  • BrookeSimsBrookeSims Posts: 40 Member
    @JULES1111 I will keep you all updated! I think it might get a little tense. But who doesn't love a little Sims drama!
    41732915181_854cb63d84_b.jpg
    They have had some good times in gen two but all good things come to an end.
    41692397652_7d1ebd193e_b.jpg
    Namiya meeting her grandmother before her makeover, she couldn't take the college life and decided to drop out, not that her parents know they just gave her the money she needed to move without question.
    41732915271_9f07167dd8_b.jpg
    Her grandma is surprised she's following the steps of her late aunt instead of her mothers; but will support her for however long they know one another.....great aunt?
    41732915321_215c45d269_b.jpg
    While meeting her possible future husband her mother comes in.

"What are you doing here Namiya?"

"Just saying good bye mom."

And off she dashed.
    27863759768_501cdd0b80_b.jpg
    A life of fruit...until she finds someone to give her a baby heh.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    I'm going to have to go through my downloads again... my last BACC neighborhood- the last rotation some Sims have changed LTWs and that Annoys me. Makes me wonder what else is messing up. :lesigh:

I went and started another Apocalypse. I enjoy the beginning, when there aren't kids to mess up those poor adults. :lol:

Andime Hopeless lifted Medical and only had time for 2 children- Beatrice (Bea) and Canbie Hopeless
    nK1RUkt.jpg

They have 2 different fathers.
    IM8fbVc.jpg

very dark red sky :o
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

@RedDestiny92 Where's the drama!? :D Dang that looks like one young grandma. :o
    @JULES1111 I promised it would be chill and it mostly is I did it *Dora's music plays* hehe, also yes age up the kids and leave the house I can't wait for her to be a great grandma lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I just recently started playing TS2 again so not much really except

Found Bee and Op enjoying the bubble blower.
    26888589987_cc7a7b8b6d_o.jpg

Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

@BMSO :D Transformer sims! That is definitely different!
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Got busy and hadn't had time to post lately.

I have a Sim who recently became a Playable Sim (who now has 2 Loves) by graduating college and moving in with his second girlfriend after they got past some fury after being caught cheating with the Evil Cow Mascot. I forgot he had been with another Sim before her while he was at college and had the same cheating incident happen with her too (I couldn't remember which Sim he was with first so I moved him in with the first one he was romantic with, which happened to be the second girlfriend LOL). The first girlfriend invited him over to see if they could get past the fury, patch things up and at least be friends. They ended up making out and he fell in love with her again. I kinda want him back with her since she was the first girl he fell for, but she only has a Crush on him even though the Daily and Lifetime Relationship scores are high enough for her to fall in love with him again. I'm thinking of getting all 3 in the same house and having him cheat on the newer girlfriend, move out and go back to the first one. But she just met a new guy who was in the Welcome Wagon of Sims who come to welcome new Sims to a new neighborhood.

Oh and the dorm all 3 of these Sims came from is a lot quieter since moving out 3 other former students who were fighting. I still have 2 guys left that are fighting (one of those 2 is in an on again/off again romantic relationship with another male student). I need to figure out how to get them out of the dorm but I have run out of room in the town I am playing for more houses.
  • SomeBratInAMaskSomeBratInAMask Posts: 50 Member
    > @EricasFreePlay said:
    > Got busy and hadn't had time to post lately.
    >
    > I have a Sim who recently became a Playable Sim (who now has 2 Loves) by graduating college and moving in with his second girlfriend after they got past some fury after being caught cheating with the Evil Cow Mascot. I forgot he had been with another Sim before her while he was at college and had the same cheating incident happen with her too (I couldn't remember which Sim he was with first so I moved him in with the first one he was romantic with, which happened to be the second girlfriend LOL). The first girlfriend invited him over to see if they could get past the fury, patch things up and at least be friends. They ended up making out and he fell in love with her again. I kinda want him back with her since she was the first girl he fell for, but she only has a Crush on him even though the Daily and Lifetime Relationship scores are high enough for her to fall in love with him again. I'm thinking of getting all 3 in the same house and having him cheat on the newer girlfriend, move out and go back to the first one. But she just met a new guy who was in the Welcome Wagon of Sims who come to welcome new Sims to a new neighborhood.
    >
    > Oh and the dorm all 3 of these Sims came from is a lot quieter since moving out 3 other former students who were fighting. I still have 2 guys left that are fighting (one of those 2 is in an on again/off again romantic relationship with another male student). I need to figure out how to get them out of the dorm but I have run out of room in the town I am playing for more houses.

This was a wild ride from start to finish.

Today, my sim went into labor during my baby shower/house party. She had an uncomfortable conversation with her best friend, ex-husband, and widowed father before escaping to her bedroom to give birth. Meanwhile, her wife Jivika went into Crisis Mode and abandoned the guests in order to wander around the house uselessly.

Suffice to say, I did not get a prestige award.
    I have a question. I have had several Sims roll Wants to get engaged while in college. I had one of those Sims wait until after college and he rolled the Want a second time but the second time it ended up being a negative memory. When is the best time to get Sims engaged? I have another Sim who just rolled a Want to get engaged to his girlfriend but I don't want a negative memory. Thanks.
    @EricasFreePlay You got a lot going on there! You can get sims engaged anytime as long as they are in love. Your sim most likely got a negative memory because it was a fear they had, as well as a want. I have had that happen with having children. Sim has a wish to have another child, sim has a fear of having another child. :D Silly sims. Just lock the want and wait for the fear to re-roll.
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    @EricasFreePlay You got a lot going on there! You can get sims engaged anytime as long as they are in love. Your sim most likely got a negative memory because it was a fear they had, as well as a want. I have had that happen with having children. Sim has a wish to have another child, sim has a fear of having another child. :D Silly sims. Just lock the want and wait for the fear to re-roll.

It didn't come up as a Fear, only a Want that somehow got a negative memory after it happened.
    edited May 2018
    I hate that freaking Evil Cow Mascot. Every relationship I get one of my Sims in gets ruined by the Evil Mascot. The cheating happens before I can cancel the interaction.

It didn't come up as a Fear, only a Want that somehow got a negative memory after it happened.

Hmmm that is odd. Not sure why that happened. Ya that cow mascot is evil.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member

Does that Sim have a Romance aspiration? Then it should be, as these Sims have commitment issues. Though I've also seen Fortune Sims get a negative memory in my own game for some reason. Maybe that's a bug?
    Banner.png

Does that Sim have a Romance aspiration? Then it should be, as these Sims have commitment issues. Though I've also seen Fortune Sims get a negative memory in my own game for some reason. Maybe that's a bug?

Nope. My Sims are Knowledge/Family Sims.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    @RedDestiny92 I think you had a visit from the invisible man in your sims game cause I just saw that floating fork. Lol best glitch. :lol:
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top