Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OPEN] Sims Singles Marriage Quest

Comments

• CeliatifyCeliatify Posts: 30 New Member
    Oh no! Poor you.
  • Themummyof4Themummyof4 Posts: 53 Member
    Maya, what trait would you like Jonathan to have? He's got the good upbringing one and ambitious.
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,790 Member
    Maya, what trait would you like Jonathan to have? He's got the good upbringing one and ambitious.

Have you got one relating to law? That's the only career I haven't tried yet (Destiny is a DJ). If not... artisan, maybe (if I give him the writing or cooking hobby). I'm not sure of all the traits yet as I've only unlocked a few.

Btw, they're up to level 4 :). And if I chose certain relationship events, I get ASOS tokens too, so win-win! (They're in the Soulmates story).
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member

Move in or Out?: Move Out
    Sim's Name: Juliet Randolph
    Sim's Traits: Musical (lvl1), Generous (lvl2), Lucky (lvl1)
    Sim's Gender: Female
    Sim's Sexual Preference: Doesn't matter
    Sim's Occupation: Unemployed but has lvl5 in yoga hobby
    About your Sim: There's some pics of her below
    Your Friend Code: TKGWKUW

rxtKv7c.jpg
    RMsY2lm.jpg

I've done the artisan one, I haven't got the business one yet...
    Good, just keep it going!
    I've done the artisan one, I haven't got the business one yet...
    Good, just keep it going!

Thank you :). They're up to level 5, and the option to propose has come up. I'll get Destiny to propose but I don't think Jonathan can move in until level 8.
    I've just got the option to host a weekly party.

Is it possible for me to meet someone who I can one day marry at my own party or does it have to work the other way round?

My friend code is 3U463HN

My girls need husbands!
    You can marry whoever comes to your party, no problem! Just add the guy to contacts, and you're off...as long as the other player agrees to him moving out...
    Maya, how much longer, do you know? I have someone desperate for me to make a guy playable, so I need Jonathan off my hands soon, lol
    edited April 2018
    She's just finished proposing, and has the option to get married, so I'll do that and if I've read things right, you'll receive a notification asking you if it's okay for him to move in soon.

Edit: or on second thoughts, they can get married but he can't move in still until level 8! Just as well I have the day off tomorrow, I'll work as hard as I can on getting that relationship that high. So, tomorrow night (my time), hopefully.
    Thanks mummy.

In that case, please let me know if you have a male sim to offload and we can make friends, then I'll host a party you cam bring him to!
  • BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member
    I’ll activate one of the girls, probably Tuesday.

Hang on, this Tuesday? I don't know whether I'll have room by then, unless I can figure out whether sims that are moved out will eventually appear in the 'previous generation' part of the portrait. I'll let you know by tomorrow night if I've found out anything on that score. It might have to be the next week.

@MayaRose1138 I've just retired my sim for the week. If you are ready I'll activate Ana, if not I'll activate one of the boys.
    Please let me know if you are ready. I can host a party in about 8 hours.

On a related note, this week's baby was another boy. That's 13 of the last 14 babies being boys for me.
    [quote="Celiatify;c-16447195"]Thanks mummy.

In that case, please let me know if you have a male sim to offload and we can make friends, then I'll host a party you cam bring him to! [/quote]

Not for a while, sorry...after Jonathan goes I have someone else lined up for a npc that I will make playable. As soon as the next generation comes up, I will let you know, ok?
    I’ll activate one of the girls, probably Tuesday.

Hang on, this Tuesday? I don't know whether I'll have room by then, unless I can figure out whether sims that are moved out will eventually appear in the 'previous generation' part of the portrait. I'll let you know by tomorrow night if I've found out anything on that score. It might have to be the next week.

@MayaRose1138 I've just retired my sim for the week. If you are ready I'll activate Ana, if not I'll activate one of the boys.
    Please let me know if you are ready. I can host a party in about 8 hours.

On a related note, this week's baby was another boy. That's 13 of the last 14 babies being boys for me.

Activate one of the boys - I'm not ready to retire my older sims husband yet, and I want them to retire at the same time. I hope that I can get them retired by the end of the week, so I'll let you know!
    edited April 2018
    Urgh, I only have eight in my household but the game is telling me that I can't move Jonathan in as my household is full. I thought you could have up to 12 in a household??

Is it because of levels? I'm at level 31.
    Post edited by MayaRose1138 on
    Does anyone know whether if I move my elders out before the game kicks them out, they'll still show up on the 'previous generation' in the portrait?
  • BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member
    I don’t think so.
    If you kick elders out they still show up, I did it as well.
    If you kick elders out they still show up, I did it as well.

Okay, that's good to know. I'll give it until tomorrow morning, when my sim can do the mentoring thing, then I'll kick my elders out (unless they leave - it will be day 4 or 5, so they might) so I can move Jonathan in. So it will be afternoon/evening for you (it's 9pm here now, so in 10 hours).

Btw, if you want to see a family tree, I've finally got around to making one :). Just click on the link in my signature. I'll have to keep editing as I make the sims active.
    Ok, thanks, i'm desperate to move my guys up..! Although one might retire before that, I won't do anything with Jonathan, otherwise he will be an elder...! He's got all his traits, but only just, so you should be ok!
    edited April 2018
    This is frustrating! I've moved out the two elders, so there are six adults left in the household, but my game says that there is still no room! Doesn't it like moving in adults???

Is it maybe because I don't have an active slot open?
    Yes, you need one of the bottom slots open... I've got all four open, and still run out! Also, most of mine have large families, and I just hate having to turf the spare kids out...Hard to choose...!!
    Yes, you need one of the bottom slots open... I've got all four open, and still run out! Also, most of mine have large families, and I just hate having to turf the spare kids out...Hard to choose...!!

Okay, I'll have to retire one of my sims then without her husband. I've started her on one of the ASOS events but when she's finished, I'll retire her (which won't be right now as I'm off to work). So tonight my time, we should be able to get Jonathan transferred over!
    Thanks!! I just wished it gave us two houses, so more options to have two families going really, so hard to choose!
    I retired my oldest sim, even though her husband isn't ready to retire yet, and Jonathan is safely in my household. :). But having a free spot means I can only get a spouse from another player every other sim because I only have three slots. Which means I can't take anyone for a while until Destiny and Jonathan have kids and then retire. Too bad it takes so long to earn the sim cash four number four!