Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tales from The Sims: Grim Reaper comes calling

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    EA_Mage wrote: »
    GrimReaper_Atrium01SNIP1.png
    Sul Sul all,

Our Sims have all had a visit from the Grim Reaper - sometimes welcomed... often not.

What is your most memorable visit from the Grim Reaper?
    How, where and why did it happen? Did you let the Grim Reaper guide your Sims to afterlife or did you pull some shenanigans to get your Sims to stick around?

No pictures though my sim died at one of the premade spas from overheating staying in the sauna too long. Grim Reaper appeared and took her.
  • Options
    HuffleFluffStuffHuffleFluffStuff Posts: 29 Member
    The most memorable death was when I first got the Sims 2. I made a cute young couple, made up an entire story for them, spent hours furnishing their house - and then they died during my first 5 minutes of actually playing, because the guy tried to cook and set the house on fire. I was so sad and frustrated - I didn´t touch the Sims 2 for a week after that.
    FB-final-trailer-niffler-slide.gif
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I have still never seen grimmie in the sims 4! So how about that :D

(Yes, I play with ageing on. Just have a re-starting habit lol).
  • Options
    UltraviolentFawnUltraviolentFawn Posts: 34 Member
    I was bored playing the Pleasant Family on the Sims 2 one day and decided to kill of the entire family for funsies. The last person left in the family was the father, I killed him off using one of the death cheats.

Anyways in the end Death arrived to see off Daddy Pleasant to the afterlife and once he had finished he just sat down and watched the tv for a bit. :D
  • Options
    PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    I took screenshots but still haven't mastered posting the links etc - but my sims and a NPC sim were getting married, was at the lounge in brindleton bay, lovely setting and just some friends and my grooms mum.. moments after I get a silver wedding achievement [I forgot about the cake - PLUMBOB!] tense music happens, I'm like what!? camera runs over and focuses on a sim... my grooms mum dies!

Heartbroken!
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    The grim reaper in the Sims 1 frightened me as a child by the way ;-; found myself crying with my mom being completely scared of death.. Not for young children :lol:
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms