Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Pets Mod

Hiya!
So several of my sims want to adopt pets atm but because there's already 9 sims and a cat the option to adopt isn't on the phone.
I understand I could create some pets in CAP and then just move them in, but I really want them to adopt so that they're random not created.
To my knowledge, MC only allows for more than 8 sims/pets if you're sorta cheaty. So I'm looking for a mod that will unlock the pet adoption option even though the game considers the house to be too full.
Anybody know of one?

Comments

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    If you've noticed my McFluff series of videos my witch has 15 cats living at her house.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    How about NRaas >MC > (Sim) > Basic > Adopt Pet. (Must be done while the game clock is moving, not paused)

This isn't "cheaty," it's the same adoption as by phone except without the often broken Pet Social Worker Scenario getting stuck and the function should honor MC's setting to allow overstuffed households.
    NRaas > MC > Settings > Allow More Than Eight > True
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    edited April 2018
    igazor wrote: »
    How about NRaas >MC > (Sim) > Basic > Adopt Pet. (Must be done while the game clock is moving, not paused)

This isn't "cheaty," it's the same adoption as by phone except without the often broken Pet Social Worker Scenario getting stuck and the function should honor MC's setting to allow overstuffed households.
    NRaas > MC > Settings > Allow More Than Eight > True

Ah! I learn new stuff about MC everyday! I've had it for a few years now but still learning!
    I wonder how I've managed to gloss over that setting before now.

And by cheaty I meant like the add sim where they just poof into the household. Without having to go to edit town etc.