Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you participate in the Sticker Themes...

124...Next

Comments

• StormiSkiezStormiSkiez Posts: 449 Member
    edited April 2018
    @Celiatify I didn't receive any gems either and my sticker count reset to zero as well. I either did horrible last week (didn't keep track of them so not sure) or they've changed the amount of stickers we need to receive gems.

Edit: I received my gems about 3 and a half hours after I posted this. The sticker requirement hasn't changed.
    Post edited by StormiSkiez on
    If there's a strong storm you'll find me gawking out the window, ignoring the safety warnings.

giphy.gif
  • ColorsoloudColorsoloud Posts: 3 New Member
    I didn’t get fashion gems this week either and this is the only week I’ve paid attention :( maybe it’s a bug related to the new sticker tracker - I liked being able to see how many stickers my sims gained this week.

I don’t dress to theme but I do try to give stickers out appropriately. Silly is a hard one to give out though!

Someone posted a picture with the cat skirt earlier- I wish I knew how to get that one! Is it Izzy or a past event.
  • BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member
    Celiatify wrote: »
    I'm so confused... I thought today would be the day I'd get gems for the stickers my Sims got this week, but no sign. Sticker count reset to zero but no gems.

Is it only sometimes you get gems for stickers?

I was expecting late today. I usually notice it on Tuesday morning when I wake up.
  • CeliatifyCeliatify Posts: 30 New Member
    Phew! Gems now arrived.
  • ElauElau Posts: 23 Member
    I never participate in the themes but usually they go with what my sims are already wearing.
  • Gamer12Gamer12 Posts: 126 Member
    I love the themes. Retro is my favorite.