Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    ha, you know me too well lol @JULES1111
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    @JULES1111: Minois is a Gemini he is agressif. Indeed he is finicky he only like Susie who is a Gemini too.
    @RedDestiny92. Thank you , Susie is made with the CAS in game,she is random created by the CAS. I didn't have any my cc except the newest I downloaded. I played a little with her and I want to keep my progress. I also need to open a second save for my cc game.
    I don't know how to do it.
    My lord you were so cruel with burning your sims in fire ahaha.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    edited April 2018
    The second Generation has grown up (Hopeless Apocalypse #54949) :lol:
    R5DNR7I.jpg

Being a Matriarchal Apocalypse, too- Beatrice is the heir. She's had 3 kids- 2 being twins.
    rOQV1of.jpg

I'm wondering if she's she should get pregnant again. She's 7 days til elder... I shouldn't but I probably will. :lol:

Hi @JULES1111 :mrgreen: I only remember him giving me trouble with a LTW showing fulfilled but acting like it's red. Maybe because I don't fulfill that one very often. :(
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    @Rflong7 Only 54,949? :D Hope you have better luck with this one. Yes Beatrice should have another!
    @Simsophonique sure thing, well she turned out great and I'm innocent that fire came from a tree outside and lightening they pretty much had it coming lol.
    @Rflong7 when it comes to baby fever in the sims...yes the answer is always yes shoot for one more baby.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    @RedDestiny92 : I only see a time that lightning can strike plants and cause fire (a thing I want in sims 3 I know I am cruel) and it was impressive, I opened my game to see something , it strokes. Indeed this fire is dramatic.

Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    yeah it doesn't happen that often, but interesting to see, usually it's okay to put trees outside guess the game decided he wouldn't be a good founder.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    41592869051_178d9b6534_b.jpg
    Things are mostly going well for Greg and Linda considering she's very comfortable with the idea that he's her dead boyfriend.
    41552303342_c5b706b4d6_b.jpg
    Things are going so well in Greg's mind that there was no need to wait any longer.
    41592869471_e919c81d2f_b.jpg
    The guest list is really only people she met at school a couple professors and her sister.

"I'm so happy for you Linda."

"Thanks sis...I knew Louis would come back to me we were meant to be."

"....Uh sure sis."

While she is concerned Breanna will let her live her fantasy for now.
    41592868951_3b8264dd96_b.jpg
    Mostly they left the other guests dancing it was a family celebration after all.
    41552304372_972fb23de3_b.jpg
    41552304092_64dc7b48aa_b.jpg
    "Open wide love." only seeing Louis it was the happiest day of her life.
    41592869401_8c5cbf69d1_b.jpg
    Of course her favorite professor is there to tell Greg what a lucky man he is and hopes one day he can welcome their children to the same campus.
    41592869541_5a576c4d75_b.jpg
    About this time I was ready to sell a few things since they both wanted to go on a vacation.
    41552303682_db305f3726_b.jpg
    Had to dress up of course that means scraping their savings he even got her a necklace.

"Come on honey smile big."

"I have a better idea."
    41592869591_029cfdc4d9_b.jpg
    <3
    41552303912_9c4334002f_b.jpg
    They weren't gone long so they had a nice breakfast when they got back.
    41552303862_f86f111353_b.jpg
    Dinner was even better.
    26724718887_6529ab7771_b.jpg
    Followed by a dip in the hot springs.
    41552304212_bb9968bbaf_b.jpg
    And then lunch the next day after a bad glass boat trip.
    41592869681_b0a5f7cac6_b.jpg
    Time to work on the second generation...
    41552303462_692092332f_b.jpg
    So when they left it registered that she was already at work and that's Greg's ride there...so yeah funny how that is..the game is fine at least. lol, wouldn't that be nice, sure go on vacation I was here to bring you to work but I can wait.
    41592869181_82894c273c_b.jpg
    After work her stomach popped now we're just waiting on a little one since they are the main family they get more of my time.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    The second Generation has grown up (Hopeless Apocalypse #54949) :lol:
    R5DNR7I.jpg

Being a Matriarchal Apocalypse, too- Beatrice is the heir. She's had 3 kids- 2 being twins.
    rOQV1of.jpg

I'm wondering if she's she should get pregnant again. She's 7 days til elder... I shouldn't but I probably will. :lol:

Hi @JULES1111 :mrgreen: I only remember him giving me trouble with a LTW showing fulfilled but acting like it's red. Maybe because I don't fulfill that one very often. :(

@Rflong7 do you happen to have any apocalypse neighborhoods available for download? I’d like to start the challenge, but I’m too lazy to put together my own hood lol
    @RedDestiny92 Nice update, not enough drama for you though... :D Ya I love it when they leave and the carpool is there, and then come home and it is still waiting. Most patient carpool ever!!
    @JULES1111 ha most the drama really just comes from a psycho obsessing over the dead while her sister plays the field they're okay for now I suppose lol. It really is, maybe next time they'll plan better or not who knows.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    I started playing at Uni. First with Angelica and then Edgar came a term later. He's a romance sim and he woo'd her easily and they quickly became inseparable.

WW9KC2Q.png

2xKxf5k.png

They make out or woohoo literally anywhere...even in "class".
    LXdPWy9.png

He's just a ball of energy and she joins in a lot.
    rotVqBJ.png

Which is funny because they're both gravely serious sims. (I thought they would bore me.)
    rj0OqQ0.png

But alas, I wanted to fulfill Edgar's romance traits during college and get them out of the way, but I/he got caught. Thanks to his "smooth talk" skill, he was able to patch things up.
    xacDAOz.png

Edgar as an adult.
    e9pBD3U.png

I forgot to change Angelica into the clothes she bought. D'oh!
    Y23w6I8.png

Just some of the simizens that attended the wedding.
    VlOQCuB.png

The charlatan robbed Edgar while I wasn't looking. Hahaha
    DuL4ocd.png

i5LFayg.png

S5sn6EJ.png

0nOy2B4.png

Rflong7 do you happen to have any apocalypse neighborhoods available for download? I’d like to start the challenge, but I’m too lazy to put together my own hood lol

Hi :)

I don't have any without CC but I can make you a simple one.

Rflong7 do you happen to have any apocalypse neighborhoods available for download? I’d like to start the challenge, but I’m too lazy to put together my own hood lol

Hi :)

I don't have any without CC but I can make you a simple one.

I’d really appreciate it! Otherwise if you know where the CC is from I can download it!

edited April 2018
    @Olivesplum06
    What? Me keep track of CC... ;)

N055
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/s3sfeqb0cbc9dxo/N055.7z
    How's this one?
    H7E3Lh4.jpg
    No subhoods attached. I built 2 options for your apocalypse house- if you don't want to build your own. You'll have to build up within the rules. Left out the items they'll want- fridge, bookcase, toilet- for aspiration points (if they roll the wants). :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tlmvrcofvh6ppa4/Apoc_walls.7z
    I did use a few of my CC walls and floors. :)

Buyable Aspiration/Career rewards
    https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=374017
    (it isn't needed for them to show up in the one community lot they were used in but it is a mod I used when building the lots).
    I did start a clean EA Games folder and while I forgot to clean out the bin folder in my Game files, I knew which items not to use- and those are just objects, no mods. :)

*Forgot to add to @Mstybl95 - Love your pictures. The sims are adorable and the pictures are so bright. :mrgreen:

@Olivesplum06
    What? Me keep track of CC... ;)

N055
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/s3sfeqb0cbc9dxo/N055.7z
    How's this one?
    H7E3Lh4.jpg
    No subhoods attached. I built 2 options for your apocalypse house- if you don't want to build your own. You'll have to build up within the rules. Left out the items they'll want- fridge, bookcase, toilet- for aspiration points (if they roll the wants). :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tlmvrcofvh6ppa4/Apoc_walls.7z
    I did use a few of my CC walls and floors. :)

Buyable Aspiration/Career rewards
    https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=374017
    (it isn't needed for them to show up in the one community lot they were used in but it is a mod I used when building the lots).
    I did start a clean EA Games folder and while I forgot to clean out the bin folder in my Game files, I knew which items not to use- and those are just objects, no mods. :)

*Forgot to add to @Mstybl95 - Love your pictures. The sims are adorable and the pictures are so bright. :mrgreen:

Thank you so much! It’s wonderful! I’ll download it tonight :) do you have any sites you recommend for CC or just like MTS and stuff?

Thank you so much! It’s wonderful! I’ll download it tonight :) do you have any sites you recommend for CC or just like MTS and stuff?

I know there are many other places but I don't remember where I got a lot of the CC I have now. I don't used much any more. :(

https://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=453459 - this does have some links shared. It's another way to play TS2 Apocalypse but I never got far in it. :)

I know there are many other places but I don't remember where I got a lot of the CC I have now. I don't used much any more. :(

https://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=453459 - this does have some links shared. It's another way to play TS2 Apocalypse but I never got far in it. :)

What ruleset do you play by?

What ruleset do you play by?

The Borg Rules (which has been approved by Pinstar- iirc) :)
    http://apocalypsechallenge.kaleiope.com/FreeTime Apocalypse.html
    @Mstybl95 Awesome pics. The sims look great!

@Olivesplum06 Good luck with your Apocalypse!

@Rflong7 Your awesome :cookie:
    @Mstybl95 oh your sims are so pretty, Edgar and Angelica make a really cute couple.

Imagine that I only took three pics...my game is living for itself again.

41593066312_e3026e9d0a_b.jpg
    Only got one photo but the heiress is a child now, her name is Karia.
    40741242155_c0478a3202_b.jpg
    This pic comes before the first one but I put it with my last pic, see Breanna is not the settle down type, she finished with whoevershewas and replaced her with someguyhisface and then Malcolm here and I only know him since he's such an old premade. He tried to convince her they were made for one another she wasn't so sure about that but she did let him sleep over which resulted in an unwanted pregnancy.
    26765139747_f1f85cd6f5_b.jpg
    She had to let him stay so someone could care for the kid but as you see now she's dead, it wasn't even my fault I took my eye off the game for a moment to take a bite of my Chinese food before I put it away and she was on the ground and grim was there...so now there is no baby and he get's her house. I'm going to leave him here so he can marry Karia when she's all grown up. He's not so crazy as he really wants to be with a rich sim and he knows she didn't love him he's fine on his own for now.

Yep.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @JULES1111 wrote: »

@Rflong7 Your awesome :cookie:

DpslX7f.png

@RedDestiny92 Crazy! O.o
    @RedDestiny92 :joy::D You should know better then to look away!! The drama continues to follow you.... **insert dramatic creepy music here**
    @Rflong7 right? Just how it goes with my sims, that new plumbob is super cute.

@JULES1111 lol I should but...I had too much faith in my ability to monitor my sims ha.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Untitled.jpg

I'm starting my challenge with Bethany Harris. Strongly guided through her life by the helpful hands of her parents, how will Beth fair when she's forced to grow up and take on responsibilities far past what she could have ever imagined?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top