Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• LunaDaVampLunaDaVamp Posts: 4 New Member
    Make it 4 kids and 1 toddler... 1 butler........
    WHAT DO I DO SNOW WHITE STARVED TO DEATH !!!!!
    > @LunaDaVamp said:
    > WHAT DO I DO SNOW WHITE STARVED TO DEATH !!!!!
    It's fine I created a new Snow White but had to cheat for it to work sorry
  • putacece4lyfeputacece4lyfe Posts: 1,734 Member
  • VevexVevex Posts: 18 Member
    I feel like the Moana generation shouldn't end with Moana marrying Maui but rather staying single while still being BFFs with Maui and adopting a child.
  • mallmarrmallmarr Posts: 57 Member
    Vevex wrote: »
    I feel like the Moana generation shouldn't end with Moana marrying Maui but rather staying single while still being BFFs with Maui and adopting a child.

Hi! The main purpose of this challenge is to have fun so feel free to change the rules to your liking :)
    gajb8dpzj3c5.png
  • juwa98juwa98 Posts: 4 New Member
    Love the challenge and I am sure to do it a lot because I delete a lot of worlds. :/ :D :(
  • katherine1993katherine1993 Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm Now on The 4th Generation Which Is Ariel
  • Embersimmer1Embersimmer1 Posts: 1 New Member
    Doing the Snow White generation and I’m doing pretty well Snow White turned into a vampire and will turn don lothario her baby daddy and her human kids!!! What a nice twist
  • juwa98juwa98 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @LunaDaVamp said: Don't do that it doesn't make sense anyways plus Snow White was the best cleaner they had and a butler would never just walk up to the door and say "hello I'm gonna go and clean, cook, and do everything for you." that would never happen
    > Make it 4 kids and 1 toddler... 1 butler........
  • DanyanaDanyana Posts: 6 New Member
    I really love this challenge, started it a few days ago. My Snow White is currently pregnant for her second baby.
    The first baby, a boy I named Erik, just aged to toddler. I just hope he won't starve, I'm terrible at taking care of my sims'. :D
  • cashew11cashew11 Posts: 18 Member
    I'm so excited to do this one! sometimes I get bored doing the same thing all the time and I wait for the next pack to be released... I feel like ill be waiting a while and this challenge is PERFECT
  • Peacockgirl24Peacockgirl24 Posts: 8 New Member
    Can I move in snow white's baby daddy\boyfriend?
    Can I move in snow white's baby daddy\boyfriend?

Yes
    gajb8dpzj3c5.png
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited May 2018
    Wow it's been a super long time since I played my Disney Legacy. I'm hoping to get back into this!

Anyway Ariel and Eric are trying to expand their family and Aurora is questioning her relationship with Mal. Read all about it here.

suRdkSd.jpg
    > @mallmarr said:
    > Peacockgirl24 wrote: »
    >
    > Can I move in snow white's baby daddy\boyfriend?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yes

Thanks!
    Is there a limit to how many kids Belle can have like Aurora and Anna
  • Cecily_LevCecily_Lev Posts: 5 New Member
    I know it's late to ask for new generations but i was wondering what would a Mulan and Megara generation be like? It'd be awesome because even if both aren't "princess" (although at the end of movie both are, Megara a princess of the Gods, and Mulan married the son of the emperor)
  • Tealdolphin123Tealdolphin123 Posts: 20 Member
    It doesn't matter about gender, but you can adopt if you like. My rules are just outlines - you can either play it as a normal legacy challenge with the added extras, or play how you normally would. It's your game after all :)
    And I check this forum regularly too by the way.

Anyway, I have some photos for you all, because my 7th child was just born and a set of twins aged!

Zx1wYMz.jpg
    Emma and Eva having some stress relief together

hVujca2.jpg
    Here's Regina and Neal talking

And a run down of the family, in age order:

5pG1QLU.jpg
    Snow: AKA Mary Margaret Blanchard

2fms96o.jpg
    Emma: First born - I couldn't get a good photo which is why she's grumpy.

zfzaDqU.jpg
    Regina: Emma's twin - She's a snob so... yeah

BVnjRhz.jpg
    Eva: Third born - Again, terrible photo - they all just got back from school...

C7zxv5i.jpg
    Neal: Eva's twin - He's a nerd... and apparently a poser.

u2eCf8M.jpg
    I CAN'T REMEMBER HIS NAME: Fifth born - I am terrible, he's gloomy.

3jo5OKq.jpg
    Rumple: ICRHN's twin: Not evil, as the name might suggest, but creative

uGLm8dJ.jpg
    Ella: Last born - She's my heir, which is why she's called Ella. She literally just aged about 10 minutes ago. Also she doesn't fit with the OuAT theme, and all her outfits are blue. :)

I don't have a photo of David, but they're engaged, and getting married now Ella's a child. I will post photos when it happens (which will probably be tomorrow)

ALSO!
    I'd like to say thanks so much for all the support on this challenge - it is way more than the Sims 3 version got and I'm so happy to see YouTube videos, blogs, and updates from everyone. THANK YOU DOESN'T CUT IT!! <3<3<3<3

Happy Simming!
    I love how you have based it on the once upon a time charecters
  • Tealdolphin123Tealdolphin123 Posts: 20 Member
    Doing the Snow White generation and I’m doing pretty well Snow White turned into a vampire and will turn don lothario her baby daddy and her human kids!!! What a nice twist

Omg don lothario is my baby daddy aswell
    Is there a limit to how many kids Belle can have like Aurora and Anna

No. If the limit is not stated, then your heiress may have as many kids as you wish
    Cecily_Lev wrote: »
    I know it's late to ask for new generations but i was wondering what would a Mulan and Megara generation be like? It'd be awesome because even if both aren't "princess" (although at the end of movie both are, Megara a princess of the Gods, and Mulan married the son of the emperor)

I actually have Mulan generation in my rules. Someone has posted their rules some time ago and those included Mulan. Later, I've used those rules and the original to make my own. Feel free to do so too :) I'm not sure if I've ever seen rules for Megara though. But you can write them and share here if you have any ideas ;)

gajb8dpzj3c5.png
    edited May 2018
    Ugh, my generation 6 finally started progressing again. I love this challenge but going through all five partners before Belle can settle down was painful :D:D It was so difficult for me to meet that goal and not have the plot get boring. But luckily, my Belle finally met the man of her dreams, got married and gave birth to Elsa (future heiress). It's time for second daughter, Anna (also future heiress) and then just aging up (mixed with drama) until I can start gen 7! :)
    gajb8dpzj3c5.png
  • MissplumbobMissplumbob Posts: 1 New Member
    Would it be okay if i modified this challenge to make it harder? I mean i won’t be posting it anywhere and it would be for my own personal use (unless people here want me to share it; of course with approval by you!)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top