Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mpart's Builds

Comments

• MpartMpart Posts: 115 Member
    Just before I get into this I want to apologize for not building and being on the forum as much. I have been working with EA on a problem I have for...little over a month? I know somebody over there has to care. Hopefully I'll get it fixed before the end of the year.

Family-Friendly Mansion

*Main post already updated*

6d4DI3T.jpg
    4rmPlLK.jpg
    LakaQGW.jpg
    UvxP1Sh.jpg
    5hpB8in.jpg

This is the perfect home to raise your little ones! With several spacious rooms and multiple bathrooms, you can’t go wrong with this house! The neighbors are quiet too and everyone is oh so friendly. The previous owners left behind a place of worship, but don’t worry, it’s kid proofed too!

Download Link is here - https://mpartsbuilds.tumblr.com/post/166883643064/family-friendly-mansion

Happy Halloween!
    t2W9HAW.png

Mpart's Builds; Taking Requests (Indefinite Hiatus)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Family Friendly Mansion looks great for Halloween! :) The texture of the exterior and interior walls and ceiling give a great feel and look to the home! It is very effective! The dead black trees in the outdoors look great and the skeleton and pumpkins near the front door looks scary! Very nice exterior of the home! The tower looks great! The type of windows used suit the type of home. It is great that you have designed the build to have a graveyard! Very nice furnishing of the living room! The type of black curtains used and their placement looks very nice! The black colour and type of seating used is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there, reading a book. The books decor looks great under the coffee table and the candles are a nice touch on the table top. The curtain used to separate off the bath tub is scary!
    It is a great Halloween home ! :)
  • ZayvenZayven Posts: 67 Member
    That shower curtain made me smile! Hopefully you had fun on this build - it certainly looks like you did!
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited November 2017
    Hi, I have to say, the mansion is not my style. I don't play the dark side much. But, it is an adorable concept and I LOVE that you applied the planks to the ceiling! It totally gives the room the creepy, abandoned shack feel. I know it is a house, not a shack. But in scary movies, it's always the wooden cabins in the woods that got me the most. And I am very happy to see a new post. Hope you get things sorted with EA soon. And don't look like that last picture by the time it happens!
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    rosemow wrote: »
    Family Friendly Mansion looks great for Halloween! :) The texture of the exterior and interior walls and ceiling give a great feel and look to the home! It is very effective! The dead black trees in the outdoors look great and the skeleton and pumpkins near the front door looks scary! Very nice exterior of the home! The tower looks great! The type of windows used suit the type of home. It is great that you have designed the build to have a graveyard! Very nice furnishing of the living room! The type of black curtains used and their placement looks very nice! The black colour and type of seating used is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there, reading a book. The books decor looks great under the coffee table and the candles are a nice touch on the table top. The curtain used to separate off the bath tub is scary!
    It is a great Halloween home ! :)

Thank you so much! I wanted to do a build for Halloween and decided that a Haunted House would do. Sorry for the late reply!
    Zayven wrote: »
    That shower curtain made me smile! Hopefully you had fun on this build - it certainly looks like you did!

Not going to lie, the house was a HUGE amount of fun to build. Getting the custom content for it, putting it all together, it was a process I do not regret at all.
    Jude525 wrote: »
    Hi, I have to say, the mansion is not my style. I don't play the dark side much. But, it is an adorable concept and I LOVE that you applied the planks to the ceiling! It totally gives the room the creepy, abandoned shack feel. I know it is a house, not a shack. But in scary movies, it's always the wooden cabins in the woods that got me the most. And I am very happy to see a new post. Hope you get things sorted with EA soon. And don't look like that last picture by the time it happens!

Awwww, thank you! I'm so glad you liked it! I don't tend to place down a lot creepy homes in my games personally, so this was a build out of my comfort zone a bit. Still dealing with EA....honestly it's been two months and I've given up. We'll see what comes out of it, if anything.
    t2W9HAW.png

edited June 2019
    Hello. *Clears the dust from off this thread.* I'm still building, sorry for not updating this more frequently like I use to. Life just got busy. I'm currently updating this thread with my latest builds from these past months. I should start being on a schedule for my builds and am going to cross my fingers that everything goes as planned. I am still taking requests too. Without further ado.....

Grandma's House

*Main post has already been updated*

WAg618D.jpg

TZdfuNL.jpg

2owGf8Q.jpg

0ls8lCI.jpg

JzoKQGz.jpg

This is a 3 bedroom home with two bathrooms built on a 40 x 40 lot. This house is made with Store and Custom Content. Without certain custom content, this house will *not* look right. I
    Download link is here - https://mpartsbuilds.tumblr.com/post/168626668719/ashes-grandmas-house

Post edited by Mpart on
    t2W9HAW.png

Ashe’s Grandma’s House looks very homely, warming and nice :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The dormers are a very nice touch and the blue open shutter windows look pretty in the build. The greenery looks very nice on the edges of the home. Very nice outdoors sitting nook for sims to enjoy relaxing in the swinging chairs. The interior dining area is very nice. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them through the windows whilst dining at the table. The sunflowers are a sunny touch. The kitchen nook is great! The floor tiling adds a nice look to the area , and the hanging pots and cookbooks are great kitchen home touches. It is nice that there is a sofa seat sitting area in the master bedroom for sims to enjoy sitting there reading a book. The yellow sunflowers wall picture is special for sims to see when getting up in the mornings.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    edited April 2018
    Thought that I would request something again after seven months so here I go.
    Request: Crib for a small family or for a sim just starting out. (A crib is slang for someone’s residence btw)
    The house should be built in Sunset Valley on a 30 by 30 lot. The home style should be quaint or a townhome style with a rustic feel to it. The house should have 2-3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The Sims that would live in the house would be very eco friendly, so it is perfered that bikes are included. Tub and shower combos are welcome in the master, but a shower must be used in the second bathroom. A backyard with lots of room is essential for gardening as well. High-end appliances should be used.
    For floor plan, I’m thinking of something like these: https://www.atwatertavares.com/floorplans.aspx https://www.bristollakesapartments.com/floorplans.aspx http://www.logangatewayapts.com/floorplans
    CC is welcome to be used, no store content.
    I have all the expansions except for Into The Future and the stuff pack High End Loft Stuff
    You can choose if you want to furnish it or not
    Oh hamburgers!
    Ashe’s Grandma’s House looks very homely, warming and nice :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The dormers are a very nice touch and the blue open shutter windows look pretty in the build. The greenery looks very nice on the edges of the home. Very nice outdoors sitting nook for sims to enjoy relaxing in the swinging chairs. The interior dining area is very nice. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them through the windows whilst dining at the table. The sunflowers are a sunny touch. The kitchen nook is great! The floor tiling adds a nice look to the area , and the hanging pots and cookbooks are great kitchen home touches. It is nice that there is a sofa seat sitting area in the master bedroom for sims to enjoy sitting there reading a book. The yellow sunflowers wall picture is special for sims to see when getting up in the mornings.
    It is a very nice home! :)

Thank you so much! I appreciate your comments and your amazing attention to detail. :)
    RaeSimlish wrote: »
    Thought that I would request something again after seven months so here I go.
    Request: Crib for a small family or for a sim just starting out. (A crib is slang for someone’s residence btw)
    The house should be built in Sunset Valley on a 30 by 30 lot. The home style should be quaint or a townhome style with a rustic feel to it. The house should have 2-3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The Sims that would live in the house would be very eco friendly, so it is perfered that bikes are included. Tub and shower combos are welcome in the master, but a shower must be used in the second bathroom. A backyard with lots of room is essential for gardening as well. High-end appliances should be used.
    For floor plan, I’m thinking of something like these: https://www.atwatertavares.com/floorplans.aspx https://www.bristollakesapartments.com/floorplans.aspx http://www.logangatewayapts.com/floorplans
    CC is welcome to be used, no store content.
    I have all the expansions except for Into The Future and the stuff pack High End Loft Stuff
    You can choose if you want to furnish it or not

Thank you so much! I'll start working on your request as soon as possible.
    t2W9HAW.png

Homey Cottage

5eBInF8.jpg

6dL1IWA.jpg

U9f1UAt.jpg

YUEAJp5.jpg

ARq1TWM.jpg

This is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom cottage built in Moonlight Falls. It is on a 40 x 40 lot. No Store or Custom Content was used.

Download link is here - https://mpartsbuilds.tumblr.com/post/167846828964/homey-cottage
    t2W9HAW.png

edited June 2019
    Mama's House

aMiIR2V.jpg

do91sYX.jpg

j9mPKI5.jpg

iaim88e.jpg

Lzxxcgf.jpg

This is a 4 bedroom home with no electronics inside of it. It’s made to fit Roaring Heights and a 64 x 64 lot. It is made with custom and store content.

Download link is here - https://mpartsbuilds.tumblr.com/post/167362786009/mamas-house
    Post edited by Mpart on
    t2W9HAW.png

Both Homey Cottage and Mama’s place are very nice homes! :) Very nice warm looking texture of the exterior walls in the first home and the colour scheme of the interior is very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior! It does look very homey <3 The sunny sunflowers on the dining table, the wooden dining seats, the calming scenic pictures on the tv wall, and the comfortable looking sofa and wicker armchair for sims to relax and watch tv are very nice. The bedroom wall pattern and pretty leadlight lamps are nice touches in the bedroom.
    Very nice layout and exterior design of the second house! :) The wraparound deck looks great! Very nice white colour of the home. The flowers are a nice touch either sides of the front steps.The furnishing of the interior is very nice! The floral wall patterns and floral wall pictures and floor rugs add such a very pretty and special look to the rooms!
    The homes are very nice! :)
    Both Homey Cottage and Mama’s place are very nice homes! :) Very nice warm looking texture of the exterior walls in the first home and the colour scheme of the interior is very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior! It does look very homey <3 The sunny sunflowers on the dining table, the wooden dining seats, the calming scenic pictures on the tv wall, and the comfortable looking sofa and wicker armchair for sims to relax and watch tv are very nice. The bedroom wall pattern and pretty leadlight lamps are nice touches in the bedroom.
    Very nice layout and exterior design of the second house! :) The wraparound deck looks great! Very nice white colour of the home. The flowers are a nice touch either sides of the front steps.The furnishing of the interior is very nice! The floral wall patterns and floral wall pictures and floor rugs add such a very pretty and special look to the rooms!
    The homes are very nice! :)

Thank you so much! I was trying to make sure they both looked cozy. Thank you for your wonderful comments. <3
    t2W9HAW.png

Request 4

*Main post already updated*

XmRYYc4.jpg

tI78KAE.jpg

oSicHTP.jpg

klEmAHd.jpg

UFbgRQA.jpg

A townhouse built on a 30 x 30 lot in Sunset Valley. It has three bedrooms, one converted to an office of sorts, and another that is a nursery. This house is meant for a new/beginning family. It is also meant for an eco-friendly couple. No custom or store content was used.

Download link is here - https://mpartsbuilds.tumblr.com/post/173162917449/request-4
    t2W9HAW.png

• JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    Your builds are so charming, I adore your 'Grandma's House' build especially. It's so nice of you to take requests too. Very pretty Dragon Age avi too her vallaslin looks really pretty.
    The Townhouse is very nice! :) Very nice brick texture of the exterior. The interior entrance area is very nice! The wheels look great placed in a vertical row beside the front door and the pictures are a nice touch on the staircase wall. The glass windows clothing and shoes closet looks great! Very nice kitchen and dining area. The brick wall tiling looks great, and the hanging pots and pans look great in the window nook. The flooring suits the style of the home well and complements with the dining table. Very nice corner sofa seats sitting nook! The sports themed items look great on the wall. Sims will enjoy sitting there chatting with sunshine coming in through the windows, whilst kids are playing with toys from the chest. Very nice master bedroom. The yellow sunflowers are sunny for sims to see when waking in the mornings. They would enjoy going out on to their private balcony off from the bedroom.
    It is a very nice townhouse! :)
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    I love the townhouse. The earth tones work nicely, even though lately I've been having fun with bold colors in Lunar Lakes, it's nice to see something traditional. And I agree with Rose, the brick exterior really works. Actually, pretty much, what Rose said, ditto.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    I'm sorry guys that I didn't reply to these comments earlier! I got really burnt out on the sims.
    Jessabeans wrote: »
    Your builds are so charming, I adore your 'Grandma's House' build especially. It's so nice of you to take requests too. Very pretty Dragon Age avi too her vallaslin looks really pretty.

Awww, thank you so much! I love taking requests, they give me a direction in my builds a lot of the time. :) Hahaha, thanks! I spent a lot of time creating her. I need to get back into Dragon Age.
    The Townhouse is very nice! :) Very nice brick texture of the exterior. The interior entrance area is very nice! The wheels look great placed in a vertical row beside the front door and the pictures are a nice touch on the staircase wall. The glass windows clothing and shoes closet looks great! Very nice kitchen and dining area. The brick wall tiling looks great, and the hanging pots and pans look great in the window nook. The flooring suits the style of the home well and complements with the dining table. Very nice corner sofa seats sitting nook! The sports themed items look great on the wall. Sims will enjoy sitting there chatting with sunshine coming in through the windows, whilst kids are playing with toys from the chest. Very nice master bedroom. The yellow sunflowers are sunny for sims to see when waking in the mornings. They would enjoy going out on to their private balcony off from the bedroom.
    It is a very nice townhouse! :)

Your comments always make my day! I was struggling with the brick texture a bit, but wanted something different from the default ones so I tried to make it darker and it surprisingly worked. Thank you for always noticing the little details. :)
    Jude525 wrote: »
    I love the townhouse. The earth tones work nicely, even though lately I've been having fun with bold colors in Lunar Lakes, it's nice to see something traditional. And I agree with Rose, the brick exterior really works. Actually, pretty much, what Rose said, ditto.

Thank you! I love Lunar Lakes myself. It's brighter than Oasis Landing yet still futuristic. Awwwwwww. You're so sweet!
    t2W9HAW.png

edited July 2018
    Okay so I've got three builds I got to share with you guys so I hope I don't overwhelm you. One is a house I did with a friend of mine who also builds houses. She built it, I decorated most of it. Here's the first build. :)
    Edit: This house was not a collaboration one. The Collaboration house was the one I was referring too. Sorry to cause any confusion.

Springtime Home

*Main post has already updated*

xz7z7UN.jpg

0cFAmlA.jpg

RGwN1jF.jpg

qXS1BOy.jpg

gma47SH.jpg

This is a small home built in Roaring Heights on a 25 x 25 lot inspired by Spring. It has two bedrooms, one bathroom, and an attic with clutter in it. Store and custom content was used.

Download link is here - https://mpartsbuilds.tumblr.com/post/173832510649/springtime-build

Post edited by Mpart on
    t2W9HAW.png

edited July 2018
    Collaboration House

7LBl4bt.jpg

ItthOWu.jpg

qb4Woqb.jpg

DE54cIw.jpg

ruMfFjH.jpg

I collaborated with Mrs.Flynn from Carl’s Forum to decorate her house. It has fourteen bedrooms and eight bathrooms. Mrs.Flynn did the nursery, kitchen, and a bathroom. No custom or store content was used in this build.

More information and download link is here - https://mpartsbuilds.tumblr.com/post/175764151354/collaboration-house
    t2W9HAW.png

edited July 2018
    Request 5

nhDgRlo.jpg?1

tjULT7n.jpg

G5VjeJe.jpg

MjkGzNg.jpg

2s6pbR8.jpg

This house was requested by DSLady on Boolprop. This house is built on a 50x50 lot on Moonlight Falls. Custom content and store content was used.

More information and download link is here - https://mpartsbuilds.tumblr.com/post/175780128169/request-5
    t2W9HAW.png

The three homes are very nice! :) It is very special that the first two collaborations. It was very kind of you to fulfil the simmer’s request for the third home. The exteriors and funishing of the interiors of each home look very nice! The Springtime yellow colour of the exterior of the first home looks so very nice ! It adds a nice feeling of sunshine to the home. It is very special that the second home has 14 bedrooms!
    I won’t post about each of the homes, but they each are very nice homes for Sims to enjoy living in.
    The three homes are very nice! :) It is very special that the first two collaborations. It was very kind of you to fulfil the simmer’s request for the third home. The exteriors and funishing of the interiors of each home look very nice! The Springtime yellow colour of the exterior of the first home looks so very nice ! It adds a nice feeling of sunshine to the home. It is very special that the second home has 14 bedrooms!
    I won’t post about each of the homes, but they each are very nice homes for Sims to enjoy living in.

Thank you for your lovely comment! Sorry to cause confusion, but the collaboration house is the only one that I did with my friend via collaboration. The Springtime Home wasn't a collaboration. Reading over it again, I realize how confusing it was.
    The fourteen bedrooms were pretty crazy! I'm glad you liked the houses. :)
    t2W9HAW.png

edited August 2018
    Tiny House

*Main post is already updated*

qQijyAs.jpg

HtJ5tsS.jpg

Ln4SDcw.jpg

nBUIYsK.jpg

N6NIe9z.jpg

I was watching TV the other day and wanted to try the Tiny House challenge! Basically it’s a challenge where you build a house on a 10x10 lot. I placed the lot down in Twinbrook and started building. I also experimented with some of the building cheats which is why the second floor walls are just for show. The window doesn’t really work as a window so I imagine it’s just a little design. This build includes store and custom content.

More information and download link is here - https://mpartsbuilds.tumblr.com/post/176562500629/tiny-house
    t2W9HAW.png

Tiny House is very nice! :) The black colour of the exterior walls looks great and the flowers and plants look pretty along the front edges of the home. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The black, white and green colour scheme looks very nice. The green wall texture in the bedroom area and living room gives a stylish look to the home. The black and white circles wall decor item looks very effective placed on the green wall. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa watching tv. It is great that you have used a bunk bed in the home. The white wall brick tiling in the kitchen looks very nice.
    You have used the limited space of the home very well! It is a very nice small themed lot home! :)