Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OPEN] Sims Singles Marriage Quest

Hey Simmers!
This thread is for people who want to move sims in and out through marriage.

First I want to give a few warnings to those who may not know:
  1. When your sim moves out you lose them for good so be careful. You will get a message to your inbox read it carefully before accepting. If you choose to move them out you may also want to change their clothes in case you lose them (Izzy's Fashion).
  2. In order for a sim to move in you must have a open sim slot so keep that in mind when getting married. If you have any Adults in the home that you wish to promote you will need a slot for them as well.
  3. If you want your sim to move out then the other simmer must initiate a romantic relationship. If you propose the other person's sim will move in with you and your sim will not be able to be moved out.
  4. If you want to Marry a sim for move in you must start a romantic relationship with them by using the flirty options and go on a date at the coffee shop. If you start off as friends you will not be able to undo and you will not be able to marry the sim.
  5. In order to meet up with a sim after you have added them as a friend one of you must make a party and the other needs to attend and be sure to add each other to your contacts

Now here's a form you can use if you are looking to get married or move a sim:
[b]Move in or Out?:[/b]
[b]Sim's Name:[/b]
[b]Sim's Traits:[/b]
[b]Sim's Gender:[/b]
[b]Sim's Sexual Preference:[/b]
[b]Sim's Occupation:[/b]
[b]About your Sim:[/b]
[b]Your Friend Code:[/b]

You don't have to answer everything or fill it out at all it's just to help if you need it.
If you use the Form just copy and paste. You can also post pics of your sim if you want.
If you are interested in some one please quote AND mention them with @ and their name to make it easier.
Have fun!

Comments

• Themummyof4Themummyof4 Posts: 53 Member
    I have my Sims coming up for retirement, and I can make their kids playable soon, if anyone wants a husband?
    My code is QLCHUHX
    Their names are David, Simeon or Gerard. I have also two girls who will be adults soon.
    Let me know if you're interested, and i'll make him playable and host a party...
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,787 Member
    edited April 2018
    @Themummyof4 - I have two girls coming up to adulthood soon, and I'll need a husband for at least one of them. I've sent a friend request :)
    Brilliant! I don't know how to post pictures on here...
    Brilliant! I don't know how to post pictures on here...

It's got something to do with photobucket... I used to know but I've forgotten :)

What is your profile name? Mine is MayaRose (I think!).
  • BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member
    I typically keep 4 active sims and 7-8 of their siblings/children around to replace them. I retire about two sims a week and have the same number of babies. I intend to use all of them as my own active sims until retirement.
    The reason I am posting on this thread is that if someone really needs a spouse and can't find one, I can activate one for you and throw a party. All of my sims have the good upbringing bonus (with three stars) and you can choose the starting trait of your choice (also with three stars). The number of boys and girls varies from time to time since I have babies rather than adopt so I don't get to choose the sex. Right now I have 5 boys and 2 girls for adult children. Remember that I can only host one party a week so please give me a few days notice if you want my help in finding your perfect match.
    Mine is Mumsy, I think, haha, not sure either!

I'm starting to give up, BlueWizardBob, I might just marry townies. One of mine managed to marry the townie from the office, I was impressed!

MayaRose, when would you like the party, and which one do you want?

I'm starting to give up, BlueWizardBob, I might just marry townies. One of mine managed to marry the townie from the office, I was impressed!

Just let me know if you decide you need one. If so, let me know boy or girl. I usually retire sims right after the weekly sticker contest ends so it would be good to know by then.

I've just aged up the first girl, so anytime within the next couple of days. I'll have to retire one of her parents first though. I don't know which one because although I've visited your house, I don't know which ones which. Probably one of the ones with reddish hair, though.
    I typically keep 4 active sims and 7-8 of their siblings/children around to replace them. I retire about two sims a week and have the same number of babies. I intend to use all of them as my own active sims until retirement.
    The reason I am posting on this thread is that if someone really needs a spouse and can't find one, I can activate one for you and throw a party. All of my sims have the good upbringing bonus (with three stars) and you can choose the starting trait of your choice (also with three stars). The number of boys and girls varies from time to time since I have babies rather than adopt so I don't get to choose the sex. Right now I have 5 boys and 2 girls for adult children. Remember that I can only host one party a week so please give me a few days notice if you want my help in finding your perfect match.

I wouldn't mind having one of your boys as well, expand the bloodline :). How many sims can you have in a household at a time? I thought it was only eight - that's why my two sisters only had two kids each (keeping the girls because of their genetics, the boys will just hang around unless anyone wants them). What is your code?
    [/quote]

I've just aged up the first girl, so anytime within the next couple of days. I'll have to retire one of her parents first though. I don't know which one because although I've visited your house, I don't know which ones which. Probably one of the ones with reddish hair, though.[/quote]

Brilliant, i have just made my ginger haired boy playable, was about to use him, lol, shall I host a party tomorrow morning, so in about nine hours?? Or is that too soon for you? Other ginger guy is now retired, the one you want is Jonathan...
    edited April 2018

I've just aged up the first girl, so anytime within the next couple of days. I'll have to retire one of her parents first though. I don't know which one because although I've visited your house, I don't know which ones which. Probably one of the ones with reddish hair, though.[/quote]

Brilliant, i have just made my ginger haired boy playable, was about to use him, lol, shall I host a party tomorrow morning, so in about nine hours?? Or is that too soon for you? Other ginger guy is now retired, the one you want is Jonathan...
    [/quote]

That will be about 6pm my time - That will be fine. I've worked out that if I can have more than eight per household, I might end up playing with all the four kids, and have the spouses as non-playable. Or maybe not, I haven't completely decided yet :). I might just keep the girls, turn the spouses playable, and have lots of kids :).

Edit: Yes, Jonathan looks nice :). I like playing around with genetics so the ginger hair is perfect :)

<snip>

I wouldn't mind having one of your boys as well, expand the bloodline :). How many sims can you have in a household at a time? I thought it was only eight - that's why my two sisters only had two kids each (keeping the girls because of their genetics, the boys will just hang around unless anyone wants them). What is your code?

Ok. I’ll prep one for you when I retire my next sim (probably Tuesday) Which starting trait do you want him to have?

You can have a total of 12, although I managed 13 somehow once when I had a new baby before retired grandpa left. It was strange because it wouldn’t let me retire any others until he left and the number dropped back to 12.

My code is PY6T3DD but I think we are already in game friends.

Here is the current family.

http://imgur.com/MBcBhyV

edited April 2018

<snip>

Ok. I’ll prep one for you when I retire my next sim (probably Tuesday) Which starting trait do you want him to have?

You can have a total of 12, although I managed 13 somehow once when I had a new baby before retired grandpa left. It was strange because it wouldn’t let me retire any others until he left and the number dropped back to 12.

My code is PY6T3DD but I think we are already in game friends.

Here is the current family.

http://imgur.com/MBcBhyV

Hmm, something like artisan or ambitious. I haven't played with the dj or the lawyer careers yet, so if you have a trait relating to them, that could be handy.

Now I'll have to go look for your family :).

Edit: can't seem to find your sims. But I've sent an invitation, so hopefully we can connect up :)
    I have the gold heirloom for ambitious, which is good for all careers.
    I have the gold heirloom for ambitious, which is good for all careers.

Ooh, that will be nice. Although, if I don't have it, will it still work for me?

Can I change my order to a girl? I've been thinking about it and what I'll probably do, since I only have three slots open at the moment, is have one sim and a spouse, plus a single sim whose spouse might have to be a NPC for a while. Since I am likely to get my girl married off, that would leave her brother as the single (and once I have created a family for those two, I would do their cousins). Would the trait remain if the sim started off as an NPC in my household?
    I’ll activate one of the girls, probably Tuesday.
    Okay, cool, that gives me time to get the husband of the second daughter of gen 2 to retirement and moved out of a slot, as well as that daughter, to give the next generation some space :)
  • CeliatifyCeliatify Posts: 30 New Member
    Hi there.

Anyone got any boys they would like to marry off? I've got two eligible daughters waiting for husbands! (happy to swap out one of them if wanted).
    Party is on!! Celiatify, if my boy is gone, I could promote someone else, still have three boys waiting for wives, I can make one playable when Jonathan is gone
    I’ll activate one of the girls, probably Tuesday.

Hang on, this Tuesday? I don't know whether I'll have room by then, unless I can figure out whether sims that are moved out will eventually appear in the 'previous generation' part of the portrait. I'll let you know by tomorrow night if I've found out anything on that score. It might have to be the next week.

I've just aged up the first girl, so anytime within the next couple of days. I'll have to retire one of her parents first though. I don't know which one because although I've visited your house, I don't know which ones which. Probably one of the ones with reddish hair, though.

[/quote]

That will be about 6pm my time - That will be fine. I've worked out that if I can have more than eight per household, I might end up playing with all the four kids, and have the spouses as non-playable. Or maybe not, I haven't completely decided yet :). I might just keep the girls, turn the spouses playable, and have lots of kids :).

Edit: Yes, Jonathan looks nice :). I like playing around with genetics so the ginger hair is perfect :)[/quote]

I sent Destiny to the party - she's the one with blue skin and pink hair :). I've just got her and Jonathan on a date now, and have noticed that he has green eyes - yay! The previous generations have both had blue eyes.
    I'm struggling with my Internet connection but I think your party showed up on my list Mumsy. Just trying to connect so I can join it!

I'll have to send a room mate as I've not promoted my girl yet, but hopefully she can make friends and invite him over...
    Oh stupid thing, I think something went wrong when I dropped my connection because it thinks I've reached my party limit for the day. (I think I was halfway through joining your party). So I can't.

I'll let you know when I can host a party if you still have any eligible sons! Won't be for a couple of days. Is there any other way to meet each other's sims?
    Oh, I've just thought, some time we could both attend the same party hosted by someone else?
    My party got cancelled!! Something about it no longer being valid?? Sigh...technology at its best...
    I'm sure we can work it out, Celiatify!